40 questions from our users

NKov

NKovasked

King Living

Has anyone purchased the Max sofa? Anything to be aware of? Do the feather cushions lose their shape, fluffiness, comfort?

Elizabeth R.King Living

Thank you for your enquiry, please find some information on our Max Sofa - The Seat comprises our King Flex and King Cell pocket springs with multi-layer HR foam and polyester seat overlay. The backs are Feather/Ultradown blend back cushions with high density foam bolster. Please see link to our warranties - https://www.kingliving.com.au/warranties.

Louise D.

Louise D.asked

Furniture Repair Service

Hello, I have a King 3 seater lounge and 2 armchairs and have had 25 very happy years them. The lounge's seat cushions need re-doing as one side is very badly 'squashed' down. I live in Leura. What would be the pick up and redeliver cost and are you able to give me a rough estimate for the re-padding job (lounge has two large seat cushions not 3)
Louise
shuna@internode.on.net

Hi Louise
Thank you for your enquiry. Our King Care Team can assist with new inserts for your 25 year old King sofas. For a quotation, please complete the following link - it does include cushion inserts options too:
Our King Care Team contact details are phone 1300 135 464 and email kingcare@kingliving.com.au.

Chidgey

Chidgeyasked

King Living

We have a charge table on our desk, it has stopped working?
How do we get it to charge again .

Hi Chidgey
Thank you for your question.
Are you leads all still plugged in and connected to the power? Place compatible Smart phone that is qi enabled in the centre of the powered charging table. LED will light up indicating Smart Charger is activated.
If you are still experiencing problems, our After Sales Team can assist,
After Sale & Customer Care

Wayne b

Wayne basked

Hi,
How can you reset the buttons on the cloud 3
Headrest keeps going down by itself

King L.King Living

Hi Wayne,
Thank you for your question. We can raise a Service Log, and our After Sales Team can have a look and rectify any issues. Are you able to please leave your contact details in a private message or email to customercare@kingliving.com.au?

Jenza

Jenzaasked

King Living

The footrest of my Leon recliner has been hitting the round base. I lifted it up a little and it went back but not fully into position. Now when you push the buttons nothing happens. How do I fix that and also make it so the footrest doesn’t hit the base?

Hi Jenza

Jennie and Mick Dunstan

Jennie and Mick Dunstanasked

Furniture Repair Service

The stitching from the single chair we obtained is coming apart.

Hi Jennie and Mick,
Thank you for your question.
All of our covers do velcro off from, the steel frame, and can be repaired if possible or new covers can be made. Please contact in the first instance our After Sales Team.
After Sale & Customer Care

julian m.

julian m.asked

King Living

We have a King Dream 3 seater settee where one of the leg extenders won’t retract from the fully open position. There is clearly life on the extender button but nothing at all on the retractor button. Is there a simple fix or do I have to put out a service call?

Hi Julian,
Thank you for your question.
Our After Sale & Customer Care Team can assist, see contact details below.
Kind Regards
Elizabeth

Lily C.

Lily C.asked

King Living

Can someone tell me whether the two metal hooks that hold the cushion for the delta 111 modular set is strong and steady enough?

Elizabeth R.King Living

Hi Lily, thank you for your question. The back brackets and the bed brackets are all stainless steel, and have been designed for the Delta lll. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Pam Yorkeasked

King Living

We have a 3seater leather couch which is 2yrs old and on one of the seats the color is coming off the leather and the front of it seems to be collapsing ! It has been a nightmare for us with the couch first being delivered without any leather on it , then it wasn’t put together properly which lead to it falling down and bending all the supports . It was then decided to remake the whole thing which took another 3mths and now this! This furniture is extremely expensive and it is actually wearing worse than the cheap one we had previously !

Elizabeth R.King Living

Hi Pam, we apologise that you had this experience with our sofa. Would you like us to escalate this issue with our customer service team? If so, could you please leave your details in a private message or email customercare@kingliving.com.au?

