Australia Post International Postage Questions & Answers

Standard, Express, Courier, Economy (See All)
Listing monitored by Australia Post

1,342 questions from our users

Sue Louise S.
Sue Louise S.asked
International Express

How long does it take a parcel from Keysborough to New York international express posted?

Australia Post International Postage

Hello parcel sent by ChinaPost only arrived I didn't get the package number AQ322326651CN, what happened to it or who was it deliverec to , whether it is a fraud or a thief

Sanket
Sanketasked
Australia Post International Postage

What is AUXMBT??? I am waiting for my parcel from last 2 months and now it says AUXMBT item received

Australia Post International Postage

Hello I bought in China and the parcel was tracked it was delivered but not to me and I don't know what heppened , whether it was theft or a mess number parcel AQ322326651CN , please help and check it

donna
donnaasked
Australia Post International Postage

Hi what does "arrived at postal carrier's facility in new zealand" mean? my tracking number is ET192805128AU

Prince A.
Prince A.asked
International Express

I have been waiting for a package from Australia to Ghana since 2nd June. Can you pls give me the status of my parcel EJ293266247au?

PNi
PNiasked

Hi there

I sent a package to New York on 23 May but it has been stuck at ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS) for the past week. From the reading I’ve done online, it seems like it is a common occurrence for international packages to get stuck for weeks (and sometimes longer) at this facility. The package is being sent to my friend who teaches at a school but they go on summer vacation at the end of this month (June). Is there any way to find out where the package is up to? Why is it taking so long? I’ve sent other packages to my friend even during covid and the items have gotten to them in less than two weeks.

Tracking number is LK149092552AU.

Any new information would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Katie D.
Katie D.asked
International Express

Can you please give me the status of documents sent to Dublin two weeks ago tracking number EJ292616220AU

suggest you try Fedex next time much fatser than australia post

Daisy C.asked
Australia Post International Postage

Hi there. I paid express post international. Brisbane to London and has been sitting awaiting international departure for over a week. Has this happened to anyone else? How long should I expect to wait- it is time sensitive documents which I needed like yesterday.

suggest you try Fedex next time much fatser than australia post

Carla
Carla

I have been waiting for a parcel from Brisbane too! After 6 days it’s finally departed. Did yours arrive and how many flights did it take?

Australia Post International Postage

Hi I am looking for a package sent from ChinaPost and it has arrived in the country with the shipment number AQ322326651CN , when I get it

Lauren W.
Lauren W.asked
International Courier

Im getting a bit concerned about my courier posted parcel...its been processed through a facility and departed a facility about 20 times but still doesnt say that its left the country.
It should be delivered in 2-4 days and im on day 4 now.... http://auspost.com.au/track/PRX3235313222

Can anyone please advise? Thank you :)

sandra owen
sandra owenasked
Australia Post International Postage

I have a parcel cleared at Melbourne airport over 1 week ago and on tracking says it is still waiting to be handed over to international carrier
Why is this taking so long
Would like a reply

Daisy C.

Hi ther, how long did it take for it to be handed over to air carrier I am in same position

randi S.
randi S.asked
Australia Post International Postage

Flight departed? From Australia to United States NY when should I expect to hear my next update? It takes a long time, weeks to hear anything. Thank you.

Sam
Samasked
International Courier

My parcel is stuck in NSW/Sydney for a week and it’s so urgent when are you going to send it to Perth.

Jessica D.
Jessica D.

I got the same thing, is yours still stuck?

Chen A.
Chen A.

I also have same problem, still stuck for a week in Sydney

Kara
Karaasked
Australia Post International Postage

I have a shipment International arrival - awaiting clearance MELBOURNE VIC since March 1st.
Customer enquiry lodged Mon 28 Mar, 9.25am

Still have not heard anything. Left country of origin mid Feb. Can someone please contact me about the shipment and tell me what is going on?

Lauren n
Lauren n

Did you get your parcel? Mine is on the same status in Melbourne since March!

dmb
dmb

Any news? Mine is nearly a month. What's all this about? Australia Post are hopeless.

Khubaib
Khubaibasked
International Courier

Hii i have send my stuff to overseas pakistan when it will clear custom and whats the courier there in pakistan karachi who will deliver it to my home ?

Julie Simpson
Julie Simpsonasked
International Courier

I purchased a pallet full of items from china,received tracking number AQ848618837CN Tracking says it was cleared by customs and delivered.
I have not received any items at all.How can I check it has even arrived in Australia

Marketing A.asked
International Express

I tracked my package and it said Ïnternational arrival- awaiting clearance" since 22 March, I chose express post but seem like package has been not moving since then. can someone please help me answer what is going on with Aupost? My tracking number is ET101496941VN

Marketing A.

Update: after contacting both Auspost and Customs and received unhelpful support, I asked senders to contact directly to Aupost and Customs. After 1 day then my package has been arrived in Adelaide.

Manish M.
Manish M.asked
Australia Post International Postage

Hi My parcel no CY105186619AU sent on 17th March from Adelaide is not yet received by us .As per Australian post tracker flight has landed and the parcel is with Indian postal carrier whereas as per Indian post tracker the parcel is still at Melbourne. Also I got the same reply from Indian post call centre that parcel is still in Melbourne.Please advice about the whereabouts of the parcel .

Regards
Manish

Joanna Kingston
Joanna Kingston
Manish M.
Manish M.asked
Australia Post International Postage

Hi, My parcel no is CY105186619AU sent thru Australian post from Adelaide on 17th of March .As per Australian post tracker the flight has landed in India and the parcel has been recieved by Indian post carrier but as per Indian post tracker it's still in Melbourne.When I called Indian post they also replied that the parcel is still in Melbourne and have not yet received by them. Please let me know the exact location of the parcel as it's very urgent and I am afraid it's not lost .
Thanks,Manish