2Pepper Money Home Loans

Pepper Money Home Loans Questions & Answers

Verifiedpeppermoney.com.au
Mantle
Mantle

Why has My nominated redraw account been removed from your site without My permission???

Pepper Money   DM

Hi Mantle, Thank you for reaching out - so we can investigate this for you, please contact us on 137 377.

Therese M.
Therese M.

If I get a reduced rate on my home loan, how long will it ladt before the rate goes up again?

Pepper Money   DM

Hi Therese, Unfortunately we don't know the answer to your question. Part of this is also dependent on what decisions the RBA makes.

jucelinoms73
jucelinoms73

How long do I have stay with peppemoney before I can refinance

Pepper Money   DM

Hi there, Thank you for reaching out to Pepper Money. There is no minimum time you need to have your loan with us before you can refinance.

Allen T.
Allen T.

Im trying to pay a bill but cant seem to find a pay bill type thing on the website

Pepper Money   DM

Hi Allen, Thanks for reaching out to us - so we can assist you with navigating the online portal, please call us on 137 377. We'd be more than happy to assist.

Ashneel
Ashneel

Iam with pepper money n want to do fixed my loan

Pepper Money   DM

Hi Ashneel, Thank you for your enquiry. We can certainly discuss a fixed rate with you - please call us on 137 377 Mon-Fri, 8:00am to 6:00pm (AEDT).

Kim W
Kim W

Pepper are great when you take out a loan..... in the beginning. They even called me for a review and decreased my interest rate although when the RBA started increasing so did they and before the official date. It is another story when you want to discharge your mortgage. Total lack of communication,. and then they started stalling for settlement. When I called I was told it takes between 15-31 days as their solicitor's need to process the paperwork. This is not mentioned anywhere on the email I received with the discharge document attached. My Broker attempted to contact Pepper 12 months ago to refinance and no-one bothered to get back to him. I have now refinanced with a lower interest rate and and increased amount for renovations.

Pepper Money   DM

Hi Kim, We're sorry to hear you've been disappointed with our service as it is never our intention to provide service that you are not happy with. Quality service as this is something we pride ourselves on at Pepper Money. If you would like to discuss this further, please provide your loan id and contact details via private message and I'll arrange for someone to contact you.

Jamie
Jamie

Thanks for the insight. I will avoid this company. It would seem they rip people off and use peoples need to housing as a weapon.

Crazy Science Boy L.
Crazy Science Boy L.

such a terrible company. You are right, communication is terrible, you cannot get answers, they are rude on the phone. I believe they truly take advantage of people by not being subject to the same regulations as banks. I have learnt a lot through this process and 6 months into my loan I am jumping back to banks and in the process of refinancing as well. Those regulations that cause grief in borrowing I have now learnt are much needed to protect you from companies like this one when it comes to raising interest rates.

Pepper Money   DM

Hi there, At Pepper, we take pride in the service we offer our customers and we're disappointed to hear this has not been your experience. If you're happy to provide us with your loan id and contact details via private message, we'd be grateful for your time to discuss your concerns.
We hope to hear from you.

Nadi J.
Nadi J.

I am currently trying to discharge my mortgage with Pepper and have been getting the run around and being told that it isnt that easy to do so, I am paying a high mortgage payment at the moment with pepper being at over 7.16% yet they want to drag out the process - Not very pleased with the end service at all.

Pepper Money   DM

Hi Nadi, We're sorry to hear you're unhappy with our service. If there's anything we can assist with, please contact us on 137 377.

Dan
Dan

Hi Nadi. How long did they take. Hopefully it is done

John P.
John P.

Hi nadi, how long does it take

Pepper Money   DM

Hi John, Our discharge process is approximately 21 business days. if you have any questions regarding this process, please call us on 137 377.

Hi,
Just want to check. On the expiry of a fixed ratedo you offer a new fixed rate

Pepper Money   DM

Hi Terry, We can certainly review your loan for another fixed rate. For further information, please contact us on 137 377.