Pam Yorke

Yes I would thank you. How do I private message?

AJRasked

King Living

I have a large double line with separate electric foot extensions. The electrics are playing up. Is this covered by warranty? I have had the life about 7 years.

AJR

Correction to question. It is about a lounge.

Elizabeth R.King Living

Hi AJR, thank you for your question, can you please leave your contact details in a private message or email customercare@kingliving.com.au?

Andrew P.asked

King Living

I have a Seymour high back swivel chair and it unevenly rocks and is unsteady on the base. Of course its just outside the warranty period (2.5 years). I would have thought the swivel base should be more sturdy and last longer. It’s $120 for a technician to come out and parts are on top of that. Any simple fixes? Many thanks

Elizabeth R.King Living

Hi Andrew, thank you for your question, we will check with our Service Team, can you please leave your contact details in a private message or email customercare@kingliving.com.au?

Jo k
Jo k

Did you get an answer about your swivel chair Andrew as I am in the same position mine makes an awful noise like a grinding sound and is out of warranty .. just ! Also want to charge me a call our fee which I am not happy about , it’s hardly sat on so would of expected the chair to last more than a few years thanks jo

Stuart.basked

King Living

I’m considering purchasing the King cloud 3. Been told the electric issues have been resolved, is this true?
Also looking at the Scali Avoca, any comments?

Wendy
Wendy

I have a King cloud 3 3 seater lounge and single chair...very comfortable...but got it about 3 years ago and have had service people out twice for the same fault...apparently it was a design fault...dont know if they have fixed it ???? But service company are very efficient...but can be a bit of a hassle...expensive piece of furniture, and you have to be careful not to sit between 2 chairs as this seems to break the connection

Txs Wendy
Being 3 years old was it the 2? They said they fixed the fault with the 3.So you are happy with comfort level,leather quality and there is no sagging in the cushions?

Elizabeth R.King Living

Hi Stuart, thank you for your question. As King Living furniture is manufactured in our state of the art facilities and we are the Designers and Manufacturers, we are always looking to improve and ensure the best possible product for our King Living Customers. King Living offers a 25 Year Steel Frame Warranty on all indoor sofas. To view the full King Living Warranty, please click here https://www.kingliving.com.au/warranties/. If you have any questions, please let us know. Kind Regards Elizabeth

Wayne b

Wayne basked

Hi I have a cloud 3 lounge
One of the seats randomly goes to recline mode. I have to wait a time and then I can sit it up
Is there a quick fix

Hi Wayne,
There is a quick reset you can do which should stop the automatic motion of the recliner.
You will need to hold down the first and last buttons on the affected seat module, together, for 40 seconds and this will reset the IR function and should rectify the concern.
If this does not work, our After Sales service team will be able to assist; you can contact them on Phone: 1300 135 464 or Email: service@kingliving.com.au
If we can be of any further assistance please let us know.

Marg B

Marg Basked

King Living

Can I buy a replacement mattress for my King Living sofa bed......and the price please....the existing one is called a Kingflex and it’s a double. The springs are gone....very little use...?

Elizabeth R.King Living

Hi Marg, thank you for your message. Yes you can certainly purchase a new Sofa Bed Mattress 1600, if you would like to discuss with our After Sales Team please let us know and we will also private message you.

Francoise

Francoiseasked

King Living

We are looking at ordering a Zaza Package 3 Deep(3 seater with chaise) and would like some advice on fabric vs leather. Weve always had leather but like the fabric look better.. just worried about general wear and tear of fabric a d cleaning up after food/ wine spills and the dog? Any advice welcomed!!

Elizabeth R.King Living

Hi Francoise, thank you for your question. With fabric if you do have pets, we do suggest a close weave fabric like our Luxe, Tango or Manhattan Fabrics, https://www.kingliving.com.au/luxury-materials also King Guard + Fabric protection, https://www.kingliving.com.au/king-guard-plus. Kind Regards Elizabeth.

