King Living Questions & Answers

Verifiedkingliving.com.au
Paul S
Paul S · King Living

I bought 2 king leather jasper lounges that were delivered in November 2020. On one lounge, there is one cushion where the leather is peeling. Obviously it is poor quality cheap leather, that doesn’t last more than a few years. Getting the run around from KING, claiming a maintenance issue. Both lounges were cared for same, but peeling leather occurred on one cushion only.

Has anyone else experienced the leather peeling? If so, can you comment. I would like to raise a bulk complaint with the ACCC, Consumer Affairs Australia and ACA.

Paul
NUN20070397

PKL · King Living

Has anyone bought a kings leather sofa say 5 years ago? What’s the condition of the leather and the seating comfort?

King Living   DM

Dear PKL, Thank you for your enquiry.

Some of our customers have owned leather couches for more than five years, and over that time, the condition of the leather and the comfort of the seat have depended greatly on the upkeep and care given to the sofa. Maintaining correct seating support has helped to provide long-lasting comfort, and regular cleaning and conditioning efforts have been crucial in protecting the leather. To increase longevity, we encourage our customers to adhere to the recommended care procedures. You can find additional information at external link .

Should you have any specific enquiries or require additional details, please don't hesitate to reach out.

PKL

Then why won’t you warranty the leather for say 10 years?

King Living   DM

Dear PKL, Thank you for raising the matter regarding the warranty duration for our leather. Your input is valued, and we acknowledge the significance of warranty coverage. Our warranty terms are meticulously formulated to strike a balance, ensuring comprehensive coverage while upholding the premium quality of our products and services.

If you have any further questions or if there's anything else you would like to discuss, please don't hesitate to let us know.

Ann Woodward
Ann Woodward

Then why has our leather lounge have bum holes and my husband seat is closer to the floor due to poor quality padding inside the cushions . The quality is not what it use to be .

PKL

Sorry you're experiencing this. How long have you had the suite please?

A.F.M. Ashrafur R.
A.F.M. Ashrafur R. · King Living

Just wondering, does KL replies to every negative and valid comments to resolve issues or just replies to show Product Review customers that they care? Seen no post that any disputes were ever resolved.

I think made a big mistake to order 3 sofas in July'23 which I haven't received yet (estimated delivery date 27/11, not hopeful though). I should have visited this page before.

King Living   DM

Dear A.F.M. Ashrafur R., Thank you for your question and for raising this important matter. We appreciate your enquiry regarding our approach to customer feedback and concerns.

At King Living, we value and take all customer feedback seriously, whether it's positive or negative. Our aim is to provide the best possible service and experience for all of our customers. We do our best to respond to all comments and reviews to address any issues, concerns, or enquiries, as well as to express our appreciation for the positive feedback we receive.

While we strive to resolve issues and disputes, some cases may require more in-depth and personalised assistance that may not be fully addressed in a public review or comment. In such instances, we may reach out to customers directly to ensure their concerns are properly addressed.

We are committed to customer satisfaction and work diligently to resolve issues and provide exceptional service to all customers. Our focus is on improving our products and services based on the valuable feedback we receive.

If you have any specific concerns or would like to discuss a particular issue, please feel free to email us at customercare@kingliving.comau. We are here to assist and ensure that your experience with King Living is as positive as possible.

Thank you for your feedback and for giving us the opportunity to clarify our approach.

Cal
Cal

The usual waffle here AJ Jose - how about an honest human friendly response to actually sort out the real problems

King Living   DM

Dear Cal, We hear you and are genuinely sorry for the inconvenience you've faced. Your concerns are important, and we want to make things right. To get a clearer picture and address the real problems, could you share the specific details of your order and a summary of the issues at customercare@kingliving.com.au? This will help us address your concerns more effectively.

Thank you for your understanding, and we look forward to resolving this matter for you.

Sally
Sally · King Living

We have recently purchased a Jasper couch, with wireless charging and light as one of the shelves. The charger is flashing consistently and does not charge. Your advice would be appreciated, we’re thinking it may be faulty.

Pauline
Pauline

I can’t help as we bought a standard style sofa. I would get onto them asap. Good luck

King Living   DM

Dear Sally, Thank you for your message and we're sorry to hear about your issue about your charging table no longer working.

To ensure we can look into this further, can I ask you to email your order number and the details about your issue to customercare@kingliving.com.au? Upon receiving this information, one of our experts will contact you directly to fully address your issue.

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

Mark J. · Furniture Repair Service

We have a king cloud 3 2 seater recliner. When closing the foot rest, it closes slightly and then goes back further and after several attempts, it ends up in a fully reclined position. If there is no one sitting in the seat it can open and close without any issue. There is no obstruction to the foot rest.

