5Mitsubishi Challenger

Mitsubishi Challenger Questions & Answers

williamgaggett1 · Challenger

What triton gearbox would fit in a challenger 2000 auto please

ktg

depends if your PA challenger is a series one or two .. series 2 had a different auto than the V6 triton

Will a
Will a · Challenger PA (1998-2006)

Will a 2001 triton auto gearbox fit in a 2000challenger

there's a good chance if yours is a series2 challenger it won't

It's a 2000 model

garethjohnwheeler
garethjohnwheeler · Challenger PB (2009-2013)

Hi all, Jocko from 4wd/247 recommended some possible ways to get more power and torque from the engine, but I'm wondering which one would get me best bang for buck? He mentioned: Valve set every 45k kms
Tune, aftermarket exhaust, turbo
Catch can. I'm leaning towards an ECU tune but I read it isn't as effective on autos compared to manuals. Any advice would be helpful.

Melevi D.
Melevi D. · Challenger PA (1998-2006)

Would a manual gearbox from a 2002 model fit into a 2000 model mitsubishi challenger

Jim S.
Jim S. · Challenger PB (2009-2013)

what causes oil to get into intake and oil up exhaust of 2012 pb challenger ....(not rings,valve seals etc)....
Turbo seems ok,no oil in turbo hose....catch can fitted ,,no evidence there,..

leonmpoliver71 · Challenger PA (1998-2006)

Hi everyone can I fit an 2003 tailgate/back door on my 98 Mitsubishi challenger Cheers

Will a 03 challenger back door fit straight onto my 98 challenger

Rick M.
Rick M.

Hi guys, I have a 2003 Mitsubishi challenger V6 model. I need a new rocket cover but can’t find one. Any ideas?

leonmpoliver71 · Challenger PA (1998-2006)

Does an 03 Mitsubishi challenger back door fit my 1998 Mitsubishi challenger thankyou

leonmpoliver71 · Challenger

I have a 1998/99 Mitsubishi challenger,I need a new back door , will a 2000- 2003or
2004 fit my 1998 challenger thankyou Leon Oliver

Peter T.
Peter T. · Challenger PA (1998-2006)

Hi, I have a 2004 Challenger with 3.0 lit motor (6G72), the gearbox (manual) has decided to stop playing the game. My question is, a gearbox from a Triton compatible, and if so what years?
Thanks Peter

Corey M.
Corey M. · Challenger PB (2009-2013)

My challenger vibrates a little in drive, any answers?

Rebecca R.
Rebecca R. · Challenger PB (2009-2013)

Hi all, I have a 2010 Mitsubishi Challenger. My mechanic who does all low level mechanical work has informed me that I have a restricted engine inlet. Can I ask if anyone knows how this is to be fixed? I am assuming it is in depth work but just want to try and get my head around what will need to be done before I get it booked in for the work to be done.

Steve R.
Steve R. · Challenger PB (2009-2013)

Hi my son's 2011 Mitsubishi challenger auto,has a vibration instead being a smooth ride and seems to be in the drive line, when you put it in neutral or reverse it's fine, butut it in drive you feel it, and travelling onmoter way gets worse,can anyone help

Marcus H.
Marcus H. · Challenger PA (1998-2006)

I have a 2003 v6 petrol challenger, when filling the tank with fuel, the nozzle constantly clicks as if the tank is full, when it’s clearly not. To get around this I have to keep the nozzle further out, but then it’s hard to fill the tank without it overflowing. Any ideas?

Joshua F.
Joshua F. · Challenger PA (1998-2006)

how many litres is the fuel tank

Tom
Tom

sabith201620
sabith201620

Spin the hose to 3 oclock you should be golden mate. I have the same issue with my chally

Tassie
Tassie · Challenger

I've had a on going problem with my 2010 challenger surging issues and turbo cutting in and out while driving. Been to two mechanics had scanner put on no faults found, had manifold cleaned, blanking plate put on,new MAF sensor, serviced regularly with filters etc changed. Still no one can find problem with it

Tina B.
Tina B. · Challenger PA (1998-2006)

Hi I've got a 1999 mitsubishi challenger manual, how do I engage and disengage 4wd, like my old bravo it had a switch on the dash I had to turn off after I put back in 2wd to turn off the hubs. The challenger has no switch I'm unsure what to do

Tina B.
Tina B. · Challenger PA (1998-2006)

Hi I've got a challenger 1999 manual, how do I put it in 4wd and disengage it? There is no switch on the dash to turn it off, ??

it's old school .. the smaller gearstick is how 4wd is engaged & disengaged

Jake H.
Jake H. · Challenger PA (1998-2006)

Hi I have two challengers an 03 and a 1998 model one both autos just wondering If the 98 models gear box is compatible with the 2003 one thankyou

ktg

the series 2 challenger ( PA2) apparently according to advertising has a updated auto gearbox .. so possibly different Gearboxes

i have a 4x4 auto box from a 98 mate

Steve Newitt
Steve Newitt · Challenger PC (2013-2015)

Failure of trailer towing plug. Pricked with test light and no current. Tried plugs inside rear ( Jack and wheel brace) left access door and current at all socket except little black box that is all connected to trailer wiring. thanks Steve..a bit of an emergency.

Get an answer from our members and Mitsubishi representatives

Select a listing for your question
Mitsubishi Challenger