More NBN

More NBN Questions & Answers

Verifiedmore.com.au
richard7843 · NBN

I want to subscribe to more internet, can I use my Telstra gen 2 modem?

More   DM

Hi Richard7873, please see our list of BYO modems to see if yours is compatible or not. external link

richard7843

appreciate quick reply. I see it is on your list so can sign up

Kahhua C.
Kahhua C. · NBN

Why is the 100/20 plan pricing so much higher as compared to other providers? I’m currently on it but couldn’t justify why I need to pay extra?

More   DM

Hi Kahhua C, thanks for your questions, we wish to discuss this with you and have reached out via private message to get your account number. Thanks!

Kenneth Goodhew
Kenneth Goodhew · NBN 250/25 (Superfast)

when i order 250/25 fttp upgrade will my original fttn service with my current provider continue until the More service is active?

More   DM

Hi Kenneth, thank you for your question, yes it will remain active. Once your upgrade is complete with us, please ensure your FTTN connection is disconnected with your previous ISP too. Thanks, Team More!

CC B.
CC B. · NBN 50/20 (Value Plus)

Hi. FTTP connected this week with Telstra.
Have a $300 Telstra gen 3 modem I had to buy last year outright as not a “new” telstra customer. Questions if I switch to MORE;
1. Can I use my Gen 3 telstra modem?
2. How long will it take once I choose MORE fo take over ? Ie. In a few days from sign up?
3. Am concerned re comments about people not having internet for days after signing up. With this change of FTTP can you confirm max time loss of internet whilst the port out/in happens? Eg. Changing mobile providers the port out/in usually happens within half hr (less these days)
Would appreciate feedback from Fttp customers who did same- and of course the MORE company.
Thank you .

More   DM

HI CC B, thanks for your question, we would recommend calling us on 1800 733 368 and follow the steps to our sales team, they can answer all your above questions! Thanks! Team More.

CC B.

Aren’t you customer service? How about you contact them and get the answers and put them in writing on here please. In writing this I understand the Telstra modem can be used ((customer service wasn’t able to answer that btw - they couldn’t say - that I’d to contact Telstra to see if locked- they’re not fyi)

More   DM

Hi CC B, thank you for your feedback, that's correct, some Telstra modems are locked to Telstra and in some cases, Telstra need to unlock them for you. Our customer service team wouldn't know the answer to your modem questions, which is why we have a sales team who can assist. If you would like to be contacted by a member of our team, we will DM you now and you will be contacted ASAP.

Kip
Kip · NBN

I a customer chose to switch to More's NBN. Do they get to keep their LAN phone number?

More   DM

Hi Kip, you can keep your LAN number if you wish we just need to port it over to us. Please contact us on 1800 733 368 so our team can assist you.

Kim
Kim · NBN

Just signed up with More NBN but when get to payment, did a CLICK NOW, ticked the 2 boxes and hit enter and nothing happened? tried again, it said 'Wait processing...' and that's it... nothing!!?? no confirmation of payment accepted or had gone through????

More   DM

Hi Kim, we are sorry to read of your issues when trying to sign up with us. We have reached out via a private message to assist you. Thank you in advance, More Escalation Team.

M C.
M C. · NBN 50/20 (Value Plus)

Changed from internode to more all went within hour ok on Archer modem speeds averaging on!y 40m through 3 different speed tests why not 48

More   DM

Hi MC, sorry to read of your issues, if you can please call us on 1800 733 368 and follow the steps to our technical support team, we will be able to troubleshoot the service and if required, log a fault with NBNco.

Aga McT
Aga McT · NBN

We don't currently have internet. How does the setup work? Does someone come out to set it up or do you have to do it yourself?

Cheers,
Aga

More   DM

Hi Aga McT, it depends on your NBN technology type and if NBN has been installed before. You can call us on 1800 733 368 and follow to the prompts to our sales team if you have any questions or alternatively head to external link  and simply put your address into the system for further information.

Janna D
Janna D · NBN

We have signed up with More NBN on the 1st March and we are now officially connected to the NBN. It was difficult to manage 2 weeks without internet, however the More NBN staff did their best to answer my questions and have even provided a 4G modem option to work with during the downtime. I appreciate More NBN staff understanding how difficult it is to work during downtime and providing updates on progress with NBN Co. I would like to thank the More NBN team for getting us connected and making adjustments to our account to reflect the new start date. Thank you!

