The Iconic Questions & Answers

4.0 from 2,441 reviews

433 questions from our users

APC

APCasked

Will the atmos&here cara crop check top be available again to purchase? In size 8. TIA.

Heather H.asked

Have you got the shoes by lipstick called jayda in 9.5
Or do you know where I can get a pair please contact Heather at
Heatherbell34@hotmail.com

Hi Heather,

Thanks for reaching out,

I've had a look and we don't seem to have the style that you are after and they appear to be out of stock on other sites that I've looked at as well.

Sorry for any disappointments.

Abi J.asked

I'm after the 1461 Quad Polished Smooth Doc Martens in a women's size 6 (AU), just wondering if that size will be restocked anytime soon? Thank you!

Hi Abi,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I've had a look at this one for you and it looks like we may be restocking this style during this winter season so be sure to add it to your wishlist and keep and eye out. I'm not able to confirm a specific date however as we aren't provided with these details.

Sorry that I'm not able to confirm more on this one.

Abi J.

Great, thank you so much!

Amy Gray

Amy Grayasked

It’s been exactly 3 weeks since I ordered a bohemian pant and top set and it hasn’t come yet. Am I being impatient? I thought it would have come by now. I payed and addressed correctly and I can’t seem to track it

Hi Amy,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

We're sorry to hear that your order hasn't been received yet. If you could pop through the order number we'll have it raised to be looked into for you :)

Tomasked

How long will it take to restock the new Nike airforce?

Hi Tom,

Thank you for reaching out!

Can you confirm what pair were you after in particular so we can give you a better idea?

Air Force 1’07 LV8 men’s

Size 7 men’s

Kaitie B.

Kaitie B.asked

Hi there, i've since placed a large order of over $500 with The Iconic, which was processing but now does not show up in 'my orders' and the money has been taken from account. Still yet to receive a confirmation email from The Iconic with the order number.

If you could let me know if my order is being processed or if i'm able to be refunded as soon as possible, my email is [email address removed]

Cheers

Hi Kaitie,

Thank you so much for reaching out!

We are so sorry for the trouble and will definitely take a look to see what happened.

I will email you today on the email you have provided.

Please feel free to respond back to that email with any further questions.

Take care and we hope to hear from you soon!

c0urtzz
c0urtzz

Hey Katie did they sort this out for you? The same thing has just happened to me where I have been charged in full but didn't receive an email confirmation and its not showing in my orders :(

Hi Courtzz,

We're sorry to hear that this has happened to you. If you would for us to take a further look into this please feel free to email us at customer.service@theiconic.com.au and reference contact -#2798690.

We'll have this raised and sorted out for you as best as we can.

Shaleney P.

Shaleney P.asked

Hi, I placed an order on Friday 17th April for the item ’The North Face Tran N Logo Crop Pullover’ in a women’s size small 8, through the app Shopback.
$60 from my account has been taken from the Iconic and I am still yet to receive a confirmation email from the Iconic with the order number. I do not see the order under 'my orders’ in my account either.

Can you please let me know if this order has been processed. Thanks - Shaleney.
My email is shaleneypereira28@gmail.com

Hi Shaleney,

Thank you so much for reaching out!

We are so sorry that this has happened and we sincerely apologise for the delay in getting back to you.

I have gone ahead and have sent you through an email regarding this order. Please feel free to respond back to that email if you have any further questions for me.

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

We hope you have a great day.

Alexandria M.asked

Hi I recently ordered some stuff, my credit card was charged but I didn’t receive any confirmation email nor is the order in my order history. Was there a mistake somewhere and how can I get my money back?

Hi Alexandria,

We're sorry to hear that this has happened. Do you mind popping through your order number? As soon as we see a response we will contact you via email to get this sorted!

We look forward to hearing from you.

Alexandria M.

I didn’t get an order confirmation email so I’m not sure where to find the order number. Where would I find it?

Hi there,

It seems that there may have been an issue with processing this! So we can get this resolved for you, do you mind confirming your email for me? Or please email customer.service@theiconic.com with the subject line as #2692368 and we will look into this immediately for you.

I hope to hear from you soon!

Sophie

Sophieasked

Hi, quick question. I currently have things in my cart ready to purchase but I’m waiting for a store credit to reach my account. My items are each now showing low stock.
Typically how many items would be left for something to show low stock numbers?
Thank you!

Hi Sophie,

Thanks for reaching out and apologies for the delay.

Normally for an item with low stock numbers, they would have about less than 5 items remaining in that particular size.

Hope that answers your question.

Aarari S.

Aarari S.asked

I'm having trouble viewing my bag and cannot go into the checkout screen, there's just an infinite loading loop. I'm thinking this is a bug or is there something wrong with my app?

