OzMobiles Questions & Answers

44 questions from our users

Savi L.

Savi L.asked

What is meant by average condition?

no name I.
no name I.

it says it on the web page

Akash k.

Akash k.asked

Can we do payment by zip account

Trish
Trish

I’m not sure Akash, you can email them mailto:info@ozmobiles.com.au

Helen G.

Helen G.asked

you will say you can...but how do I know these are trusted and working? I want an Iphone X but can't afford a new one - convince me this is the way to go!

Hi Helen!

Thanks for your question. We totally understand that people want to be sure they are buying from a reputable seller - particularly when it comes to secondhand phones. We have thousands of positive reviews on TrustPilot that we think speak for themselves. Reviewers must provide an email address and order number to leave a verified review so you know you can trust their feedback. You can read them here: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/ozmobiles.com.au. We offer 12 months warranty with all of our phones also and offer insured and expedited delivery options to suit your needs.

geoff

geoffasked

We sent an email last Saturday Mar 7, 6:44 AM AEDT about our new phone which is faulty. We need a replacement ASAP. Order #207250. When will you answer us?? Phone is Geoff 0402 320 913. Please assist!!

Amawin D.

Amawin D.asked

Is this real? I'm really worried if it's not because these phones have a really good sell price. I also have another 2 more questions, do ex-demo phones have scratches and how long do these discounts last for?

jackie

yes its real, my phones were perfect with no scratches and defects and they were brought in the "GOOD" condition. I would suspect ex demo would be immaculate, and as for the discount prices im pretty sure they are this price all the time. You wont be dissapointed

Hi Amawin,

Thanks for your question! We are certainly real and we hope our thousands of reviews will help to alleviate your concerns. We are a 100% Australian-owned and operated business based in Melbourne. We started selling phones in 2011 and have been going strong ever since. If you have any concerns you can chat with our support team using the LiveChat function on our website during business hours or contact us via email at info@ozmobiles.com.au. You can read more reviews for our service on our TrustPilot page here: https://www.trustpilot.com/review/ozmobiles.com.au.

dewick dongalasked

since ex demo models are generally charging non-stop do they have worse battery life that usual phones (looking at ex demo iPhone X 256gb)

Heather B.

Heather B.asked

I received my iphone 8 plus yesterday. There is no sound when it rings. I have checked the ‘do not disturb’. The volume button is on full, but no sound. The button on the left side is on sound. What else do I need to do to fix this?
Heather

flight mode?
check the little on button on the side?

Bradley P.

Bradley P.asked

samsung Galaxy S10e Oppo Reno Z or +7 Huawei Mate 30 Pro Samsung Galaxy S9+ or Samsung Galaxy S 10+ Which is the best :; and which do you believe to be the best, value for money ???

Hi Bradley!

Thanks for your question. These are all great phones - but which would be best for you would depend on your wants and needs. Please feel free to email our team at info@ozmobiles.com.au and they can assist in helping you to choose the right phone for you.

Anonymous

Anonymousasked

If I were to choose the free shipping option how long would it take to arrive (maximum)

Hi!

The best way to check is using this tool - it will let you see the Express and Regular shipping times to your postcode: https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/calculate-postage-delivery-times/#/. We ship from Melbourne VIC 3000

Lois H.

Lois H.asked

i ordered my phone yesterday but still haven't received anything about posting or tracking? how long does it take? i chose standard postage also.

halle

halleasked

what is the "good" condition for the phones like? and what is it like compared to the Ex-Demo

Helen Hunter
Helen Hunter

Halle, I can only tell you about the Ex Demo I received no Marks or bruises i am really happy with it, i checked with Samsung and they confirmed that it was Australian there are others around which are 6/128 these are and overseas product. I was happy with Ozmobiles description the Galaxy I have is 8/128 it is working well and i thought the price was excellent thats about all I can say at this moment

Brooke T.

Brooke T.asked

Do the ex-demo iphones have any scratches or marks on them

M Haslett

On the 2 I have purchased, not one mark. Both were marked and sold as in Good condition

Marco

Marcoasked

What condition can I expect from a used as demo iPhone?
Marco

Steve T
Steve T

As good as new. Not a mark on it.

