JW Computers Online store

Erica G.
Erica G.asked
Online store

Hi!
I think I bought a Canon Printer From you through Kogan. But I have not received it and the e-mail says it arrived yesterday. Tracking: [Number Removed]
My name is:
[Personal Details Removed]

JW Computers
Andre T.JW Computers

Hi Erica G,

From what I can see from the tracking information, your order is still in transit and enroute to you.

Please check the tracking again.

If you have any further questions or queries, please contact us through Kogan as your order details such as identity/contact etc is kept private and secure.

Andre

WilLIam
WilLIamasked
Online store

what happens if shipping is saying the product is delivered but it never showed up??
-will

Garry F.
Garry F.

Hey Will,

I would recommend to reach out to the delivery company first and see what information they can provide. Because JW always sends parcels with signature on delivery (see https://www.jw.com.au/faq), someone had to sign for it and they should have this info on file and can help you work out where to look next.

Cheers,
Garry

JW Computers
Andre T.JW Computers

Hi William,

That doesn't sound good!

Please PM me with your order number and tracking number, and we will look into this for you straight away.

Thank you and we'll wait to hear from you,
Andre