Big W Online Store Questions & Answers

7 questions from our users

Wendy P.

Wendy P.asked

Big W Online Store

Hi, Do you have a Batman Voice Changing Mask at any of your stores.?? I have tried several who are out of stock and the staff have looked up other stores who say they have some, but when I've gone there, they are also out of stock. Can I buy one online??? Thanks

minni
minni

Contact Big W or check their web site. This is a review forum its NOT big w

I.P. Daily
I.P. Daily

Would you like me to log onto their website and check for you?

Heatherasked

Big W Online Store

I purchased 2 items a few again , but it hasn’t gone through. But PayPal have taken the money. So what do I do now. Just loss the money .

Alison McEachran
Alison McEachran

Contact the store you ordered it from they should have tracking number and let you no what has happened

Heather

Thanks for getting back so quick. And I have repurchase The items. Thanks you a get help.

Ginnys cleaning Service

Ginnys cleaning Serviceasked

Big W Online Store

I run my own cleaning company and am searching for toilet paper and antibacterial wipes for my elderly clients,just wondering if you have these items in stock for pickup of delivery. Kind Regards GCS

Sure

Dianeh

Dianehasked

Big W Online Store

i missed out on getting x3 copes of the Wiggles book 'Mind your Manners'. Is there anyway i can collect books for grandchildren? Thanks

Probably not

Elijah

Elijahasked

Big W Online Store

Hello I order some baby wipes from Big W online store and paid for it. How come I haven’t recieve any update email about my order if confirmed or not. If I it’s delivered or not. Where can I get info about it? It has already debited my account yesterday.

As per their website

garry

garryasked

Big W Online Store

I purchased item number 751185 on 5th Jan 20 went to pick item up not there however the item was charged to my paypal acoount via invoice number AUBW281412759 transaction number 97L21392CR909692B It seems the big w store knows nothing of it and I am out of pocket for $84.15 Please explain how this could happen?
[email removed]

Fired Up

But as you already know this is a Review site

Bent O.
Bent O.

Ask directly as they don’t answer here

Brad D.

Brad D.asked

Big W Online Store

I made an online purchase payment was made with master card. The next day I got email saying we have to reimburse your payment because card details could not be verified.

Thanks for the info.