YesStyle

YesStyle Questions & Answers

Verifiedyesstyle.com
Hunny H.
Hunny H.

I ordered various Japanese DHC vitamins. Yesterday, when the total amount I ordered was 100€, I saw they said yesterday's order and today's delivery. My parcel will arrive on August 23-24. Today I haven't received a response email from my parcel delivery. So I came across this review. And I'm very worried. Because there are quite a lot of negative reviews about the delivery. and product cancellation Including refunding customers Now I know I'm very scared and worried. because my amount is quite large enough Is there anyone who can advise me on YesStyle website regarding shipping? that they are not cheating customers And they are still reliable.

Nav N.
Nav N.

How to remove items from shooiing cart?

eleni k.
eleni k.

How do i remove things i dont want from my cart

Richard J.
Richard J.

This company is a typical PRC business
I was lucky to get my money back once I started by Bank Guarantee claim.
The clothes I received were rags and not worth anything. I urge you to not buy from this company.
Sure they will change business names once they have so many poor reviews. They market a line of products, mine were plus size but once they run out your order
Becomes a Custom Order and they just pick any material off the floor and make
Your clothes.
This company cannot possibly have 4-5 stars.
One perhaps but that’s the maximum. Perhaps their employees are all writing reviews to keep their jobs.

Gabriela P.

Hello i placed an order on the site using paypal as form of payment, the money was taken imeadiatly but no email. the items are still in my cart, my points are still there even though i used them in my order and (it being my first time ordering from yesstyle), no orders are showing, on paypal it shows nothing about the transaction, i am getting really scared since i have never experienced this, idk my order number bcause i have received NOTHING, no email, no notification, no nothing. i really want to cancel my order as fast as possible but i am unable to.might i add it is a pretty big order too, 134 bucks, i have no money on my card and just dont know what to do, pls help

Gabriela P.

nvm, they gave me my money back

Ava K.
Ava K.

Hey how did you get your money back?

A R S I H.

I have the same problem, 52€ was really fast taken off, no order was placed. No tracking number, or not an email, not a notification. Just the money desappearing from my bank account. It’s also my first time. I really have no clue how to contact them. I can’t because there is no freaking order number so they kept my money without even accepting my order, not even a order confirmation was send !

blank.vivian36
blank.vivian36

Leaving this here incase anyone else has the same issue- I called Paypal. Basically, the transaction never went through as you never received an order email confirmation nor a paypal confirmation, so what will happen is the system will realise it's made an error and the money will be sent back to your account (usually around 1-5 days is what the lady told me). She guaranteed this by "101%" so if the money doesn't go back into your account I suggest you call your paypal and ur bank if necessary ^^

Letdown26
Letdown26

Should I have to pay for return postage when the item is quite clearly the wrong size? This is no fault of my own. I have purchased size S from you before and went up to M. It is so, so tiny! I don't even know anyone that small.

erixdy

I ordered an item that wasn't in stock 2 weeks ago, but now I went to check again, it says unavailable, will I still be able to get my item back? Orr

Trish T.
Trish T.

i ned to return shoes and am finding it impossible to do so. HELP

Camila C.
Camila C.

If it says “Write a review” does that mean the package arrived?

acasiaa97

I placed an order on 4th September, it said that the expected shipping date is 17th September, today is 17th September and I still haven’t received anything.. does anyone know how long it would take? It says processing and waiting for stock..

arianaroopnarine
arianaroopnarine

most likely the items you bought are still unavailable since its waiting for stock. I would email them about it!

acasiaa97

I placed an order on 4th September, it said expected shipping date is 17th September. It is 17th September today and I still haven’t received anything yet, how long would it take.. if anyone could answer!

Mee M.
Mee M.

Why have my ordered items dissapear from my Shopping bag even though I haven't recieved any package

Samantha L.

Sometimes it clears your bag if you haven't been on it for a while

Haruka
Haruka

The product that I have ordered no longer shows up when looking it up on the app and is only accessible through my order history. It has been ten days since it was supposed to be shipped and it is still processing. Will it come or should I request a refund somehow?

Victoria
Victoria

I will advise you don't even try to click on their button. I order a velvet track suit for my mum back in 29th Oct 2019 as Christmas present. They keep massaging me there's a delay due to held up in custom. On 23th December I was still trying to chase up that Christmas present and they replied me saying that it will arrive on 28th Dec due to busy Christmas period (I order this in October). On 28th dec 2019 and 4th Jan 2020 i send them messages to inform them I no longer required this track suit as its a Christmas present and asked for a refund, never heard from them. The track suit arrived in mid Jan 2020 with very dirty packaging (must have came buy sea). The quality of the velvet was so bad and the size is so out that there is no way it's a size 12 that I have order unless it's for kids. I contacted them again for refund. They told me now that I have received the track suit ,I have to return the track suit before they will refund me the $60.(the freight cost $70). Luckily I paid through PayPal, put through the contest and PayPal gave me back my money. I have put through numerous bad reviews on their website but it never seems to show any bad reviews. I've tried to get rid of their junk mail, no matter how many times I've tried to unsubscribe it just keep coming like the flies. So my best advice is stay away from them like you see ghost.

Nancy D.
Nancy D.

Hello, my order number is 18285614. I ordered this 03/27/22 and it said it shipped on 04/07/22. It’s now 2 weeks later and I still have not gotten an expected delivery date.

salimaisha121
salimaisha121

Did you ever get ur order??

arsiemasimon
arsiemasimon

I order from YesStyle and they said my order was not approved, but all my money from my card was taken

A R S I H.

I have the same? Did you even get ur money back? Or what did you do?

Rochelle
Rochelle

How long does it take to ship to Australia? ive ordered and theyve given a tracking number that doesnt provide any tracking info in Australian post and its been 6 days after it said to have been shipped.

I contacted them via email and they said it may be delayed by 3-4 weeks bc of covid, and etc. and just said to wait until i get tracking info

Deeksha R.
Deeksha R.

How do you delete/remove items off your cart on yesstyle??
Please tell

Samantha L.

There should be a button in the bottom right corner of the item info box.

renken.kenzie
renken.kenzie

Most of my orders say “transit to warehouse” what does this mean?

erixdy

It means that your order is being shipped to the warehouse

Tara G.
Tara G.

Hi! I ordered a $100 order recently and paid for express delivery. It was shipped 8 (almost 9) days ago and I haven't been able to track it through the courier provided. Whenever I enter my tracking code it tells me no results could be found or it directs me to someone else's order. For example, it said that my order had been delivered to someone in France. I was wondering if it's possible to fix this? (the courier is EWE global express tracking)

Winnie
Winnie

Touch wood! I have never had this problem. My suggestion is to email them. I have experienced contacting on Instagram on other matters and they responded quite quickly.

Patrick
Patrick

How can i place order in my yesstyle account to customers?

Alejandra G.
Alejandra G.

Hi so yesstyle says that it has been shipped to me but yet, nothing has been delivered… so how long does it take? And also it says my tracking number does not work.

rihanna a.
rihanna a.

it hasn't delivered yet because it just got shipped out and is arriving to your house

Get an answer from our members and YesStyle representatives

Visit Official Website