Harris Scarfe Online Store

7 questions from our users

Margie

Margieasked

Online Store

Hello, i received my order 5006395968. But i never received a receipt. Would it be possible to get one please as my bath mat is the wrong colour and i need to exchange it. Thankyou

donnyluv
donnyluv

Hi Margie, you should have received a tax invoice by email. I would print and use that document to exchange. On that email is a link to the return forms.
I hope this helps.

Online shopperasked

Online Store

Terrible service. After waiting for a confirmed payment email which i never received (money came out of bank though)13days after order big sized box of items delivered to wrong address. It was a gift to be sent to another state! No acceptable response. Stuck with repostage fees. Never again harris scarfe! Still no reply to fix the wrong address problem

Online shopper

Opened the box to see if everything was in it. NO theres missing items and NO invoice
only 3 itemised items with no prices listed. On a sticker that says 'keep your original receipt for warranty purposes" "refer to emailed invoice" NO emailed invoice! Will be contacting credit card company about this and requesting a reversal if theres no contact and immediate fixup of this messup! Electrical item delivered but with no itemised receipt theres no darn warranty!

Laraine 5years

Laraine 5yearsasked

Online Store

I just got delivered some mugs off Harris Scarfe one is broke what can I do

Julie

Julieasked

Online Store

I wanting to purchase the spotted towels on line. It says it will charge me 40 per cent less at check out, however still comes up with full price. I do not have coupons.
Can you please assist me
As the
Stock I wanted for an Airbnb and the supplies are getting low.
Kind regards
Julie

Mel
Mel

Good idea to stay away. Their online system is a sham and i doubt anything will ever make it to you.

peter

Someone, please tell me the contact phone number for the Harris Scarfe Online

Donna T.

Donna T.asked

Online Store

Hi I'm wanting to purchase a kids 12 volt electric car , I have bought 3 over last couple of years .
Are there any in stock ?