Australia Post International Express

Australia Post International Express Questions & Answers

17 questions from our users

Ivana D.

Ivana D.asked

Will international parcels still be arriving in Australia during the coronavirus?

Peter gordon

Peter gordonasked

I posted a letter from the UK last Wednesday. According to the tracking information it is still at Heathrow a week later. It is an urgent legal document and needs to get to Brisbane by next week. Reference LG480967771GB. Can you investigate and at least tell me whether any post is getting through.

妮 安.asked

My package status has not been updated. It has been eight days. Please check it for me. My package number is CH110883918AU.

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi, please send me a private message with the following details:

- Your full name, address, contact no & email
- Whether you are the sender/receiver
- Parcel contents description & value

Regards
Ibne

妮 安.

I already sent it, please reply.

Ng C.

Ng C.asked

Hi there. My parcel held at custom for 5days since 16th March 2020 and until now still awaiting clearance. By the meantime can you help me to check the parcel? It’s has 7 parcel and none of them have been clear out and I’m still waiting. I didn’t received any notice nor letter from them and I call auspost they just said it’s only five days just relax and wait. Er400671571sg

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Ng, I believe I've already provided the answer once you contacted me via private message :)

Regards
Ibne

Phil

Philasked

Hi, I sent a parcel to Germany, prioritised with AUSPOST, LK984753497AU is since 18/12/19 in clearance Frankfurt. When will it areive at the destination? Who can i contact for answers?

Hi Phil,

It's hard to say when it will arrive at the destination as it's still with border clearance, this procedure has no set timeframe just depends on how busy they are or if your parcel needs further assessment. Every country have different procedures so if you are after more info I recommend asking the receiver to contact Deutsche Post.

cqitrinity

cqitrinityasked

Do I need to be worried about duties and taxes for low value international parcels?

Paula Cook
Paula Cook

Check this link it may help with any questions you may have.

Hi cqitrinity,

This would depend on where you're sending it to and where, you can look up the guidelines for each country here -https://auspost.com.au/sending/send-overseas/international-post-guide

Just enter a destination in the search bar to give you all info you need to know before sending here.

Deb Masked

My parcel arrived from China and cleared customs in Sydney on 13th November. It now says pre-lodgement by sender and no information on delivery. It is now the 19th and no update. Can you help please . Tracking number is TMJ0465068010221 Thank you

Hi Deb,

I'm having a bit of trouble tracking this one today, can you share the link with me where you can see it arrived in Sydney? It seems we don't have any scans to show it's in our network yet so we may still be waiting for it to be handed to us.

Deb M

I used the website for Tracking More and then you enter the tracking number and click on CNE Express

Priscila L.Australia Post

Thanks Deb, I can see it's arrived in our network now and was sorted in WA yesterday so should be with your by tomorrow or Friday :)

Anna M.

Anna M.asked

Hi!!
I ordered a parcel from YesStyle a few weeks ago and was alerted that it was shipped out on Tuesday this week. I was first given a predicted arrival date of today (Friday 15th Nov). Its currently being displayed as (processed at facility) in Melbourne VIC and so the arrival date has been changed to 18th Monday Nov. I desperately need this parcel by Sunday at the latest so I was wondering if there was a way for me to pick up this personally. I dont mind any extra fee I just really need this parcel.

The tracking number is 33T9D300229001000961509.

Thank you!!

Priscila L.Australia Post

I replied to your other question.

Anna M.

Anna M.asked

Hi!
I have an item that has shipped from overseas express that was previously estimated to arrive today (Friday 15th Nov), however it now says its being processed at a facility in Melbourne VIC and the estimated arrival date is Monday 18th Nov. Im very happy with how fast this was shipped however I desperately need the items on this following Sunday so I was wondering if it would be possible for me to pick up the item in person.

The tracking number is 33T9D300229001000961509. Thank you!!

Hi Anna,

I can see this has been delivered today! I'm glad to see it's arrived in time for this weekend :) have a good week!

Ems infoasked

What the mean this info,
Please call 1800 007 678 for more information,?
I sent from indonesia and sent to my friend in australia
They got info that, all complete but why like that?
Usually normal, dont have problem like that and never

Hi there,

Do you need help about a parcel you sent to Australia? I can help! Please reply here with the tracking number.

EE202992661ID
I sent from indo and already in australia
But use ems, and until now our customer not receiving packet
Hope have good answer here

Hi there,

Yes this arrived in Australia however there may be an issue with this one and delivering it, you'll need to let Indonesia Post know because they'll need to start a case and they will contact us. We also need the sender to contact us. I'm afraid I can't assist you directly, I can only assist the receiver in Australia and not a sender from overseas. Please contact Indonesia Post and ask the receiver to contact us.

