SheIn Australia

SheIn Australia Questions & Answers

615 questions from our users

charmaine

charmaineasked

I can't find how to down load the return form

Karnasked

Hi there
I have just received this email an hour ago and I am in Perth

SHEIN
Dear customer,
It is a pity that your order GSHMBX008000C8R tracking number 33564881453 delivery has attempted failure.The main reason is due to insufficient address/phone number/no one at home when delivery etc.Please kindly contact your local carrier to get the parcel soon in case it return to sender. We are always at your service if you need any help.

Note:
Please follow the local carrier notice if you have received it in advance.
Please ignore this message if you have got the parcel already.

SHEIN Customer Service

My question is where can I pick up my oder?

Check SHEIN website go to your order and click on "TRACK". There'll be a tracking number like: Tracking NO. 33XHABCDE123499885083A <- This is normally AUSPOST. You can copy that number at the auspost website.. https://auspost.com.au/mypost/track/#/search. Then call AUSPOST to update your details.

Courier is TOLL If the tracking number looks like this TOLL Tracking NO. 57890123456879. Go to https://www.tollgroup.com/toll-tracking to check your parcel details. Then contact TOLL customer service to update your details.

Karn

No worries! Hope you'll get some answers about your package the soonest.

Terri-kayasked

I received my package from HK is Ok to wear now. Dued to the covid19 just curious

According to the tracking details, SHEIN has a cleaning and disinfection stage "Order Placed - Package disinfection and processing completed, awaiting shipping." before sending your package to your doorstep. Your package would take days before you receive it so there's only a few hours/days period the virus would survive on the plastic or package.

If you are still hesitant, you can disinfect the package and clothes and wait for a week before wearing them.

I normally disinfect the clothes before wearing them once I receive the package.

Thanks so much.. & Ive washed it all with disinfectant

great!! it will keep you safe from unwanted stuff. :) no worries! enjoy your clothes!

Michelle H

Michelle Hasked

I have sent some things back that I brought but were to small or didn’t look like the picture. Can anyone please tell me how long it takes to get a refund please.

I haven't received my refund yet and it's been a month already. I took into consideration the holidays so perhaps it is on its way. I sent mine on 7th of Dec. until now still pending.

Update: I've received the notification that warehouse has received my package. Money refund is still being processed. Perhaps a few days until I get my money back.

Ava D

Ava Dasked

How long would postage take to get to Australia?

Laura
Laura

it really depends on how many items you get, my order came extremely early !

Depends on which city your are in Australia and which courier SHEIN got for your package. I bought clothes for my friends in Melbourne and Sydney as gifts and it took almost 3 weeks for my friend in Sydney to receive it and nearly 2 weeks for my friend in Melbourne to receive the package.

Based on my observation if the courier is from TOLL, package arrives quicker than AUSPOST. Example: I ordered an item on 2nd of Jan and received it today 11th of Jan. I ordered another set of items on the same day (2nd of Jan) and as of now it is still in Transit from HK to QLD, AU. waiting for it to arrive.

Natasha

Natashaasked

I got a pair of shoes from SHEIN but they turned out to be too small since I didn't understand the European sizing how am I able to do an exchange for a larger pair? They only have the details for returns not exchanges.

Yes, you can return and ask for a refund.

Olivia C

Olivia Casked

on December 9 i sent in a return of 7 items from my order GSHMA300R000BD8

On my Shein account, it says that the return has not reached the warehouse yet, however when i put my tracking number 33XUR501029501000650801 into the australian post’ website to check it’s whereabouts, it shows it’s been delivered on the 17th of December.

does anyone know what i can do??

Pietra
Pietra

Australia Post is very unreliable at this time of year and with covid delays. I would go to one of their post offices and ask them to investigate. Good luck to you

You can chat with SHEIN customer support, they can help you with your inquiry. If I have inquiries, I just reach out to their support. So far they are nice and friendly.

friv

friv asked

My orders been in transit for almost a week does that mean I can go pick it up from the post office because that’s where I entered it to be sent or does it mean it’s stuck somewhere?

December is the time of the year where post office and delivery couriers gets so busy. You can just wait for your package to be delivered at your doorstep. I bought a package for a friend in Sydney and it took her 3 weeks for her package from SHEIN via AUSPOST to reach her.

Janetteasked

WRONG DRESS SIZE

Yeah, it happens. Have to meticulous with the sizing chart. I did order once and not minding the chart sizing and assuming that it mentioned size 12/14, I ordered right away.

