Telstra Broadband NBN

Telstra Broadband NBN Questions & Answers

Noelaw
Noelaw · NBN

Just transferred from FTTN to FTTP and received a new Telstra modem and purchased a $140 per month business package promising 100 download. Never get more than 50-70 and test day and night. Always get told it is working at Telstra end so what does anyong suggest. Just using a Dell desk top for my business.

Kent and M. · NBN

I've been with Telstra for years but I keep getting random dropouts (which they vehemently deny - apparently it is interference from my end). I would like to change to another provider. But will this fix the dropouts? or is it an NBN infrastructure issue?

Nathan
Nathan

Have you tried a new router one not provided Telstra ?

Kent and M.

No but it's a Good idea. Thanks for that.

Cma C.
Cma C. · NBN

Can you please give some information about telstra nbn package with connection charge.. how much have to pay to connect

Vashta
Vashta

Let me save you some time and frustration. Don't use Telstra. TGP is $69.99 per month, no set up fee if you commit to an 18 month contract. Setup fee it $99 if you don't want a contract. You get a modem/router included either way.

Telstra has extremely poor customer service. Just have a read through all of the recent reviews here. They'll connect you whenever they feel like, they won't answer your phone calls ever. And on the rare occasion that they do answer your call, they'll just lie to you.

If you can't get TPG, there's Dodo, iiNet, AussieBroadband and a whole bunch of others that are far better than Telstra. Right now I'd even recommend Optus over Telstra. And I hate Optus.

tassie.on.mainland
tassie.on.mainland

I recently moved from Telstra to AussieBroadband. No regrets and first rate service and internet speed after 3 weeks.

Brad
Brad

Aussie Broadband. Product review winner last 3 years. Look at their reviews. Compare with Telstra ;). They offer so god a service they know they can offer a month to month contact because why would anyone leave them ?
Telstra lock people in for 12 to 24 months because they offer a substandard customer service experience.

Lesley E.
Lesley E.

If you are considering Telstra run! Run far away! Their customer service is terrible and they don't provide what they offer. Try some of the others as mentioned above. We have moved all our accounts from Telstra now and it is a relief to no longer have to deal with them.

MikeMac
MikeMac · NBN

Can anyone please provide information on Telstra NBN in St Ives, NSW. I live at the eastern end of Mona Vale Road. Thanks

Brian
Brian · NBN 50/20 (Standard Plus)

Why is my modem on Telstra mobile network and why is it impossible to switch back to fixed network is there something Telstra is not telling us.

Fired Up
Fired Up

I don’t understand

Get an answer from our members and Telstra representatives

Select a listing for your question
Telstra Broadband NBN