Naomi

Naomiasked

EXPRESS INTERNATIONAL USPS TRACKING ID: EZ101570973US
AusPost states awaiting clearance since Monday 04/11/19 have not heard anything from customs regarding further information
If I track through USPS it states 'held at customs'. When will it clear customs or when will someone contact me with any further information required?

Hi Naomi,

There is not set timeframe on how long your parcel will take to be cleared, this is up to border clearance however if there are any issues with your parcel being released the receiver will be contacted by a letter. I hope this info has helped.

Sam

Samasked

Hello, my parcel form Nasty Gal was meant to come today. Can you please check for me? It doesn't say it is out for delivery yet? can you please check if it is coming today? Order number: GAU100553046
Thank you for your help!
It was ordered last Friday and said 5 working days.

Sam

Syahrul R.
Syahrul R.

Don't expect too much. Mine was an express letter but it sent as a non express letter, it's received 10 days

Hi Sam,

Sorry for the wait with your parcel and my reply, it's disappointing this isn't out for delivery yet. I can see that your item has arrived in Australia on the 31st of October, we may still be waiting for the item to be handed to us though. Can you tell me the postcode it's going to?

Sabriye

Sabriyeasked

Hi there I have a parcel from boohoo that Im waiting for and the order number is ANZ103520623 can you please check what the status of this delivery is as I need to for tomorrow and I dont quite understand the apg site.

Hi Sabriye,

I've tracked your item and can't see any scans to say it's arrived in Australia yet. I'm very sorry but this won't be delivered in time. I recommend reaching out to the sender about this as you should have received this by now, they may need to open an investigation on their end.

Andrew S.asked

Hello, I’m waiting on a small parcel from Singapore coming to me in Perth . tracking number is LS850417887CH
It says on tracking ‘arrived awaiting clearance (inbound) Perth WA Sun 18 Aug 7:37pm’ but nothing has happened since ? Can you advise ?

Hi Andrew,

Your parcel has to go through some border clearance procedures before it's given to us, recommend allowing a few more business days for you to see a scan that it's been given to us then is delivered to you a few business days after.

FairLady
FairLady

maybe wait for a few more days.

Andrew S.

Hi , so the parcel still hasn’t moved from the same spot in 9 days now??

Sophieasked

Hi!
I am waiting on an item to be delivered, my tracking says it has been sitting at Melbourne Parcel Facility DWS for a few days now. The tracking number is ANZ103177359 and its through APG from boohoo.com.
I paid for express shipping which guarantees delivery in 5 business days.
Any help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

Michael M.Australia Post

Hi Sophie,

It sounds like APG have issued the shipping paperwork but we're just waiting for final clearance of the item. Would it be okay if I grabbed the full link you're tracking on?

~ Mikey

Priscila L.Australia Post

This is out for delivery now so you will receive it today.

Gigi

Gigiasked

Hi. I sent an express post satchel to the Uk on wed 10/7/19 today is 14/7/19 and I cannot see any further tracking updates since the package left Melbourne on 11/7/19. EJ242163597AU Thank you

Hi Gigi,

Your parcel is still on its way to the UK and had a stop over in Singapore, we should see some scans into UK soon though I am sorry for the wait with this one as I know you paid for an Express service.

Brendonasked

Hi I purchased a portable DVD player from the US. Tracking says that it's still awaiting clearance since last Thursday. Is this an automated scan? I spoke to the seller and they said they would make an enquiry with Auspost but I have not heard back from them yet. Can you provide any further information? Tracking is CM289830744US. Thanks

Happy to help Brendon,

I've checked the scans and can see we have an automated scan of it arriving here but we still need to give it a bit more time to see a scan of it being handed over to us. If the scans don't update within a week then please ask the sender to log a case with USPS and they'll liaise with us.

Brendon

It has already been 1 week. The seller says when he enquired about it with Auspost they told him that yes it has arrived in Australia and was despatched from sorting centre on Friday 5th. But now you say it's not arrived in Australia? So which one is right? I am confused why we get 2 different responses from Auspost?

Priscila L.Australia Post

It's just an automatic scan of it arriving here so we need to allow more time for it to either be handed to us or scanned into customs, during the time yes the item may be here in Australia but it's not with Australia Post yet, has to cleared and then given to us, please allow more time to see more scans.

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives