Harvey Norman Online

28 questions from our users

Sim B

Sim Basked

Online

I was delivered a love seat today bday made - but that’s why I paid the amount I did for it.
However the table part is cracked. Can you please send me a new part?

Shane K.

Shane K.asked

Online

I have ordered the wrong item and would like to return it

minni
minni

contact the store

Elizabeth J

Elizabeth Jasked

Online

How do I make a claim? I ordered a product 18th June was to be delivered 24th June. I’ve sent many many emails to both HN & the courier company to see where it is. I’ve had conformation from both the courier & HN that my item is lost. That was on 9th July but I can’t get any one to take this seriously or to call me back. I’m beside myself I’ve made many requests for someone to call me to no avail. Help please.

Karen R.

Karen R.asked

Do you sell Keva Planks

jpc43

sorry i dont sell them However Harvey Norman might sell them check their web site or contact the store

duncan menzies

duncan menziesasked

Online

how do I make a claim against a double charge accounting error ?

george

You can do that just contact Harvey norman

Brett M.
Brett M.

Everyone call head office like I did and ask to speak to someone in charge and complain about there online department as that whole department needs the person in charge of the online department fired. Head office number is 0292016111
UPDATE: I called the above number 3 times today and each time the lady who answered was great, she tried getting through to the online department but no answer so she sent them a urgent message asking them to call me, she told me if they don't call me by 4:30pm AEST to call her back, no call lol so I called back and the lady said they replied to her message saying they called me, I got no call so she put me on hold and I was put through to another lady from the online team, was given a full refund as she wasn't aware of this issue as the people who monitor the email and messenger complaints about orders aren't sending to the correct people.
I recommend calling the number above many times and you will get heard.
Don't give up it's your money and if they can't get it rite it's not your fault.

Glenn Jackson

Glenn Jacksonasked

Online

Why oh why didn't I read the reviews first. Like all before me I've had the same poor service from this dodgy company. Very slow service, no number to call, no one will reply to their online message service, blaming covid for their delays. Never again.

Hi Glenn, call (02) 92016111 - it HN reception. They'll put you through.

Dave C.
Dave C.

I'm with you! I feel the same way.

Ccclaire
Ccclaire

Me too. They are shameless in their rip-off methods.

David B.

David B.asked

Online

I am still waiting for delivery Microwave order 2102565772 to David Brent, Maroubra 2035 Tel:93440145

micheal

Harvey Norman will not respond here By the way this is a public site i suggest you dont publish your phone number

Drew
Drew

Hi David, as Michael has mentioned, it would be well advised to remove your personal details and order number from here as it is open for everyone to see.

Ric

Ricasked

Online

Why do you allow people to purchase items that are out of stock ?
Are you not embarrassed by the number of bad reviews?

Jag
Jag

This is how Harvey Norman works, their online portal is so bad that they don't know how much stock they have or any of their store have? I decide to never shop again with HN again, after a hopeless and painful online shopping experience.

micheal

Its a well known fact gerry harvey has never been a fan of on line shopping just making as hard as they can. No they are not embarrassed by the bad reviews because they dont read them

Kay N Barry C

Kay N Barry Casked

Online

Can I get refund of goods on back order to enable me to purchase alternative product

ask the store

Tom M.
Tom M.

lmdeklerk

lmdeklerkasked

Online

I would like a phone no to speak to a customer service person please

Gusto79
Gusto79

1300 880 459

merle15

merle15asked

Online

Is Harvey Norman laying vinyl flooring quotes now?

ask them

Travis M.

Travis M.asked

Online

I ordered a $1000 gift card and then separately a $1995 TV. Both orders got cancelled with a stupid security email. But guess what you have taken $3k out my account. Tried to talk to the reps via chat and they are useless. Just gonna go to the ACCC and make a formal complaint!

good idea

Barbara Pasked

Online

I have place a order for micro wave 1 hour ago, model MS2336DB , maker LG .
My name , Barbara Pelle I paid by card , did not get any confirmation

Barbara P

Thanks for your prompt replay , barbara

Online

I would like to update my order #2102496240. Please contact me for further payment

Spammer

Online

I have ordered 2 laptop computers from you, My number is #2102496240.
A you cannot give me a date for delivery on the $799 computer so can I change my order to take 2 of the $999.
I believe Penrith has already shipped on of these computers to me .
I have a 2 grandaughteers that need these computers for their high school work.
If I can change this order for the above I will be very happy Nanny
Many thanks

Fired Up

Why would you ask this review site rather than ask HN directly?

Diana Bazzano

I did try but this is the link that came up. This issue has been solved thank you.

Online

I have ordered 2 laptop computers from you, My number is #2102496240.
I believe Penrith has already shipped on of these computers to me .
I have a 2 grandaughteers that need these computers for their high school work.
If I can change this order for the above I will be very happy Nanny
Many thanks

Spammer

Leeanne

Leeanneasked

Online

I purchased Bose headphones online a couple of weeks ago never opened, I want to swap them for Sony WH1000XM3 due to better codec for bluetooth connectivity. Is this possible. If so can I exchange in store

sjh
sjh

i dont work for hn just had a bad 2 visits with them,
BUT i would just take them back as majority of retailers do accept returns etc.,

george

the only way you are going to find out is to go into the store & ask HN wont answer you here

Not for change of mind

Idey

Ideyasked

Online

Am I able to purchase an air conditioner with installation included from Harvey Norman though I am a pensioner.
I can pay a deposit on the day.

man from mars
man from mars

ask the store

jmichael d'angelo

jmichael d'angeloasked

Online

why do you continue to support the despicable alan jones with your advt $$$$? will never step foot in a HN store again so long as you support him.

Who knows Why dont you contact Harvey Norman & ask them

believe me i have on several occasions. actually even to my local store.

Fired Up

But you said you would “never step foot in a HN store again” !?
As you posted as ONLINE that means you will still buy online. Wow.
As you know it is pointless whinging here as HN don’t respond.
Good on you for writing to HN :)

ingrid

ingridasked

Online

Redemption? I purchased a smeg coffee machine, a milk jug & a matt. Received coffee machine only. Enquired & advised I have to redeem the product from smeg! Harvey, I have paid you for it? Why do I need to redeem it? First customer service mistake. 2nd mistake, I redeem products & advised 6-8 weeks eta. Harvey. You have rorted & hoodwinked me. Mothers day is well & truly done & dusted in 6-8 weeks time .. How bout being upfront about this eta. Not after your purchase? Looking forward to your reply

Fired Up

As you know HN don’t reply here. Please share their official response

wingnut

contact harvey norman direct or ask in store

Pol
Pol

No point in doing that. The store says they can't help. The online phone line just rings out after an hour I gave up. The online chat is only helpful if it's in their job description otherwise they give you someone else to contact who dosent have a phone only an email. Last time I shop online at HN

Get an answer from our members and Harvey Norman representatives