WinConnect

WinConnect Questions & Answers

Danny C.

Why are you so much more expensive than my last provider energy Australia im a concession & it's double the price ridiculous

How can I change provider win Conect is to expensive

Molly Smith
Molly Smith

I would like to be able to carbon offset my electricity and gas use. Where do I find the link on the Win website. Apartment dweller

Lawrence Bryan
Lawrence Bryan

whats your phone number

Esther K.
Esther K.

Win Energy is horrible!! They are still billing me when I already moved out of last year. I only have them as my energy billing company because the whole building apartments at Liberty Tower have them as an embedded electricity provider. They are the worst billing company I have ever had. I have been calling numerous times to tell them I moved out and I don't wanna be with them and yet they are still charging me. They just sent me an emergency electricity connection on the weekend for $800.00 and I don't have time to keep on calling them on my lunch breaks and wait for hours. The customer representatives have really bad phone manners and the service is absolutely terrible. They do not help anyone at all. All they care about are their high rates and getting paid. I do not recommend Win Energy at all to anyone! Worst customer experience and I bet my name is probably going bad in credit ratings because of them!

100% agree

子畅 刘.
子畅 刘.

excuse me could you tell me how can I move out my account?

Get an answer from our members and WinConnect representatives

NEW SERVICEFind the right energy provider

Compare, switch and save all in one place

Start Now