John G.
John G. · NBN

Dumb question why would I receive a text message from more saying my modem is in its way when this was received 6 months ago .. the link takes me to the page which shows the delivered modem

More   DM

Hi John, we have reached out via DM to further discuss the above.

Cathy F.
Cathy F.

Hi I have fibre to the node at my house and previously was with Telstra but tried cutting my living expenses. My son has now broken his leg and will be in the house for at least 3 months.
Is the modem on the site the only one that works? Also my son's room is at the opposite side to where the modem is. Is there a booster or something to get stronger service to him?
Cheers
Cathy

More   DM

Hi Cathy F, we have sent you a private message to assist you further.

Brad M.
Brad M. · NBN

Can I request my connection to be setup on uni-d 2 instead of uni-d 1 to ensure the service is as good as or close to my existing 1000/50 connection before cancelling my other service

More   DM

Hi Brad, thank you for your question, we have reached out via a private message to further assist you. Thank you. More

Brad hi. What was the answer ? Thanks

George M.
George M. · NBN

What is the maximum period from the moment of subscription until activation of the service?

More   DM

HI George, thanks for your question, that depends on if NBN has already been connected, if so its 1-3 days. If it's a new connection that takes 1-3 weeks. Please call us on 1800733368 and follow the prompts to our sales team for further details. Thanks!

Ying
Ying · NBN 25/10 (Value)

When should I stop existing nbn when switch to More

More   DM

Hi Ying, it does depend on the type of NBN technology you have. Please call us on 1800733368 and follow the prompts to our sales team to assist with your question. Thank you. More.

mike
mike · NBN

hi is the dodo Huawei HG659 modem compatible with your nbn services?

More   DM

Hi Mike Thank you for your question, please see our answers below.

1. It depends if the modem is locked with Dodo or not, you can call us on 1800733368 so we can look into this for you.
2. If the modem is compatible, our dedicated technical support team will guide you through setting up your BYO modem from start to finish.

Muhammad I.
Muhammad I. · NBN

Hi I am interested to switch onto more internet , but I want to know before hand whether my belong modem is unlocked. My belong model is DWA0122BLN. Whether it’s compatible and unlocked to switch onto more ?? Pls reply .

More   DM

Hi Muhammad I. Thank you for your question, please see our answers below.

Lautaro G.
Lautaro G.

Was your belong model compatible after all?

B Tsang
B Tsang · NBN

Is this $ 46.20/ month is a regular price

Linda A.
Linda A.

No, it’s 30% off for first 12 months if you’re a CBA customer. Then it’s 10% off after then.

BB2010
BB2010 · NBN 50/20 (Value Plus)

Received an email where Belong is downgrading my service and increasing the cost of my plan. Looking to move away. I have 2 questions:

1. Does belong modem work with More Telecom? It's a black coloured NBN ready modem.
2. If the modem works what kind of reconfiguration is required and whether More Telecom provides the steps to perform this reconfiguration?

More   DM

Hi BB22010, thank you for your question, please see our answers below. 1. It depends if the modem is locked with Belong or not, you can call us on 1800733368 so we can look into this for you.

TCR
TCR · NBN

I've signed up for More NBN on Sunday and have not received a confirmation email. I have received a SMS warning me not to cancel but that is about it. Payment has been taken.

Jennie
Jennie

I signed up on a Sunday as well. I received my email sometime the next day. Give them a ring if it takes longer than you expected.

More   DM

Hi TCR, we have reached out via a DM to assist you, alternatively you can call us on 1800733368 and follow the prompts to customer service so we can provide you with an update. Thank you, More

Robert
Robert · NBN

What is the cost of the Modem?

John P.
John P.

$199 for netcom router free shipping

More   DM

Hi Robert, Thank you for your question, please call us on 1800733368 or head to external link  to see our range of modems & prices. Thanks More

Julie Lukas
Julie Lukas · NBN

As a Commonwealth Bank user, is More suitable for Seniors with reduced incomes.

Saby
Saby

100% I can say from my own personal experience. As I'm saving approx. $30 every month moving with MORE Telecom.

More   DM

Hi Saby, thank you for your question. We recommend calling our sales team on 1800733368 and follow the prompts to sales. They are best suited to assist you in picking a plan that suits your requirements. Thank you, More.

Get an answer from our members and More representatives

Select a listing for your question
More NBN