I think there is a problem with the mechanism.

We are located in Hope Island, QLD 4212. Could we get it repaired on-site, or would it need to be taken away?

David

Hi Mark. Very similar to the problem we had where the recliner would close entirely but then immediately open automatically and revert to the fully reclined position. King had to replace the mechanism for reclining (not sure what the part is called but it's not the motor itself). The part was sent to us in the mail first and then the service man (Grant) came and replaced it. He was very good. Hopefully the replacement part is just as good. I presume you might have to go through the same process albeit in a different state. We are in Melbourne. Hope that helps.

David

We didn't need to have the couch taken away and the replacement itself should take about 15 to 20 minutes.

King Living   DM

Dear Mark, we are sorry to hear about your recent experience regarding your recliner. To ensure we can locate your order in our system, I will first need to get a few more details from you. Could you please email your order number and details of the issue to customercare@kingliving.com.au. Attn Deb. Once received, I will contact you directly. We look forward to hearing from you to resolve this for you. Regards, Deb, King Living

Mark J.

Thanks David, that sounds great. I hope we can do that.

Scott B
Scott B · King Living

Hi, why is my Nimbus V couch charging table fishing red light?

King Living   DM

Dear Scott, Thank you for reaching out, your pocket accessory table is faulty and will need to be repaired. Can you please provide us your order number and send it to customercare@kingliving.com.au so I can create a service call for you. King Regards, Kaitlyn, King Living.

Cathy M.
Cathy M. · Furniture Repair Service

I have a broken gas lifter for my kings single lounge chair and looking for a repairer.

King Living   DM

Dear Cathy, Could you please send your order number to customercare@kingliving.com.au and we will investigate this further for you. Kind Regards, Kaitlyn, King Living

dean c.
dean c. · King Living

I have a leather king lounge (delta 2008) and I can feel some springs have moved causing lumps in the seat base. Is this something that can be repaired ?

King Living   DM

Dear Dean C, thank you for your enquiry. Yes we can have a look at this for you. Can you please email customercare@kingliving.com.au and advise us of the original order number if you have it or your full name on the account with King Living, mobile number at the time of purchase or the address it was delivered to. Once we receive this information we can locate the order and discuss with you the next steps to resolve this for you. Regards Deb, King Living.

Brian S.
Brian S. · King Living

Light will not stay on

King Living   DM

Dear Brian, would you happen to know your order number so I can look up your file. Regards, Kaitlyn, KING

Carole G. · Furniture Repair Service

I’ve been trying to get someone to come out to take alook at the problem with our recliner since 20th Jan. Called customer service who said someone would call me and arrange a day to look at the recliner. They asked me at the time to take photos and video if l could, l did and emailed back not long after the initial call. I have made several calls and still no one has called back….soooo infuriating. They mentioned they are waiting on a part but when l asked why as they hadn’t sent anyone out to look at the chair, no reply to that….l was dumbfounded. I’m no tech so l could only describe what was happening…apparently that’s enough info to diagnose the problem…..go figure that! All l want is to have a tech call me to discuss what’s happening….Ref # 111859. Appalling after sales service, never by king again!

Carole G.

This is beyond comprehension, absolutely pathetic customer service l have EVER come across…appalling after sale service! Still getting no where fast since my first service call in January. Have continued to be patient but that has run out. They say they put in a request for action each time l call and nothing happens. KING YOU NEED TO TAKE LONG HARD LOOK AT YOUR CUSTOMER SERVICE….shocking!!!

Katelin T. · Furniture Repair Service

Hello I would like some assistance on repairing my kind lounge. It was purchased in 2016. It's white leather and I would like a quote on getting to re covered completely in either fabric or leather. Thanks

King Living   DM

Dear Katelin, Thank you for contacting KING.

Could you please provide as much of the following information:

* Invoice number
* Mobile number on the original order
* Name on the original order

If you do not have the original order details, please look for a white tag on your lounge. This may be on the inside of a pocket or inside the covers. The tag will have a barcode with numbers/letters underneath or a combination of the two.

As soon as we receive this, we'll pass this on to the relevant department to assist with your recovery quote request.

We anticipate hearing from you soon.

Hello
Yes the original order name is under [Name Removed] and her mobile is [Number Removed]

The tag / barcode CW25522.01

Or Plaza P1920-D960

King Living   DM

Hi Katelin, Thank you for that. I have forwarded this to our King Care consultant who will be in contact with you to discuss what fabric you would like to re-cover your Plaza and will then provide you with a quote. Regards, Kaitlyn, KING

Thank you so much!

