Australia Post International Express

65 questions from our users

David

Davidasked

International Express

Hi Auspost team, First of all thank you for answering all those questions from customers. This is really appreciated and lot of effort went from you to track and be the detectives.

I have an express parcel coming from NL to Melb. CC077293901NL
Item processed at facility
REDBANK QLD
Wondering if this parcel has cleared the customs or still has to be sent there?
As this is express parcel wondering an estimated time for delivery - just approximate will do.

D

Sabi

Sabiasked

Hi,
I posted a parcel EJ264501495AU to Canada on Nov 14 and since Nov 22 it has been under status "Processed by Air carrier" . Could you please provide latest update and will this parcel actually get to Canada in December? Given I posted via International express I would expect this to be given priority over regular international mail?
Thanks.

Hey Sabi,

We just see the same tracking updates as yourself so this is still in transit to Canada.

Our website advises express mail to Canada is estimated to take up to 15 business days. So far we're only on business day number 8 so you'll need to give it a bit more time.

The 15th business day will be the 7th of December so it's estimated to be delivered by then however please keep in mind that this is an estimate only and given the current global circumstances, it may be necessary to allow more time. It is an express parcel though so it will receive priority handling over regular mail and is on the way to Canada via the fastest method possible through the post in the current circumstances.

Andi Ross

Andi Rossasked

International Express

EJ264728273AU - can I have an update please. Has it left Australia on the way to nz. Who are your courier partners in nz for international express. Thanks

Kent N.

3 business days... When you waited a month like many of us without any parce or update, then you going to get frustrated!!!

For me it's Processed by air carrier since 26 October.

Anna W.

Anna W.asked

International Express

Hi can we please have a realistic time frame for parcels from Australia to the UK?
Express parcel EY106694665AU posted 26th October.
Website says 6-10 business days. Today is the 19th business day and it doesn’t look like the parcel has left Australia.
Any update would be greatly appreciated

Hi Anna,

Happy to give you a realistic update on your item as International parcels these days are a bit delayed. The latest update we have is that we passed it onto one of our delivery partners on the 16th and they will get it to the UK. We've done this as there are just not enough commercial flights out of Australia these days. We are not told how long it will take to the get to the UK as it depends on their volumes of parcels and freights they have available but you will definitely see a scan once it's in the UK and more scans once it's cleared into the country. I am sorry for the wait however we are seeing some delays to the UK due to more restrictions starting up again there.

Thanks :)

This page is monitored Monday - Friday and if you require an update sooner we recommend speaking to our Social Media Team on Facebook & Twitter that are available 24/7. Alternatively you can call us on 13 76 78 Monday - Friday.

Rodyasked

Hi,

can i get an update with this parcel? ET146508809AU.

Its still sitting in processed by carrier.

Hey Rody,

It's definitely well past our estimated time frame now. I expect it's been held up due to impact the current global crisis is having on air travel but we can get an investigation underway.

In order to do so, we'll need the sender to get in touch with us. Are you the sender or is this a parcel coming to you?

Rody

It's coming to me. I'll ask the sender to get in touch with you. Thanks

Eddie T.

Eddie T.asked

Hello
I have been waiting for my parcel 4 weeks already, could you please help me to check where are there, I searched website it’s said
”International arrival - awaiting clearance
SYDNEY NSW”
My parcel number is EE809559765TW

Hi Eddie,

Looks like there is a problem with the address label but I can see a case has been raised for this already.

If you were the person who lodged the case, please send me a private message with your full name, case number and phone number so that we can discuss what's happening. Alternatively, you're welcome to call 13 13 18 to have a chat on the phone about it.

Cat

Catasked

International Express

Ej263359461au - still not delivered no movement in a week. This is a passport renewal and it has taken 15 working days now which is going to result in me having to change flights.

I had a delivery from the UK to Australia in half the time last week

Hi Cat,

It looks like this was delivered back on the 11th of November.

You can see on our tracking that this entered the UK postal network back on the 7th and if you check their tracking page you can see the delivery information:

Your parcel was delivered on Wednesday 11th November 2020 at 15:00

It's always recommended to check the tracking page of the postal service currently handling a parcel for the most accurate and up to date information. Postal services around the world all use different systems and they're not linked. While our site will show the best information for a parcel while it's in Australia, we rely on information being passed to us from other postal services for any update in another country. Sometimes this can be delayed or not received at all. Royal Mail and Parcel Force's websites are always the best places to check for tracking events in the UK.

Hope this helps :)

Mark
Mark

Hi, my package number is LH161061845AU. It has been updated 7 times saying “processed by air carrier” between the 29th of October and the 19th of November.

Can you please give me an update on this as I need the package by Christmas time?:(

Leslie C.asked

Hi Australia Post,
My express parcel EJ263622355AU is showing "Cleared and awaiting international departure" since 3 Nov and it has not progress any further for a week. Please let me know how long do i need to expect the parcel depart from Australia.