Pushpa S.

Pushpa S.asked

King Living

Hi Can anyone help me. We thinking of buying ReoGrand Chaise from Kings Living. Shop in Auckland dont have this product displayed in store. Can anyone let me know if you have bought this sofa and what do you think about its comfortable level before we purchse.

Elizabeth R.King Living

Hi Pushpa, thank you for your question, we have sent some photos and we will see if some of our lovely customers can also assist you with an opinion too. Kind Regards Elizabeth

Glenda S.

Glenda S.asked

King Living

Can a serenade storage bed be dissassembled for moving ?

Elizabeth R.King Living

Hello Glenda, thank you for your question. Yes, the Serenade Storage Beds can be disassembled for moving, see links under assembly manuals. https://www.kingliving.com.au/media/wysiwyg/support/PDF/sereande-storage-bed-manual-20180901.pdf https://www.kingliving.com.au/media/wysiwyg/support/PDF/serenade-soft-bed-manual-20180901.pdf Kind Regards Elizabeth.

Pfsasked

Online store

Is the Domino table rated for outdoor use?

Elizabeth R.King Living

Hi, thank you for your message. The Domino table can be used outdoors; we suggest keeping this in an area which is not directly exposed to the elements (eg. under a pergola or an indoor / outdoor room).

Pfs

I live in Vancouver and the table would be under a deck. There would be sun in the morning, wind, some rain from wind. Can you please give me specs on the ceramic glass for outdoor use.

Elizabeth R.King Living

Hi, this table is no longer within our range; we would suggest our new dining table range, the Quay.
"The Quay Dining table beautifully responds to our laidback Australian lifestyle and love for outdoor entertaining. The table can be used indoors or outdoors and is available in a range of sizes to suit any entertaining space."
8 seater: https://www.kingliving.ca/furniture/outdoor-furniture/quay-dining-table-8-seater
6 seater: https://www.kingliving.ca/furniture/outdoor-furniture/quay-dining-table-6-seater
4 seater: https://www.kingliving.ca/furniture/outdoor-furniture/quay-dining-table-4-seater
You can contact our Vancouver showroom for more details; their contact details are (+1) 236 521 6666 and granville@kingliving.ca

Beate Lasked

NSW, Moore Park

Recently purchased 2 Leon recliners. Had them for 12 days. They are so firm to sit on that my husband just has to get up out of it after an hour. It actually hurts. Please tell me they will soften. I’m so concerned after spending so much on them. My previous ones were super comfy and we only replaced them for aesthetics. Very anxious. Thanks.

Elizabeth R.King Living

Thank you for your question. The Leon Armchair Recliner does have King Living’s Posturflex® Seating System for strength and support. If you still feel uncomfortable, please contact our After Sale & Customer Care Team
Phone 1300 135 464 Email: service@kingliving.com.au, and they will be able to have a look and advise.

Roberta Bell
Roberta Bell

Hi Beats L yes they do soften but not quickly. Maybe your husband can put something down on the sofa until it does. The springs in the sofas are there for support so maybe after a very soft sofa his body may be resistant to this support right now

Beate L

Thanks Roberta. I really hope so. I’m so upset at the fact he is so uncomfortable..Even I find them hard to sit in for any length of time. Fingers crossed.

Umesh

Umeshasked

King Living

Looking to buy Jasper in leather.
1) what colour to prefer which sustains for many years without much change (after cleaning/conditioning etc)
2) feather vs memory foam ( which one is more sustainable)

Elizabeth R.King Living

Hi Umesh, thank you for your questions. Have you seen our luxurious Viva leather range, it is very durable. Regarding memory foam vs memory foam, it is a personal choice, they are both the same price for the Jasper ll, the feather overlay will provide a softer feel, and memory foam only will offer a more tailored look. If you would like further information, our Showrooms will be able to assist.

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives