The Iconic Questions & Answers

404 questions from our users

Sophie

Sophieasked

Hi there!

Just wondering if you know when you will be restocking the 2976 Dr Martens Chelsea Boots?

Cheers
- Sophie

Hi Sophie,

Thank you for getting in touch and I apologise for the delay in our response.

I have just taken a look and can see that this product was a part of our Seasonal Summer 19' range. This means that I cannot guarantee that we will be restocking again this season and can just depend on the demand. I would recommend keeping an eye on our new arrivals section over the next 3-4 weeks in case we decide to restock!

We hope you have a lovely day.

Lara

Laraasked

Hi, I was wondering when you might me restocking the Reebok Revenge Plus in white and blue?

Hi Laura,

Thanks for reaching out- I've had a look into this for you and can confirm the Reebok Revenge Plus are apart of our Seasonal Summer 19' range. As such, I can't confirm they will be restocked, however, keep an eye on the new arrivals page as this is where they will appear if they come back!

Tommy N.

Tommy N.asked

Hello, when will the yellow, ID Collection Tape Hoodie in size small from Champion be restocked?

Hi Tommy,

Thanks so much for getting in touch with us!

The ID Collection Tape Hoodie was apart of our Seasonal 2019 range. Unfortunately, this means that I cannot guarantee that we will be restocking again this season. Just in case, I recommend keeping an eye on our new arrivals section over the next 3-4 weeks in case we decide to restock- the item will appear there!

Have a great afternoon.

Chelsea A

Chelsea Aasked

Hi, I was just wondering when the Marcella Lace Midi Dress in navy will be restocked? Thank you

Hi Chelsea,

Thanks so much for getting in touch with us!

I have just taken a look and can see that this product was a part of our Summer 19' seasonal range. This means that I cannot guarantee that we will be restocking again this season. However, I would recommend keeping an eye on our new arrivals section over the next 3-4 weeks in case we decide to restock!

Kay V.

Kay V.asked

hi i was just wondering when the BWLDR harlow dress would be restocked as it is sold out in my size and is exclusive to the iconic. i would 100% buy this dress if it got stocked in a size 6 i love it so much

Hi Kay,

Thank you for reaching out! I have just taken a look and can see that this product was a part of our Summer 2019 range. This means that I cannot guarantee that we will be restocking again this season. As this item is still available in other sizes on our website, you can receive a notification once your size comes back into stock.

To do this, simply:

* Log in to your ICONIC account on any platform
* Go to the product page of the item
* Click on the drop down size picker
* Click on 'Notify Me' next to the size you are after and click on 'Okay, Email me'

The item will be added to your wishlist and you will receive an email when it comes back into stock in the size you selected.

We're sorry we aren't able to give you a more exact answer!

doll

dollasked

Heya! Just wondering if the Lauren Maxi Dress would ever be restocked in smaller sizes (particularly size 8)?
Thank you!

Hi,

Unfortunately, we are not provided with updates in regards to stock we will be getting in. However, we are getting new stock in seasonally all the time so there is a chance that we will be stocking this style! I would recommend keeping an eye on our new arrivals section over the next month as this will be where they're listed!

We're sorry we aren't able to give you a more exact answer, however, hope that you can find the dress!

Becs1234

Becs1234asked

Hi there,
I am looking on the Iconic Nz site at ‘Shona Joy’ brand dresses to purchase: ‘ Knot Draped Dress’ in burgandy (SKU: SH045AA16KEX) and ‘High Neck Ruched Dress’ also in burgandy (SKU: SH045AA94KQR ) but the sizes I require are out of stock. Are you likely to restock these sizes for these styles?
I love your delivery and service btw
Kind Regards
Rebecca

Hi Rebecca,

Thank you for reaching out!

I have just taken a look and can see that these products were a part of our Summer 2019 range. This means that I cannot guarantee that we will be restocking again this season. As this item is still available in other sizes on our website, you can receive a notification once your size comes back into stock.

To do this, simply:

* Log in to your ICONIC account on any platform
* Go to the product page of the item
* Click on the drop down size picker

We apologise for any disappointment caused by this. Feel free to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns.

Mariam E.

Mariam E.asked

Hi, I purchased a Gorman dress from the iconic which I would like to return as it is of poor quality and does not fit properly. I have been overseas the last month and recovering from surgery which is why I arranged for the order to be returned by a family member. However, I just returned back to Sydney yesterday and realised that the item has not been returned. It has been just over 30 days and is brand new. It has been packaged since the day I initiated the return online 3 weeks ago. Is there anyway I can get a full refund or at least store credit? My order number is 219187439. I really appreciate any help!

Thanks,
Mariam

Hi Mariam,

Thank you for providing your order number.

I have taken a further look into things and can see that your inquiry has been resolved with our Leadership Team.

Please feel free to reach out via phone or live chat if you have any questions or concerns.

Mariam E.

Mariam E.asked

Hi, I purchased a dress from the iconic last month which I want to return as it is of poor quality and does not fit properly. I was overseas and arranged for the item to be returned by a family member. However, I just returned back to Australia and realised that the item was not returned. It has been just over 30 days but the item is is in new condition and has been sitting in its packaging since I initiated the return 3 weeks ago. Is there anyway I can return the item for a refund or at least store credit?

Hi Mariam,

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

As your return falls outside of our 30 day returns window we will not be able to accept it back. You can read more about our returns policy in our FAQ’s online which can be viewed [here](https://theiconic.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/212466317-What-is-THE-ICONIC-s-returns-policy-).

We apologise for any disappointment caused. Please pop through your order number if you wish for someone to give you a call to discuss. We will then be in touch with you view email.

Prabin

Prabinasked

I ordered one Lacoste lerond. The product photo that was in the app and description of product says it’s leather. I just got my shoe today. But it wasn’t leather. Shipping was nice . Just received within 22 hours . But not satisfied with the product. Thanks

Hi Prabin,

Thank you for reaching out. We apologise that the item you received was not as expected. I've had a look at the Lacoste Lerond sneakers and looks like the materials vary from Textile, Leather and Synthetic.

We'd like to take a further look into what you have ordered, are you able to pop through your order number?

Thank you again. We look forward to hearing from you!

Kerstin B.

Kerstin B.asked

I really like a dress that is a final sale item, but it doesn't stock my size. How long will it be until it comes back into stock/will it ever come back into stock? I like the pilgrim falling forever dress size 6.

Hi Kerstin,

Thanks so much for getting in touch!

I have had a quick look and can see this item is part of our seasonal collection and this does mean usually that once the item is out of stock it will not be restocked. I would recommend keeping an eye on our new arrivals section over the next 3-4 weeks in case we decide to restock!

Have a lovely day!

- Damien

L M.

L M.asked

Why does my order still say packing? Paid express post and the tracking is unavailable

Emad
Emad

Mine was standard shipping and it only took 2 working days. Not sure what’s wrong with yours

Hi There,

Thank you so much for reaching out.

We are sorry to hear that you have not received your order just yet! We would like to look into this a little further for you, are you able to please pop through your order number?

- Damien

Hannah G.asked

Hi Hannah,

Thanks for reaching out to us :)

We'll be more than happy to take a look into that for you. Could you pop through the product name or SKU?

Hannah G.

atmos&here francoise pencil dress in white

Hannah G.

size 6. Thanks so much! I would absolutely buy it if it was restocked in my size!

Jordan

Jordanasked

Hi,
Just wondering if I can return a coat - it still has tags attached and it's within 30 days but I disposed of the iconic packing bag that it came in. Can I still return it?

Manal T.
Manal T.