Hi Leslie,

We're estimating this one to be delivered within twelve business days from when it was sent which will be the 18th but by the tracking it looks like we're still waiting for an available flight to get it on. Due to the lack of flights this year parcels may take some time to leave the country but if we can't get it on a commercial flight soon we will pass it onto one of our delivery partners to get it there. The tracking will update to reflect this and you will also see another scan once it's in Malaysia. Are you the sender or receiver for this one? If it's not delivered by the 18th we can start an investigation with the sender.

Hi Priscilla,
I am the receiver for the parcel. Looking at the current status, and 3 working days to go until 18 Nov, I am certainly sure the parcel will not reach on time. can I ask my sender to initiate an investigation on this?

Hi Leslie,

Sorry there are still no updates on this, parcels are taking a bit longer than usual to move overseas because of the pandemic. You can ask the sender to open an investigation after the 18th, keep in mind though investigations can take up to ten business days to be completed.

Yanbin  P.

Yanbin P.asked

Hi there,

I ordered some things from France and the latest update is "cleared and awaiting international departure" at Chilly CEI processing facility. It has been 20 days since the parcel was sent. Is there anyway I can speak to them to find out what is going on?

Hi Yanbin,

What's the tracking number? Sounds like they're waiting for an available flight to Australia. Due to the pandemic there are less people travelling so there are less flights in and out and some countries are experiencing back logs because of this. If you've waited long enough then the sender can open a case with LaPoste about this one.

M M.

M M.asked

International Express

Hello first of all, I would like to know when this package will leave from Australia to Israel? And how much longer will it take?

Number track
EJ263117301AU

Hi there,

This is already in transit to Israel, it was cleared for departure back on the 23rd of October and there have since been several tracking updates showing it has been processed by the air carrier on it's journey.

Our current estimated time for mail to Israel can be checked on our website here: https://auspo.st/2xpibtc

We currently estimate up to 18 business days so delivery shouldn't be too far off. Today is the 15th business day since this was posted so it's likely to arrive within the next 3 days however this is an estimate only so please allow a little additional time if necessary :)

-Casey

Carolynasked

This is my tracking for parcel tracking number EJ263127811AU
The last tracking was today, what does" held "mean as it has passed through customs ok. Is there a problem with delivery? or just waiting to be delivered by a contractor?

carolyn

Held

UNITED KINGDOM

Tue 3 Nov • 2:59pm

Column, event details,
Arrived at local facility for delivery

UNITED KINGDOM

Tue 3 Nov • 9:22am

Column, event details,
Received by postal carrier for delivery

Mon 2 Nov • 9:11pm

Mon 26 Oct • 8:56pm

Mon 26 Oct • 6:33pm

Sun 25 Oct • 3:46pm

Column, event details,
Cleared and awaiting international departure

MELBOURNE VIC

Received by Australia Post

CRAFERS SA

Tue 20 Oct • 4:30pm

Hi there,

Are you the sender or receiver for this one? I recommend tracking it here - https://www.parcelforce.com/track-trace it will give you more detailed info on what's happening with it. If you're the receiver please contact Parcel Force as they will be able to give you more details on what's happening but it looks like there is a schedule for a delivery soon :)

Kent N.asked

International Express

Processed by air carrier 26 Okt 2020 11:18. Then silence... What does that mean, have my parcel got on a plane to Sweden!? Or is it still in Australia?

EJ263131303AU

Hi Kent,

This means one of our delivery partners have taken over the delivery from here and will get it to Sweden. We won't see any specific scans of when it was put on a plane but you will see more scans on our website once it's cleared into Sweden and handed over to Swedish Post. We estimate up to 13 business days for it to be delivered so please allow a bit more time.

Kent N.

Tracking number EJ263131303AU and 19 days in transit and still no update since 26 oktober... Processed by air carrier.

Where is my parcel?

Hi Kent,

Today is now the 14th business day since this was posted so given our current estimated time frame, this is expected to be scanned into Sweden shortly.

The processed by air carrier scan does indicate it is in transit between countries and the next update you can expect to see is when it's received by border processing in Sweden.

The 13 business day time frame is an estimate only so it's always best to allow a little additional time, especially given current global circumstances and the ongoing disruptions to air travel. I'd recommend allowing a few more days but if you don't see any tracking update soon, you'll need to let your sender know that you're still waiting so that they can get in touch with us to launch an investigation.

-Casey

Mehak

Mehakasked

International Express

Hi team, my package EJ261238443AU which I send more then 45 days ago finally showing this
International arrival - awaiting clearance
KARACHI (PK)
Can you please tell how many more days its will take exactly for delivery, and where is this parcel now its arrive in Karachi?