M Haslett

The phones are of excellent quality I have purchased 2 phones Rated as good condition and they have been of an excellent standard no marks and functioning as if new.

dewick dongal

do you have any problems with battery life as most demo models are on charge all the time

Isabel S.

Isabel S.asked

What does fair condition mean? Am I just buying something I'll have to replace in six months time?

Hi Isabel,
Our phones are graded into different conditions ranging from New, Ex-Demo to Pre-Owned.
The Fair condition phones are pre-owned models in below average condition. There will be visible scratches on the screen, and higher than average wear and tear on the sides with potentially small dents on the frame.
They come with 6 months of OzMobiles warranty. iPhones do have the option to have extended warranty purchased if you would like longer warranty :-)
The phones are all fully tested by our trained technicians to ensure they are up to our high quality standards.
If you have any further questions feel free to contact us on Livechat Monday-Friday 9-4:45pm or email info@ozmobiles.com.au

sue Martin

sue Martinasked

do you sell phone cases also?

Hi Sue,
Yes we certainly do!
We have a range of phone cases available for different models.
Feel free to check them out on our website in the link below:
If you have any questions feel free to contact us via Livechat Monday - Friday 9-4:45pm, or email - info@ozmobiles.com.au

Sammyasked

Is it okay to come in to the store and look at some of your items?

Hi Sammy,
Thanks for your question!
We don't have a store room where our stock can be browsed. But you can certainly pick up your order from our Melbourne location.
Just feel free to place an order on our site using the "Pickup" payment method on any order of $149 and above. Then our team will email you the pickup details within 2 business hours.
If you have any further questions feel free to email us at info@ozmobiles.com.au, otherwise we are on Livechat Monday - Friday 9-4:45pm.

Sammy

Thank you so much for all your help, you guys really helped me :))

Sammyasked

Hello there,
I was looking to buy an 'average condition' iPhone and I was wondering if it's possible to come in and look at the phone before buying it, just to see the condition?
Thanks :)

Beth S
Beth S

Hi Sammy, I'd advise against buying from here. I've ended up having my iPhone fixed by a high street repair store, even though the issue was a manufacturing problem and no fault of mine. I'm still not sure why my warranty wasn't valid!

leila

leilaasked

hey there
i am thinking about buying an average condition phone
if it doesn’t work it or starts to act up do you guys offer replacements?

Hi Leila,
Thanks for your question on our phones.
We certainly do cover you in the event the phone has any issues.
All of our phones come with warranty provided by OzMobiles, this ranges depending on what condition the phone is in.
New & Ex-Demo models come with 12 months of warranty. While Pre-owned models have 6 months. If the device has any manufacturing issues arise we are more than happy to assist with a warranty claim. In these situations we do most commonly replace phones.
If you have any further questions feel free to contact our team direct at info@ozmobiles.com.au or check out our FAQ's page here: https://www.ozmobiles.com.au/faq

Josh G

Josh Gasked

Was gonna buy Google pixel XL Average Condition but i've been reading reviews and getting kinda worried over what i've heard was wondering if i should buy it or not?

Hi Josh,
Thanks for your inquiry.
I can assure you that all of our phones are fully tested by our trained technicians to ensure they are up to our high quality standards.

All of our products come with warrranty:
12 months for our Ex-Demo and New models
*For a limited time only we provide 6 months for all Pre-owned devices, including the Average condition phone you are interested in.
If you run into any issues simply contact our team at support@ozmobiles.com.au and we are more than happy to assist you.

With Pre-Owned phones due to their prior use and age they may run slightly slower or have a slightly depleted battery but they will function perfectly.

Amy W

Amy Wasked

Is the battery life still good or bad?

Stuartandjan
Stuartandjan

Still as good as my other iPhone 6 that I bought from Telstra.

Hi Amy,
Thank you for your inquiry.
All of our phones are fully tested by our technicians to ensure they are up to our high quality standards.
Our devices all come with good working batteries.
The OzMobiles Tea

Get an answer from our members and OzMobiles representatives