Contact the iconic to send you a label.
. If you have thrown the bag out, you can purchase a blank satchel or use a small cardboard box
- Do not change the format of the label when you are printing
- Ensure the barcode and address section on the return label is not covered by any sticky tape
- If you don't have a printer, simply quote your Return reference number for ex (RQA5560000000) at the post office and they can print it off for you!

Hi Jordan,

Thanks for getting in touch with us!

Our 30-day free returns policy is super easy. If you want to return your item for a refund, store credit or exchange you simply log in to your ICONIC account and initiate the return. We will provide you with return documents so that you can send your order back to us. Don’t forget to reuse the satchel we sent you the order in or any other similar satchel if you no longer have it. Unfortunately, we do not accept returns for final sale items.

For more information on our returns policy, click [here](https://theiconic.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/sections/202471548-Return)

Hope that helps!

Lee K

Lee Kasked

Order#299748819
Hi, I returned a dress among other items and has been advised that my return is rejected as there are stains on the dress. The tag is still on the dress and I have no idea how the stains got there. I asked for a photo of the dress before it was sent to me so there is proof that the dress was in perfect condition before it was sent to me. This is a reasonable request as my return request is rejected based on the fact that The Iconic is asserting that the stains were caused by me. My request was rejected. How can you justify asserting that a stain is caused by a customer when you cannot show evidence of the original condition of the dress before it was sent to the client?

Hi Lee,

Thank you so much for reaching out and sorry we weren't able to get back to you sooner!

I have had a quick look and I can see you have already contacted us via email and have had the issue resolved which is great news.

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with.

Tien N.

Tien N.asked

Hi! I want to buy the Marc Jacobs handbag though the iconic apps. Just wonder how i can be sure if it s the authentic ones cos it seems little bit cheaper than David Jones’s

Hi Tien,

Thanks so much for contacting us!

I can confirm that all of the items we stock online are 100% genuine and we source them from either the brand themselves or a reputable supplier.

I do hope that answers your question :)

-Maddie

Connor F.

Connor F.asked

Just wondering if the reebok revenge plus white, blue hills, light sand, teal fog will be restocked in size 10 mens or are they in a seasonal range?

Hi Connor,

Thank you for getting in touch with us!

I can see this item is a seasonal range from Winter 2019. Unfortunately, we are not provided with updates in regards to stock we will be getting in. However, we are getting new stock in seasonally all the time so there is a chance that we will be stocking this style!

As other sizes are still available, I would recommend adding your size to your wishlist so you receive a notification if and when it is restocked!

We're sorry we aren't able to give you a more exact answer, however, hope that you can find them!

Georgina docker

Georgina dockerasked

I bought a blazer dress the other day from your website, the money got taken out of my account straight away but I haven’t been able to find my confirmation email or tracking number anywhere as I think I may have put in the wrong address, how do I fix this?

Hi Georgina,

Thanks so much for reaching out!

We're sorry to hear you haven't received your order confirmation. Are you able to check for the order number under 'your orders' in your ICONIC account and pop it through here? I will then have this escalated to the team so we can get this resolved for you.

Gurleen S.

Gurleen S.asked

so i ordered a pair of af1 size 11 in men’s and they were one size too big do you know you when you will restock because all the sizes are sold out?

Hi Gurleen,

We are not provided with updates in regards to the stock we will be getting in and the exact dates of restocking if they do come back in. We would advise that you click on 'Notify Me' next to the size you are after and click on 'Okay, Email me' so when the size you want is back in stock you can repurchase them.

Sorry for any disappointments.

Elizabeth L.

Elizabeth L.asked

Hi! As you are the sole seller of BWLDR, do you have any idea of when you will be restocked in BWLDR pieces you are currently sold out of?

Hi Elizabeth,

Unfortunately, we are not provided with updates in regards to stock we will be getting in. However, we are getting new stock in seasonally all the time so there is a chance that we will be stocking items for this brand! I would recommend keeping an eye on our new arrivals section over the next month as this will be where they're listed!

Get an answer from our members and The Iconic representatives