Nestle NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g
Part of Nestle NAN OPTIPRO 3.7

Nestle NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g Questions & Answers

Ishal K.
Ishal K. · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

I want to switch my 3 moths old baby to nestle nan optipro 1 from Meiji fmt 1 can I do it is it good for my baby or not is it suitable for my baby

Nestle   DM

Hi Ishal, please reach out to your healthcare professional for advice, and if we can assist with information about the product, please contact our Careline team on 1800 468 8736.

Humnet K.
Humnet K. · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

Hi
Has anyone moved from Nan A.R to Nan optipro and your opinion ?

Nestle   DM

Hi Humnet, Thank you for contacting us. It is best to speak to your Healthcare Professional to see which formula is suitable for your baby.

Whenever you change from one feeding option to another it’s important to give your baby some time to adapt to the new feed. Please see our transitioning guide.
external link

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us on 1800 468 8736.

phelokazi451
phelokazi451 · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

Is optic pro nan 1 good for premature baby?

Nestle   DM

Hi phelokazi451, if we can assist with product information, please reach out to our Careline team by phone on 1800 468 8736, and we’d recommend speaking with your healthcare professional for advice.

Winslet H.
Winslet H. · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

Can a teenager drink NAN baby milk?

Nestle   DM

Hi Winslet, we recommend speaking with your healthcare professional for advice regarding your individual needs and for information about the product, our Careline team can be contacted on 1800 468 8736.

Violet P.
Violet P. · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

Is nan opti pro good for premature babies?

Nestle   DM

Hi Violet, we recommend speaking with your healthcare professional for advice, and if we can assist with information about the product, please reach out to our Careline team by calling 1800 468 8736.

Nasriin i.
Nasriin i. · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

How to know if Nan 1is fake?

Nestle   DM

Hi Nasriin, if we can assist with further information about the product, please reach out to our Careline team by phone on 1800 468 8736.

Shivakami S.
Shivakami S. · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

Can we use nan pro 1 product to baby which is going to expire on next month?

Nestle   DM

Hi Shivakami, if we can be of assistance with information about the product, please contact our Careline team by phone on 1800 468 8736.

Susan
Susan · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

Why Nan optipro 2 tasting like metallic stuff and smells like fish, new products not ok like before please

Nestle   DM

Hi Susan, we’re sorry to hear about your experience. Our Careline team would be happy to speak with you for further information about the product by phone on 1800 468 8736.

love M.
love M.

Please how do I know the fake and the real Nan 1

Nestle   DM

Hi Love M, if we can be of assistance with information about our products, our Careline team can be contacted by phone on 1800 468 8736.

Pralene R.
Pralene R. · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

Every time my grandson has his feed he starts to cramp. Any idea what could be causing this?

Nestle   DM

Hi Pralene, we’re sorry to hear this. Please reach out to your healthcare professional for advice if you have any concerns and if our Careline team can be of assistance with information about the product, please call us on 1800 468 8736.

Redempta N.
Redempta N. · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

My baby is 3 months and bought him Nestle NAN OPTIPRO 1.and his poop is greenish . What shall I do plz?

Nestle   DM

Hi Redempta, we are sorry to hear about your little one’s experience. If you have any concerns about your baby, please reach out to your healthcare professional. If we can be of further assistance about the product please contact our Careline team by phone on 1800 468 8736.

Adeline L.
Adeline L. · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

I changed from 'PreNan' to 'Nan opti pro Nestle' in one month of baby age. And baby started green-liquidity poop, 1-2 times a day. Today is the 3rd day of Nan, still the same condition of poop. Shall I change to the previous formula milk or what?

Nestle   DM

Hi Adeline, if you have any concerns please reach out to your Healthcare Professional, and if you would like to speak with us for further information about the product, please contact our Careline team on 1800 468 8736.

Babhekile Khumalo Y.
Babhekile Khumalo Y. · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

My baby he's 3weeks and i feed him Nan optipro 1 he seems have pain in a stomach after i feed the bottle and another thing is he's strangling to poo so i don't know i must change the formula or not?

Nestle   DM

Hi Babhekile, we'd recommend speaking with a healthcare professional like your GP for the best advice for your little one. For more info about our products you're welcome to call 1800 468 8736 to speak with our Careline team.

billie
billie · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

Hello all, my newborn loves the old recipe and I'm starting the transition to the new tin, after reading the reviews on here not many babies are liking it! Just wondering if you stayed on this formula or what did you change to? Concerned mum x

Nestle   DM

Hi Billie, we'd recommend speaking with a healthcare professional like your GP for the best advice for your baby. If you would like to discuss our products in more detail please feel free to give our Careline team a call on 1800 468 8736.

Shireen
Shireen · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

Hey my 7 week old is drinking nan opti pro 1 but he still seems to be hungry after 180mls! Is there a richer formula that I can change to in your brand? What’s the difference with nan supreme?

Nestle   DM

Hi Shireen, we would suggest speaking a healthcare professional like a GP for the best advice for your little one. You can also feel free to give our Careline team a call on 1800 468 8736 to discuss our range.

Adebayo A.
Adebayo A. · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

Can a year baby take Nan Optipro 1?

Girlie L. · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

just want to ask is its fine to stay the milk in the electric warmer for an hour? im using nan optipro 2 for my 9months old baby did anyone use electric warmer and leave it for an hour at night? thanks for the answer.

Nestle   DM

Hi Girlie, we recommend to feed your baby the formula once it is brought up to temperature and do not recommend leaving it in the warmer due to food safety risks. If you'd like to speak more about our range please contact our Careline team on 1800 468 8736.

Girlie L.

thank you for the answer. keep in touch.

Osei J.
Osei J. · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

My baby is 1month can I feed him with nan optipro 1?

Nestle   DM

Hi Osei, we would suggest speaking with a healthcare professional for the best advice for your baby. For more info about our range please feel free to call our Careline team on 1800 468 8736.

DET4582
DET4582 · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

Since updating your new recipe for Nan Optipro stage 1 my baby has been throwing up.... didn't have problem with the old recipe... now we cant find the old tins in store?!

Railgun_Livewire

The old recipe has been replaced.
I suspect Nestlé has bulked out their formula with cheap soy ingredients

Adebanke A.
Adebanke A. · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

How to identify a fake nan1 optipro?

Railgun_Livewire

Fake/real I wouldn't bother - the new recipe is terrible and your baby is unlikely to drink it anyway. Find an alternative brand.

Paul K.
Paul K. · NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g

We just bought Nan optipro for our 4 month old baby, last night we gave her the first feed, this morning she woke up with an allergy reaction on her face,stomach cramps and diarrhea, every time we try to feed her during the day she gets that allergy reaction immediately and stomach is running the whole, is it safe to continue giving her this formula?

Paul

Nestle   DM

Hi Paul, we are so sorry to hear that you have had these experiences with our brand. We recommend you speak to your usual health care professional for advice. We recommend this as they know your baby well and can provide the right advice for you and your baby. If we can assist you further about the product, please contact our Careline team on 1800 468 8736.

Get an answer from our members and Nestle representatives

Select a listing for your question
Nestle NAN OPTIPRO 1 Starter Baby Formula – 800g