Abyss By Abby Questions & Answers

32 questions from our users

peytonl
peytonlasked

Hi I am looking to get the UNLEASHED dress in Black before July 5th in a small or medium. Will you guys be restocking before then?

HELLO
at this stage we have no plans to make more

Lydia
Lydiaasked

how much is delivery to the uk?

Diana C.
Diana C.asked

How long does shipping normally take to Florida ?

Abyss by A.Abyss By Abby

we have answered your email
sorry for the late reply
we close in the evening

Yes asked

Are the dresses delivered with or without the dress cover case?

Hello
At times we send with full
Priced items for free yes if we have stock.
This is not everytime

BUFFY BACONasked

Is there a number that I can call about my order? I emailed but no response.

HHM03
HHM03

Sorry I don’t have a number for them. They were responsive via email. They also communicated via IG DM.

Hi

I’m sure by now staff have replied. Sorry we don’t work nor open 24 hours.

We sleep at nights.

Kim

BUFFY BACON

Hello, no the staff have not responded yet but since I have your attention would you possibly help with my concern?

Charlie
Charlieasked

Hi, will you be restocking the Sofia dress in red. I'm a size small and would like to buy it for my formal in November.

Yas
Yasasked

Which size should I go for? I am a UK 8-10 which makes me a size S over here. Reviews say “true to size” but is this according to my usual size or the size chart on the website?

Many thanks x

Hello,

thank you for reaching out. please email
sales@abyssbyabby.com

with your full measurements for help with sizing.
also let them know what style/s your looking, as all styles can be different depending on fabric

sarah

S.samuel W.
S.samuel W.asked

I have a prom after 20day , I live in Oman , i ordered before yesterday,How long will it take?

Kaylyn A.
Kaylyn A.asked

How do the dresses fit? I want to purchase the Sofia dress in a size medium. I am small by the waste and full by the hips and butt. What do you guys suggest, medium or large ?

HI

please email our staff from our website to help you with sizing

add your measurements

kim

Gianna C
Gianna Casked

I emailed you guys and I’m still waiting to hear back about wanting to return the dress I received today. How long will it take to get a response?

Hello,
We will reply durning normal business hours
We do not open 24 hours. At nights we sleep.
Please be patient and also check Junkmail

Bokue
Bokue

Wow that’s so abrupt and was a rude response u could at least be a bit. More diplomatic your running a business here not a playground
A better response would of been:
I am very sorry for the late response as we have had a high number of emails and will endeavour your question as soon as we can.
Apologies for any delays your not forgotten we are working on getting back to you in the mean time keep checking you inbox
Kind regards

Dress
Dressasked

I have a prom in about a week. If I ordered tomorrow would it come before then? I live in Canada and would have DHL Express shipping available for me

hi,

ship time to Canada is 2-4 business days
we send via DHL EXPRESS

ABYSS BY ABBY

Anna C.
Anna C.asked

Will the Jastina royal blue dress be restocked in the smaller sizes?

hello,

we have no updates at this stage when more will be made

Please click “email when available” so not to miss out again

Abyss by Abby

mmm
mmmasked

Hi, i tried placing an order and it said it didnt go through but then i checked my bank account and the money is pending and is no longer in my account, im assuming this means the order went through, but i would just like to cancel it now but cant seem to do so on my order page, its only been an hour since i ordered it. what do i do?

hello,
please email sales@abyssclothing.com.au and please quote your order # for us to help you

Seo Ra Y.
Seo Ra Y.asked

i live in california, i just ordered my dress and i need it for prom which is in 2 weeks, will it get here on time?

HELLO,

yes we ship all items express via DHL..2-4 business days

kim

Tamara
Tamaraasked

My dress came on Thursday night and I wanted to return it but I only contacted Abyss today, on Monday, which is four days later. It says on the website three days but i'm not sure if they mean business days? I also read in one of their responses that they don't check their email on the weekends and am very confused about this. I really want to return this dress and get a proper refund as it was too small, poor fit, and not the color that appeared on the website (which they only disclosed in return policies). Does anyone know if they will still let me refund after four days? (2 of which were the weekend)

hi doll,

yes contact us via website email asap for return details

abyss

Helina W
Helina Wasked

Hi! I am normally a size 6 in dresses, but i’m 5’3. I’m planning on purchasing the Encore gown, and I realize that due to my size I should order a medium in dresses, but i’m afraid the dress might be too long for my height. How long are dresses usually?

Hayley L.
Hayley L.asked

I’m a US size 12 in dresses, could I fit a dress on this site?

Keily C.
Keily C.asked

How long does it usually take for a gown to restock in a certain size?

Kat A
Kat Aasked

Hi there,

Can anyone tell me how long it takes to ship to BC, Canada please? If the dress doesn't fit, how long do I have to return it?

Kat

Hi

Ship time is 2-4 business days

Please see full T&C on website.

Abyss by Abby xoxo

Nikki
Nikkiasked

Hi i am living in South Africa and i need a dress for september how long will it take for the dress to arrive to South Africa ??

Get an answer from our members and Abyss By Abby representatives