Janetteasked

ORDERED a couple of dresses 12 to 14 and they sent me SIZE 10 far to small CAN YOU ASSIST please

ORDERED a couple of dresses SIZE 12 to 14 and you sent me SIZE 10

WRONG SIZE

kathyasked

Ok I paid 132.02 cents i received 89 dollars refund,you are in Australia I paid postage,you can't charge gst,if the items are from Australia, I want my full refund you received the items they were returned,also explain why you took over 40 dollars,your in Australia aren't you won't be buying any more clothes of you,your thiefs,I have spent thousands no more

pek123
pek123

Even though they now have Shein.au they are still a Chinese company, not Australian It seems like they offer people partial refunds and most people accept this because they don't want to pay for return postage costs.

kathy

True there charging for the return receipt it was copied to my printer,and I used my own packaging,and I paid my postage I wont give up until I get my refund,and you are correct the items are comming from China,I checked the tracking there some place called Guangzhou aren't they suppose to be from Australia

Maryann d.

Maryann d.asked

How can I change my email address. I made a mistake. There is no options to change it

kathy

Go to the app look up your account,you should be able to change it there.

Go to the actual SHEIN website. You can see more and can edit from there which is more reliable.

Lynette W.

Lynette W.asked

How do actually contact shien for an address to send returns.. can I stop my after pay payments if there is no returns department after all..

kathy

You go to there site and do the return there I have had no problems with shein,there customer service is great,they will send you a return receipt by email,just scan it on to your printer,cut it out,apply to your package you are returning take it to post office and they will send it back and as soon as the warehouse receives notification your item has been returned they will refund you,but don't expect the full refund I paid 132.02 I received 89.00,they will charge you for the return slip even when you copied it yourself and pasted it on your parcel dont let them get away with partially refunding you

Rikki R.

Rikki R.asked

i have made a order on shein and it’s processing but i haven’t paid for it. what’s happening??

kathy

It won't process until you pay for the item

Rhiannon

Rhiannon asked

I have supposablt recieved my order but it was sent to the wrong address because SHEIN changed the address, I was wondering how do I get my parcel to the right address??

You won't! This company is a sham. Don't waste your money on them again!

kathy

Find out who made the delivery,contact them,they will have a log where the parcel was sent to,its sheins responsibility to send it to the right address it was there error,now if they don't refund you with what you had purchased,go to fair trading report them

Alex

Alexasked

Hi there, I got this email....
Dear customer,
It is a pity that your order GSHMAN008000SJA tracking number 555939224002 delivery has attempted failure.The main reason is due to insufficient address/phone number/no one at home when delivery etc.Please kindly contact your local carrier to get the parcel soon in case it return to sender. We are always at your service if you need any help.

I don’t get a notice or anything in my mailbox telling me where there botany depot is. I would rather pick it up from there. Can anyone tell me where I go to get my parcel?
Thanks in advance. I have asked SHEIN but no reply yet.

ღUsagiღ l.

Hi did you get your items cause i have the same notification as you but when i track my clothes everything seems fine still ? I hope i still do get my items

kathy

Ask them who the carrier is and get the tracking number,also the carriers have a log book to check out where the items were dropped off

Margaret

Margaretasked

I commenced return process and chose parcel point however then I found there wasn't one in my region. How can I undo the process and go back to post office return option.

kathy

You can take it to any post office,just attach the return receipt you printed out,and put it on the parcel and the post office will send it off to its destination,that's what I did,got refund,but I spent 132.02 and received 89 dollars,I printed my own return slip and put items in my own packaging and stuck the return label to my parcel and the post sent it off,and received receipt with id and tracking number hope this helps

Maddi K.

Maddi K.asked

Hi, I have tracked my order and this was the information given:
We are unable to deliver your item until we have all items together. We will attempt delivery once all items are available.
Could you please advise what this means and approx delivery time?
Order number GSHM9F0070001UF

keepsmilyn
keepsmilyn

Hi Maddi, I suggest you check with both Shein and the courier company they used. The delivery company may be having trouble finding your address. Perhaps it was printed incorrectly or the label damaged causing the delivery company to struggle to determine the address. In my opinion this is Sheins responsibility. Until you have the package in your hands then its up to them to resolve transit issues. Whether they actually assist you or not is another story though. If indeed they have deemed the package as "unable to deliver" for whatever reason it will most likely return to the sender, then you should be able to request a refund or credit from Shein. Good luck!

Sophia C

Sophia Casked

Hi, my package has been in transit, in Melbourne airport for over two weeks now, I was just wondering how much longer it will be there for and when my package may come? It said estimated delivery time is 10th November, it’s now the 11th, starting to feel worried because it hasn’t arrived in Sydney yet and I need my items for a certain date and worried they won’t come in time :/

Did you get your items?

kathy

Whose the delivery through,contact them and find out why your parcel is still in Melbourne get the tracking number check on Auspost site ,if its comming through auspost they will track it and find out why its sitting there its happened to many just follow up

Vidushi

Vidushiasked

Order tracking number 33XHE069579601000935100 and order number GSHM9Q00S000USE. The order has reached Sydney AU on 6th November.
No movement or update after that.
Can you please check and confirm status.

For any inquiries regarding your order, you can contact SHEIN customer support directly. This website is only for product reviews and people who will answer here are most likely users only. I haven't seen SHEIN representative answer anything here so far.

Get an answer from our members and SHEIN representatives

Other Clothing Shops & Brands