Terry A.

Sorry. I am a broker with a potential new fixed rate mortgage. Just need to confirm that at the end of that fixed rate that the client would be offered a new fixed rat

Pepper Money   DM

Hi Terry, Generally yes, however we suggest contacting us on 1800 737 737 to discuss this further.

Christine
Christine

When i asked for our home loan to go from variable to fixed i was told Pepper do not do fixed.? Im sure when we originally took out our loan there was a fixed option. And id fixed is not an option why not as would of thought this would be a requirement by the fair trading act.

Pepper Money   DM

Hi Christine, Thanks for reaching out to Pepper Money. While we don't offer fixed rates on application of a new loan, existing loans can be reviewed for fixed rates, subject to our review criteria. If you have a home loan with us, please call us on 137 377 to discuss this further.

Mel
Mel

Would like to ask if you would lend to a fulltime working borrower whose credit score took a battering when a car sales team applied for car finance 3 times in a week... I got the car loan but my score dropped below 600 due to this.

Pepper Money   DM

Hi Mel, Thanks for reaching out to us. We take a number of factors into consideration when assessing you for a loan. Please give us a call on 137 377 and ask to speak with one of our Lending Specialists.

S M.

Disappointed Pepper Money customer...
I have a home loan through you (fixed rate) for now over a year and for some reason Pepper Money staff have not let me fix the rate. i am on a variable rate and need to fix the loan now! Can you please assist as this has been unfair and un-Australian to not have the freedom to fix my rate with you. Please get back to me ASAP to fix the home loan. Steve M

Pepper Money   DM

Hi Steve, Thanks for reaching out to Pepper Money. So that we can provide you with an explanation specific to your loan, can you please provide your loan id via private message so we can reach out to you to discuss this further? Alternatively, please call us on 137 377.

S M.

The loan number is 1252324.
Thanks,
Steve Munday

Hello?

Pepper Money   DM

Hi Steve, We've just tried to reach you on your mobile and we weren't able to get through. Can you please call us on 137 377, or provide an updated contact number via private message?

S M.

I have tried to call you back on the number 137377 and i had waited on the long waiting cue... then you phone hung up. I tried again and finally got through to PMONEY. The man then hung up on me. So please contact me 21/6/22 round 1300hrs to dicuss.
Regards
Steve

Pepper Money   DM

Hi Steve, Apologies for the long wait times - we are experiencing higher than usual call volumes after the recent interest rate announcement. I've responded to you via private message - we will reach out to you tomorrow.

S M.

Don't worry you (pm) can't offer anything. Don't worry!

Pepper Money   DM

Hi Steve, Thanks for speaking with us yesterday - we appreciate that you allowed us to provide an explanation of our position and also to offer you with some options.

Michael L.
Michael L.

Pepper will NEVER do anything to help their customers. It’s a case of get as much as they can out of you while they’ve got you. A bit like a virus tbh

Paul
Paul

Hi there.
Do you offer loans to rural areas?
We have 46 HA.

Pepper Money   DM

Hi Paul, We do lend in some rural areas, with a maximum land size of 25 acres. For further information, please contact our lending specialists on 137 377.

Do you allow Victorian Aged Pensioner's

Bev

Forgot to say the house is on a RETIREMENT VILLAGE. NO NOT NURSING HOME.

Pepper Money   DM

Hi Bev, Thanks for reaching out to Pepper Money. We'd suggest having a chat with one of our Lending Specialists so we can understand a bit more about your situation. Please give us a call on 137 377.
We hope to hear from you!

Cathy J.
Cathy J.

If I have a loan for land with another provider, can I get a construction loan with you or will I need to move my land loan to Pepper as well?

Pepper Money   DM

Hi Cathy, If you would like a construction loan with Pepper Money, you would need to have the land loan with us also. We encourage you to contact us on 137 377 to see how we can assist you.