Hi Mehak,

This will depend on how busy border clearance are in Pakistan, once it's cleared into Pakistan you will see another scan however I cannot tell you how long it will be in this status for. Are you the receiver? Hopefully it's handed over to Pakistan Post soon and then it will be treated as an Express delivery :)

Caitlan

Caitlanasked

International Express

Hello, I'm wondering what's going on with my parcel as the update I last received was almost 4 weeks ago on October 4 to say that it had reached Melbourne and was presented to customs. It has come from the UK. I don't mind if I still have a few days to wait but the lack of update for almost 4 weeks is super disappointing.

Tracking Number: 69N155897701000910903

Hey Caitlan,

That's definitely a really long time to be waiting! I'd recommend getting in touch with your sender in the UK about this though as it looks like there's been some kind of hold up.

69N155897701000910903 is actually just a domestic Aus Post tracking ID rather than an international one so that would indicate your parcel has been shipped to Australia using a different logistics service than through the post. In these situations, these logistics companies usually have a warehouse here where they receive the item from overseas, relabel with an Australia Post address label (including the new AP tracking number) and then post the parcel with us.

69N155897701000910903 is yet to show any tracking information on our website to indicate a parcel with this number has been posted. We also don't have any details registered to the number either.

Please let your sender know that you are still waiting for your delivery. They'll need to chase this up with their shipping partners to find out what the hold up is and hopefully we'll see some tracking events indicating 69N155897701000910903 has been posted with us shortly :)

Yohanes Galih A.

Yohanes Galih A.asked

International Express

I want to know how long it takes to get my package to depart from Melbourne?
The tracking number is ET146625646AU.
Thank you.

Hi Yohanes,

'Processed by air carrier' means that your item has been handed over to one of our delivery partners to complete delivery so it's departed Melbourne on the 23rd :)

Palasked

International Express

Hi! My mum sent me a parcel from Spain via express Spanish Post the 5th of October, and it arrived in Sydney the 8th but it’s been in awaiting customs clearance since then (the scan has been updated everyday). How long do you think it will take to be delivered to me?? It only contains baby clothes as I’m expecting a baby in just 4 weeks, so I really hope it arrives before that. The tracking no. is 4130003542033367

Hi Pal,

Congrats on your new bub that's nearly here! Hope you're doing well! We are seeing delays with parcels being cleared into the country, in all honesty I would allow at least another two weeks for this one to be delivered. Can you share the link where you're tracking this one as I can't see any scans to show it's Australia on our website or systems.

Pal

Hi Priscila! Thank you so much for your response!!
I’m tracking it via Correos Express(Spanish Express Post) but the information is in Spanish:

I also found it via Aftership although the translation is not very accurate:

Last update was yesterday afternoon and it says, the parcel “is in the warehouse being managed by customs” - since 12th of October- so I assume it is in Australia.

Thank you again!

Priscila L.Australia Post

I don't think Australia Post completed this delivery as it would have a different tracking number but I can see it was delivered, did you receive it?

Eva Kasked

International Express

I am waiting for an express parcel from the US. It arrived in Australia on the 1st of October and had been processed in Melbourne on the 4th. It has now been sitting in Dandenong South since the 4th waiting for delivery. I have lodged an inquiry on Tuesday the 13th but had no reply.
Tracking number is: CJ453629933US

Hi Eva,

I'm very sorry to hear that your item has not arrived or received any new scans from the 4th. I have located your case and would like to help you further. Can you send me a private message with more detailed of what the contents are? I'd like to check our returned mail centre for this one. Keep in mind this item is not an Express item though, it was sent standard and will travel in Australia as standard post.

Hi Priscilla
Thank you for your prompt reply. I paid $60 to ship with USPS ( which I thought is their equivalent to our express service)which last time only took 7 days from the US. I purchased jewellery components from an Etsy jewellery supplier for my Etsy shop.
Eva

Priscila L.Australia Post

Can you provide me a colour or anything?

Kateasked

International Express

EJ262351237AU attempted delivery 10/10/2020 8:58 am Hong Kong due to legal firm closed on Saturday. What happens next as it’s urgent & important
My email: KATE102254@GMAIL.COM

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Kate

Our record shows that this international express article (EJ262351237AU) was delivered yesterday. Have you received this?

Ibne

Yep thanks

Shane M.

Shane M.asked

International Express

Hi, my order has been stuck in customs for a month. How long are they taking to process atm? Tracking - CJ452764092US. Thanks

Ibne F.Australia Post

Hi Shane

Sorry to know that you still have not received this parcel. Please contact our international team directly on 1800 007 678 (Mon- Fri: 7 am- 6 pm).

Ibne

Shane C.

Shane C.asked

International Express

No one from Australia Post has responded to my 'inquiry' so I am getting super frustrated here. The tracking number is EY106416548AU. I was the sender and got told the parcel was sent back to me on 9th September but I still have not received the parcel.

Hi Shane,

I can see by your case that we emailed you today, we're behind with enquiries right now but working hard to get back to everyone quickly.

Get an answer from our members and Australia Post representatives