Abyss By Abby Questions & Answers

Krystip17
Krystip17

my formal is in less than a month how long will it take for the pink Miami dress size xs take to restock?

divine n.
divine n.

How long would shipping be to England (Birmingham uk)? I have prom in 2months thankyou

nini
nini

hi! i have prom in a few months at this point and i’ve been eyeing the black NEON dress since i’ve seen Olivia Obrien wear it. are there any plans to restock??

Emi K.
Emi K.

BUYER BEWARE!
Please be aware that this company has terrible customer service! Kindly source all reviews on the internet before contemplating a purchase from here.
I received a bridal gown I ordered,when attempting and I do say attempting to try on,it wouldn't go above my knees so I gave up so as not to do any damage to the zipper and returned the dress for a larger size. I returned it within 2 days(1 being a public holiday)
After a few days I received an email from abyss saying the dress had a mark/stain on the back and I am not entitled to an exchange.
The dress was inspected thoroughly on my end by both me (who knows not to try on a white dress with makeup or spray tan and only on carpet) and by the post office before sending to examine for insurance.
Upon seeing their reviews,it seems this is a regular occurrence for their customers. One can only assume they are scamming.
I have filed a complaint with ACCC and Zippay and engaged with a lawyer to pursue this case as they now..Don't respond to emails and skillfully don't supply a phone number to contact or street address.

I am now making use of all my spare time to ensure this company is held accountable for their poor customer service and dodgy business.

Brooke W.
Brooke W.

When are you restocking sizes for the ALEXIA gown?

peytonl
peytonl

Hi I am looking to get the UNLEASHED dress in Black before July 5th in a small or medium. Will you guys be restocking before then?

Abyss By Abby   DM

HELLO at this stage we have no plans to make more

Lydia
Lydia

how much is delivery to the uk?

Diana C.
Diana C.

How long does shipping normally take to Florida ?

Abyss By Abby   DM

we have answered your email sorry for the late reply
we close in the evening

Are the dresses delivered with or without the dress cover case?

Abyss By Abby   DM

Hello At times we send with full
Priced items for free yes if we have stock.
This is not everytime

BUFFY BACON

Is there a number that I can call about my order? I emailed but no response.

HHM03
HHM03

Sorry I don’t have a number for them. They were responsive via email. They also communicated via IG DM.

Abyss By Abby   DM

Hi I’m sure by now staff have replied. Sorry we don’t work nor open 24 hours.

We sleep at nights.

Kim

BUFFY BACON

Hello, no the staff have not responded yet but since I have your attention would you possibly help with my concern?

ORDER#46370

BUFFY BACON

Also I requested a response in the am not at night.

Charlie
Charlie

Hi, will you be restocking the Sofia dress in red. I'm a size small and would like to buy it for my formal in November.

Yas
Yas

Which size should I go for? I am a UK 8-10 which makes me a size S over here. Reviews say “true to size” but is this according to my usual size or the size chart on the website?

Many thanks x

Abyss By Abby   DM

Hello, thank you for reaching out. please email
sales@abyssbyabby.com

with your full measurements for help with sizing.
also let them know what style/s your looking, as all styles can be different depending on fabric

sarah

S.samuel W.
S.samuel W.

I have a prom after 20day , I live in Oman , i ordered before yesterday,How long will it take?

Kaylyn A.
Kaylyn A.

How do the dresses fit? I want to purchase the Sofia dress in a size medium. I am small by the waste and full by the hips and butt. What do you guys suggest, medium or large ?

Abyss By Abby   DM

HI please email our staff from our website to help you with sizing

add your measurements

kim

Gianna C
Gianna C

I emailed you guys and I’m still waiting to hear back about wanting to return the dress I received today. How long will it take to get a response?

Abyss By Abby   DM

Hello, We will reply durning normal business hours
We do not open 24 hours. At nights we sleep.
Please be patient and also check Junkmail

Bokue
Bokue

Wow that’s so abrupt and was a rude response u could at least be a bit. More diplomatic your running a business here not a playground
A better response would of been:
I am very sorry for the late response as we have had a high number of emails and will endeavour your question as soon as we can.
Apologies for any delays your not forgotten we are working on getting back to you in the mean time keep checking you inbox
Kind regards

Dress
Dress

I have a prom in about a week. If I ordered tomorrow would it come before then? I live in Canada and would have DHL Express shipping available for me

hi, ship time to Canada is 2-4 business days
we send via DHL EXPRESS

ABYSS BY ABBY

Anna C.
Anna C.

Will the Jastina royal blue dress be restocked in the smaller sizes?

Abyss By Abby   DM

hello, we have no updates at this stage when more will be made

Please click “email when available” so not to miss out again

Abyss by Abby

mmm
mmm

Hi, i tried placing an order and it said it didnt go through but then i checked my bank account and the money is pending and is no longer in my account, im assuming this means the order went through, but i would just like to cancel it now but cant seem to do so on my order page, its only been an hour since i ordered it. what do i do?

Abyss By Abby   DM

hello, please email sales@abyssclothing.com.au and please quote your order # for us to help you

Seo Ra Y.
Seo Ra Y.

i live in california, i just ordered my dress and i need it for prom which is in 2 weeks, will it get here on time?

HELLO, yes we ship all items express via DHL..2-4 business days

kim

Tamara
Tamara

My dress came on Thursday night and I wanted to return it but I only contacted Abyss today, on Monday, which is four days later. It says on the website three days but i'm not sure if they mean business days? I also read in one of their responses that they don't check their email on the weekends and am very confused about this. I really want to return this dress and get a proper refund as it was too small, poor fit, and not the color that appeared on the website (which they only disclosed in return policies). Does anyone know if they will still let me refund after four days? (2 of which were the weekend)

Abyss By Abby   DM

hi doll, yes contact us via website email asap for return details

abyss