Pretty Little Thing

Pretty Little Thing Questions & Answers

8 questions from our users

Makaylee H.asked

i was about to order from pretty little thing but before i did i checked the reviews and saw that some of the packages never got there or got lost so im debating on ordering from them.

divasew
divasew

I got my order OK, in fact reasonably quickly from the UK. But the size of most of what I ordered was VERY SMALL. They were supposed to be AU /UK size 8 and most look nowhere near it. And the fabric was cheap and nasty. It was my first order and I spent nearly $100. If its your first order, I would just buy a few things to check out first. Then decide when you get them.

Ok, thanks

chloe d.

chloe d.asked

how do I return and get a refund. they are making it very hard and confusing to return and get my money back, can someone please explain the process? thank you

Anya

Anyaasked

Do lace socks actually stay up with the ribbon as wanting to wear to races.

Maria S.

Maria S.asked

Hi For standard shipping did they ever send it before the estimated days? Thank you

Meg

Megasked

Has anyone bought anything morphe from the website?

Mira

Miraasked

Reviewed on Sep 29, 2018
I made one order on sep 25th,(order # 502447460)and only got my order confirmation and haven’t received any other emails since I also made another order today sep 28 (order # 502462870) and again got only one email and that was my order confirmation..? I usually get another email after one day saying my order has been dispatched but nothing yet.. I’m a little worried please help

Arabella L

Arabella Lasked

Hi, I’m getting some really mixed signals about PLT’s reliability. I’m looking at buying a pair of wide leg dungarees - did anyone buy them and can tell me how they turned out?

Solo

Soloasked

I am so confused with everyone's comments. It seems like this website is the luck of the draw I get the material might be cheap but you get what you paid for. But I'd more disappointed if the size I ordered didn't fit me so don't want to spend money and my size is way off. I'm in Australia and I'm a size 6 in dress has any other girl got size 6 dresses and have fitted them perfectly? Or should I be going up a size or down a size???? Help thanks.

Yana
Yana

Hi darling. Don't be confused. The sizes are perfect. I am size 12 and it fits perfectly. That's my experience.

Brooke L
Brooke L

I'm a size 6 normally and ordered a size 6 dress when shopping. It's perfect! Don't follow the sizing guidelines they provide, I did once and the item was way too big. I just go by my usual dress size when ordering and haven't had a problem so far.

Other Footwear Shops & Brands