Hi Aarari,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

I'd recommend visiting the Google Play or Apple APP store to make sure you have the latest version of THE ICONIC app as we update it regularly to address any bugs and add new features.

It would also be good to try and delete the app and redownloading it if you have yet to do so either. Any issues with that please feel free to reach out to our Customer Service team.

Karen

Karenasked

I need 3 dresses for a wedding in April are these dresses made in Australia

Fazee
Fazee

Hi Karen,
I’m unsure about Australian made dresses. You can check with THEICONIC which I’m sure they will be able to help you.

Hi Karen,

Thanks for getting in touch with us.

If you take a look at our site we do offer a wide range of brands and dresses in which you can search up the brands to confirm where they are based.

If there is a specific brand or dress that you after please feel free to reach out to our team and we'll be happy to help you with more information :)

Jess

Jessasked

Hi,
Is the Epic React Flyknit 2 - Women's SKU:NI126SF50ZQF part of the core collection? Just want to know if they will be restocking.

Hi Jess,

Thanks for reaching out to us :)

I have taken a look into these for you and can see that they're apart of our WINTER2020 season, so whilst l cannot confirm an exact restocking date these should be back during that time. If you haven't done so already be sure to add them to your wishlist in case we do restock them earlier and you'll be in line for the update straight away.

Any other questions don't hesitate to reach back out.

Sandra P.

Sandra P.asked

i ordered shoes on the 16 jan you have taken my money how long do i have to wait.

Hi Sandra,

Thank you for reaching out!

We are so sorry to hear that you are yet to receive your order. So we can look into this and have this resolved for you as soon as possible, can you please respond back with your order number?

I hope to hear from you soon.

Marija

Marijaasked

hey, when are you going to re-stock the Air Force 1 Shadow- Womens?

Hi Marija,

Thanks for reaching out.

At this stage, we are not provided with updates in regards to stock we will be getting in. However, we are getting new stock in all the time so I would recommend keeping an eye on our new arrivals section over the next month as this will be where they're listed.

We are sorry we don't have a more exact answer for you!

- Kay

Tanya

Tanyaasked

When does the Cover Girl Bias Cut Silky Slip Dress in Forest Green come back in stock for size 6 and 8?

Hi Tanya,

I have just taken a look and can see that this product is a part of our Winter20 range. This means that I cannot guarantee that we will be restocking again this season. I would recommend keeping an eye on our new arrivals section in case we decide to restock sooner!

Prabin R.

Prabin R.asked

Is the product here genuine? Or highcopy

Hi Prabin,

Thank you so much for getting in touch!

I can confirm that all of the items we stock online are 100% genuine and we source them from either the brand themselves or a reputable supplier.

I do hope that answers your question :)

David

Davidasked

Hi when will the Virus Compression Pants get restocked? Thanks.

Hi David,

Unfortunately, we are not provided with updates in regards to stock we will be getting in. However, we are getting new stock in seasonally all the time so there is a chance that we will be stocking this style! I would recommend keeping an eye on our new arrivals section over the next month as this will be where they're listed! We're sorry we aren't able to give you a more exact answer, however, hope that you can find them!

Brandon m.

Brandon m.asked

When do you restock all white nike 97s

Jay P
Jay P

Sometimes the stock are seasonal, when jr sells out The Iconic wont restock

Hi Brandon,

Sorry for not getting back to you sooner.

I have just taken a look and can see that the Air Max 97 in all white is apart of our Summer19 range. This means that I cannot guarantee that we will be restocking again this season. I would recommend keeping an eye on our new arrivals section over the next 3-4 weeks in case we decide to restock!

Angela S.

Angela S.asked

hi there, I was wondering if you will be restocking the Nike triple white Air Max 97's in womens anytime soon?

Thanks,
- Angela

Hi Angela,

Thanks for reaching out :)

- Maddie

Hi Angela,

Thanks for reaching out :)

Unfortunately, I haven't been able to locate this style online.

We are not provided with updates in regards to stock we will be getting in. However, we are getting new stock in seasonally all the time so there is a chance that we will be stocking this style!

Maddie

Gandalf

Gandalfasked

hi
I would really like to buy a pair of champion sporty pants. but they are out of stock. Would you be able to tell me when you are in stock again?
Thankyou

Hi Gandalf,

Unfortunately, we are not provided with updates in regards to stock we will be getting in. However, we are getting new stock in seasonally all the time so there is a chance that we will be restocking this style! I would recommend keeping an eye on our new arrivals section over the next month as this will be where they're listed! We're sorry we aren't able to give you a more exact answer, however, hope that you can find them!

Get an answer from our members and The Iconic representatives