Mortgage Broker Melbourne Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Mortgage Broker Melbourne

29 questions from our users

Murtaza Mohsin
Murtaza Mohsinasked

Can i take out home loan on my centrelink payments in melbourne?

Alex G.
Alex G.asked

1. A single-earner with no dependent except his wife who’s not working;
2. He’s earning $65k a year; no personal loan with credit card with 6k limit;
4. He is willing to put deposit up to 30% coming from his equity

He wants to know how much he can borrow. I can provide you with any relevant info/documents you may require and you can talk to our client after. You may call me through my mobile number.

May I hear from you soon.

Alex
0430 308 813

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Hi Alex, thanks but we don’t conduct business via intermediaries, your client is welcome to contact us directly. Best Regards, Marc

Claud
Claudasked

Hi there,

Bobby M.
Bobby M.asked

Dear Mortagage Broker Melbourne,

Cora
Coraasked

Hi, I just want to enquire if we are eligible to buy a house, since we received our permanent residency recently. My husband and I would like to buy a house after we finish our rental contract in April 2020. We are looking for a house somewhere in berwick, near kambrya college. What is the minimum deposit and how much can we borrow? My husband is a full time worker as a welder and I work as part time permanent for 8 years. We have been renting since 2015 with good rental history.

I prefer to have communication through email. If you dont mind.

Cora

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Hi Cora, thanks for your enquiry! We'd be delighted to assist! Can I ask you to email me at info@mortgagebrokermelbourne.net.au so we can have a private discussion about your requirements? Best Regards, Marc Barlow

Dhan
Dhanasked

wanted to refinance- do you have a mobile mortgage broker service

Anita
Anitaasked

Hi
My name is anita I am working in Canberra in nursing home and my husband works in Melbourne I was also in Melbourne just moved last year .my land in Melbourne need a loan for land .went to bank they said it’s hard to get approval .is there any chance?
Thankyou

Kathleen
Kathleenasked

Looking at buying a home within the next 6 months
My husband and i would like to know how much we can borrow? Deposit needed ?
Thanks Kathleen

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Hi Kathleen, Thanks for your enquiry, we'd be delighted to assist! Could you please email info@mortgagebrokermelbourne.net.au so we can help answer your questions and guide you through the process? Cheers! Marc

Tom
Tomasked

Hi there does your service also do refinancing services in Brisbane?

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Hi Tom, absolutely we can! Please call 1800 111 626 and we can start the ball rolling.

Alex and Anna
Alex and Annaasked

Hi, my wife and I are looking to purchase our first home. We only have 10% deposit and we have both our parents houses as surety. We were advised because our parents were pensioner, living in those homes that they couldn't accept those properties. is there another way besides mortgage insurance to get into the market.

kind Regards
Alex

Rani R
Rani Rasked

I'm wondering if its possible to still get a home loan if I don't have a job at the moment but have a deposit for 50%?

Sonya H
Sonya Hasked

Hi there
I would like to purchase an apartment in docklands I have a property with my brother but he doesn't want to buy. Is this still possible I do work full time?

Jeff
Jeffasked

HI,

I need to obtain a loan for a soon to be completed apartment in West Brunswick.
i am a non Resident and am based in Singapore.

Kindly advise if I could obtain a loan?

Jeffrey

Alan
Alanasked

Hi, I've just hit my second year of self employment, am I able to book or receive some information in regards to what I need to apply for an investment prop or first home buyer loan?
A rough estimate on what I would be looking for would be a 300k loan. Currently have 15k deposit saved, with a before tax of 80k earnings.
Am I able to enter the field or should I come back once I have a larger deposit.
Any help would be greatly appreciated as I've herd nothing but great things about you guys.
Thanks.

vickysingh38
vickysingh38asked

Hi Marc I am looking for a propert in Morwell and was after a loan. Can you please help me get a good broker which can help me get a Lao. Around $150000.

Regards Vicky

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Hi Vicky, thanks for your enquiry, we'd be delighted to assist. Could you please call 1800 111 626 and ask for Grace? She will be able to match you with one of our many experienced brokers. Cheers! Marc

Anne
Anneasked

Do you come out to clients homes?

Marc B.Mortgage Broker MelbourneSend a private message

Hi Anne, yes we do visit clients at their convenience and we have several brokers so we cover most areas. Feel free to email me directly to tee up an appt, marc@mortgagebrokermelbourne.net.au

Anthony
Anthonyasked

Hi Mark you seem to have a lot of good reviews. Would you be able to help me in buying my first home. I am self employed so on my tax return shows low income $40000 would you be able to add depreciation and expenses as income? I am living in Brisbane and it's very hard to find a reliable broker. Would be looking to buy a house around between $300000 and $340000.
Cheers Anthony

Hi Anthony,

Thanks for your enquiry! I have responded to the email that you sent to me. Cheers! Marc

timmysone
timmysoneasked

Hi
I am looking to buy in Melbourne and we ave our house in Ballarat for sale which could sell anytime soon. We looking to put 60% deposit all up when sold but we already have cash for a 10% deposit for a house valued around 700K to put in now.
I am looking at finance for the loan with a 60% deposit and the rest financed.
Can you help me Marc?
Tim

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your enquiry! Could you please email me so we can connect? marc@mortgagebrokermelbourne.net.au

Bill Q
Bill Qasked

Was looking at buying an apartment in Travancore to live in. Looking at $300,000 -$350,000 . Wanted to try and get a good mortgage deal and also want to find out how quickly I could get it?

Raf
Rafasked

Hi there,

I'm looking to buy an investment property which is only 48m2 . The price is expected around 320k .

Can you help me get a loan at a good rate , with an offset account quick ?

Cheers

Hi Raf,

Thanks for your enquiry! I'd be happy to assist, could you email me at marc@mortgagebrokermelbourne.net.au so we can get the ball rolling? Cheers! Marc

Get an answer from our members and Mortgage Broker Melbourne representatives