Gabby
Gabby

Hello, When refinancing, how long does it usually take after signing the documents until you get a settlement date? Thanks

Pepper Money   DM

Hi Gabby, Thanks for reaching out to Pepper Money. This time can vary, depending on the circumstances around your application. We suggest contacting a Lending Specialist on 137 377 for more information.

Kerry
Kerry

after being discharged from bankruptsy i was advised not to apply to lenders for loan eligibilty . Is it true when I fill in a form it would affect me if i have others submitted. I feel so scared to even ask questions thinking is this considered an application due to having to give all details?

Pepper Money   DM

Hi Kerry, Thanks for reaching out to Pepper Money. I am happy to discuss this with you by phone, so I can give you more detailed information regarding your enquiry. If you're happy to do so, please provide your name and contact details via email to cx@pepper.com.au and I will reach out to you. A general conversation regarding an application will not impact your credit score.

Rob C
Rob C

Hi, what are your requirements for pensioners that have super as well .We are 66&68
Rob

Pepper Money   DM

Hi Rob, Thanks for your enquiry. At Pepper Money, we provide a variety of home loan solutions depending on your income. Our Lending Specialists are here to help and can be contacted on 13 73 77 between 8:00am and 6:00pm (AEST) Monday to Friday.

Peter A
Peter A

Hi. Peter here. I am a 61YO self employed male, in partnership with my wife, with no super. I have a mortgage of around $500K on a home that has just been realistically valued by a real estate agent at $1,350,000.00.We would dearly love to sell and build to reduce our debt or at least be debt neutral. I believe we have been a customer of Pepper before, through a broker, who i am also currently with, but will remain nameless at this stage. I am finding 2 issues,1)because my wife and i are in a partnership & my accountant does a wonderful job, proving serviceability is an issue, and 2) Due to my age and lack of super, there is the issue of not having a suitable "exit" strategy.
Alternatively, we could stay were we are and do renovations, using the increased equity, but as soon as we pull the "trigger" of application, we are worried that that will bring the 2 issues mentioned into play anyway.
Is there any product available to me?

Pepper Money   DM

Hi Peter, Thanks so much for reaching out to us. At Pepper, we consider different kinds of financial sources when evaluating loan applications. Our Lending Specialist can be contacted on 13 73 77. We hope to hear from you.

Ross Mckindley
Ross Mckindley

Hi I have a small business loan already with pepper and will have it payed off in nov 2022
I just saw you do home loans as well ,do you take into account how much rent I pay each week to determine my ability to service a loan ,currently $850.00 per week
How much deposit will I need for a $800.000 loan
So that’s two questions
Business turns over $120.000
Or $20.000 per month

Pepper Money   DM

Hi Ross, Thank you for reaching out to us. At Pepper Money, we take into account a wide rage of things when we assess your eligibility for a loan with us. We suggest you contact one of lending specialists on 13 73 77, who will be able to answer your questions in more accurately.
You may also find some useful information on our website at external link
Hope this helps.

Pat G.
Pat G.

Hi, do you charge any fees or chargers if I was to payout my home loan early?
Pat.

Pepper Money   DM

Hi Pat, Thanks for reaching out to Pepper Money.
We may charge break costs if you are on a fixed rate and we charge a discharge fee, which is payable at the time you discharge your loan. The discharge fee is the same amount whether you pay your loan out early or at the end of the loan term.
To find out the exact fees payable on your loan, feel free to contact us on 1300 650 931 between 8:00am and 6:00pm (AEST) Monday - Friday.

Tiffw
Tiffw

Hey our broker has put forward our first home loan application, we were pre approved but waiting now for formal approval or not. So fingers crossed. Great reading all the reviews and hope to make our own very soon.

Pepper Money   DM

Hi Tiffw, That's great to hear! Good luck with your home loan application and please reach out if you have any questions.

Get an answer from our members and Pepper Money representatives