More Telecom Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

JoJo

JoJoasked

NBN 100 (XXL Speedboost)

Hello, the reviews were a few months ago, was wondering if the speeds and service have been maintained?
Also, it's noted that the reviews were incentive-driven, so are these actual customers?

Don C
Don C

Yes the speeds are fast as always, even up to know. And i am a proud customer.

Thanks Don!

Bradley G.asked

To the More Telecom Rep Officiall:

Is it true that More Telecom has acquired (bought) Infinity Telco or was this just for the Business side of things?

I am a Customer of Infinity wondering how this will affect me (my Account with them) and will things stay the same in the Support I get in Sydney - I value 220% Local Aussie Support, Billing etc, will all this be staying the same including the Account Manager I have at Infinity Telco??

Bradley.

Support R.More Telecom

Hi Bradley, thanks for reaching out. We can happily discuss any concerns via our Infinity partner hotline: 0390219655. Alternatively please email us at membersupport@moretelecom.com so we can discuss your service specifically. Thanks.

Bradley G.

Thanks appreciate it at this stage but I’ve spoken to Jake (Manager of Infinity) on Wednesday and explained to me that my Service with them won’t be affected, just on the Business side of things.

Craig E
Craig E

i joined infinity for same reason , since the take over which occurred 15/8/18 , ive had no internet access , whether you call infinity or more telecom ............ no one has cared

Raku

Rakuasked

More Telecom

Is more telecom availble in sydney metro areas?

Damien S
Damien S

More than likely yes, best to call them and ask.

Support R.More Telecom

Yes, we're available nationwide. If you are considering an NBN service, we have national NBN coverage so if it's live in your area and to your property, we'll be able to provide it. Thanks.

Gudleasked

More Telecom

Does it includes phone line and unlimited data?

No phone.
Got sick of calls from marketers.

Gudleasked

How much?

Sixty bucks per month.
Unlimited data, free modem, no installation fee.
Only issue with the whole deal is that it's a 24 month contract.
Fair enough I guess when you compare to the big players who want to charge for everything AND put you on a contract.
We'll see how it pans out, but so far, very good!

Gudle

Does it including phone line?

Get an answer from our members and More Telecom representatives