2Noracora

Noracora Questions & Answers

Brenda
Brenda

Are sizes true to size or do they run small?

carol t
carol t

why have i not received a receipt for my purchase

Stephanie
Stephanie

You do not get a receipt…I actually paid for mine through a third party (Klarna) because I had a feeling it was not going to turn out as well…

Mary Savidis
Mary Savidis

I have not received all the items I ordered.
Order No 6175923
Can you tell me if you are going to sent the clothes or refund.
Also…. I was charged AMERICAN DOLLARS NOT AUSTRALIAN
There was no mention of American dollars on my order.

Brenda E.
Brenda E.

Where is my order that is already paid for. I only received 3 out of 4 items

Maureen D.
Maureen D.

I forwarded an email on 22/3/22 advising that I was having trouble logging into the returns page. I would like to return the items I received as they are unsuitable. I requested that I be able to deliver these items to the Mayfield site as I live nearby. I have not received a reply. Could you please advise if there is a phone number I can call to arrange the return. Regards Maureen Dzendolet

Cristina L.
Cristina L.

Is it Australian based? Or does all the clothing come from overseas?

Sandra
Sandra

Chinese based and really bad service
Waiting 10 weeks for items that still haven't arrived.

Susan
Susan

Well Bella L. (if that's your real name), from Nora Cora, I hope you enjoyed cutting and pasting your reply to all our reviews. I don't think it's going to save you though. Let's hope our feedback saves people some money. I also was offered a 15% refund that never came. Shame on you NoraCora!

Jojo

I’d just like to know whether this organisation is enjoying ripping people off.
Noracora representatives? I doubt there is one. You have no conscience. Get a real job!!!
You disgust me.

Shelley
Shelley

Yes I said the same to the chat line...blatant and revolting rip off I'm still trying to get a partial refund..what's the point in using PayPal for security...I'm not giving up I needed the clothes and certainly couldn't afford to lose the money!!

Noracora
Noracora   DM

Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry you are not satisfied with us. We have been working hard to improve our products and services.

Your feedback is very important to us. We`ll forward your sincere feedback to relevant departments.

You can email us regarding your request or complaint, we promise we`ll take good care of your request.

We`ll keep improving our products, delivery and service. Any problems, you can contact us via service@noracora.com or livechat for further help.

Noracora is a trustworthy online shopping store. We commit to providing a better shopping experience to consumers.

Stay safe and have a good day!

Jojo

If you’re sorry, then you can pay the return postage on these shoes and send me the size I asked for.
I await your reply as I’m stuck with a pair of kids sneakers.

Younghi K.
Younghi K.

Ordered quite a few items on 4/1/2021, credit card went through immediately as a foreign transaction, my heart sank as I thought the pricing was exceptionally low. Requested NORACORA customer service via email for my order acknowledgement three times since then but NO replies. Any suggestions?

Lea C
Lea C

My story is consistent with the reviews on this site (just stupid of me not to search for reviews before ordering). Has anyone had any success with resolving shipping/return costs with PayPal?

Freda Porter
Freda Porter

I tried on 2 occasions through PayPal and had to submit all sorts of documentation (which they already would have had) Noracora are smart and supplied PP with dummy shipping details/tracking, which were never trackable but PP accepted this as proof of shipping. I am still waiting after 5 months for a shipment for which Noracora supplied "scam" details (in Chinese) PP took these on face value. Even though I have tried to contact PP (they are not contactable via phone/chat now because of CV19 - convenient!) but they have not responded. What proof do I need after 5 months that I am never going to get my goods or money back? I have lost faith in PayPal, so my "crusade" now is to try and expose Noracora as the scammers they are the only way I can and warn others. I hope this is a lesson to everyone to steer clear of anything from China without checking it out first!!! It pains me that as an aged disabled pensioner I innocently "gave" some $91 to these a....holes. Like you, I wish I had looked at the reviews first. And yet, they are still advertising and come up on my screen all the time - go figure!
FredaP Australia

Robyn
Robyn

Yes, I also am waiting for goods purchased last November. What a sham outfit Nora Cora is and I feel so sorry for everyone who has, in good faith, sent money and believed that they would receive their goods. Boycott Nora Cora.

Jane
Jane

Hi Robyn, You could do what I did and report them to the ACCC's Scamwatch. It's horrible what they are getting away with. Taking our hard earned money with absolutely no conscience whatsoever. Criminals. I'm not on Facebook but would strongly encourage you to send a message, I bet it would spread really quickly, especially in this day and age!

Get an answer from our members and Noracora representatives