King Living   DM

Gab to be of help. Should you need to make a follow-up, you may refer to your CS Case#171034. Please be informed that one of our KingCare Consultants will contact you within 3-7 business days to assist with your recovery quote request as they are experiencing higher than normal demand and this timeline may be extended, however, we are working as quickly as possible to respond to your query. Stay safe and well. Regards, AJ Jose-KING

PDF27
PDF27

May not be a good idea to have your name, mobile and purchasing history on a public website….. make for easier data collection and profile building.

Aabhushan M. · King Living

We have emailed and called multiple times. Our order is being dispatched but we are not ready to receive yet as our house is completing next month. We had discussed this during purchase. Please respond to our email.

King Living   DM

Dear Aabhushan M. Thank you for your message. Please accept our sincerest apologies if you're having a hard time speaking with one of our Despatch staff. Sad to be told, they are short staff and experiencing high call volumes. Please note that we have contacted and relayed your concern to the relevant department. We'll get back to you shortly as soon as we received an update from our despatch team. Your continued support and patience are greatly appreciated. Sincerely, AJ Jose-KING

Aabhushan M.

Thank you, appreciate it! If they cant’t find my name please lookup Devyani.

Ali
Ali · King Living

Hi there, I am hesitant to place an order with King living as the price of furnitures have been changing on the website frequently. I was wondering if I placed an order and the price was reduced while I was waiting for the order delivery, would I have the option to do price match with the new pricing to give me a peace of mind to place an order now?

King Living   DM

Good morning Ali, Can you please email customercare@kingliving.com.au - Attn Deb so I can personally reply to you in regards to your question. Regards Deb KING

Kaz G
Kaz G · Furniture Repair Service

Hi AJ Rise from King,
We have just received our Reo King Lounges and both have issues that need repair- electrical fault on recliner - head rat does not recline. Also the non recliner lounge has a dip in the middle ( no supper) when sitting on it as if the frame or spring has broken. This is 6 weeks after delivery. Logged with customer service but no reply as to when Technicians will come out. ( been 2 weeks now) Pls advise how this can be escalated to technicians like Paul and Dylan.
Karyn

Carole G.

Interesting that you have had a reply that l can see unlike other reviews! I’ve been trying to get someone to come out to take alook at the problem with our recliner since 20th Jan. Called customer service who said someone would call me and arrange a day to look at the recliner. They asked me at the time to take photos and video if l could, so l did and emailed back not long after the initial call. I have made several calls and still no one has called back….soooo infuriating. They mentioned they are waiting on a part but when l asked why as they hadn’t sent anyone out to look at the chair, no reply to that….l was dumbfounded. I’m no tech so l could only describe what was happening…apparently that’s enough info to diagnose the problem…..go figure that. All l want is to have tech call me to discuss what’s happening…. Appalling after sales service, never by king again!

King Living   DM

Dear Carole, Thank you for your feedback and we are truly sorry for the poor experience you have had with your order and with our customer service team. I can see that our technician had visited you on the 30th of January and advised there it is required to order a new mechanism for your Reo. I will order these for you and get them sent out to the technician, I will be in contact with you via email. Regards, Kaitlyn, KING

Carole G.

Kaitlyn, Looks like you have given me answer to the comment l have made on someone’s issue as listed above by Kaz G. There has been no tech come to my house on 30th as suggested so l’m guessing that would relate to the issue Kaz C. I have since received and email from you regarding my issue with my recliner. I will contact you tmrw morning. Carole

darren thompson
darren thompson · King Living

Hi I have a king living charging table why is it flashing red all the time ??

King Living   DM

Dear Darren, Thank you for your enquiry. May I ask you to please send this question to customercare@kingliving.com.au. Can you also include you order number or your mobile number associated to your account. I can then send you the trouble shoot. Deb KING

Gavin H.
Gavin H. · King Living

Plse help, I love my king living sofa, but the electric recliner has failed on one side. Only bought in Aug 22!! Gav

King Living   DM

Dear Gavin, We are sorry to hear about your recent experience. We strive to deliver a positive outcome for all our customers and understand that sometimes we get it wrong. We welcome the opportunity to correct this for you—please email your order number and details to customercare@kingliving.com.au. Kindest, AJ Jose- KING

Sue
Sue · King Living

I have a Lume smart light, which I love much more than the old light. However it seems to be affected by my phone, and sometimes turns on and off randomly when things happen with the phone (iphone13). I’d love to be able to control the light with my phone- us this possible?

King Living   DM

Dear Sue, Thank you for your enquiry. Touchless gesture lighting control and gesture dimming are features of our Lume Smart Light. As a result, the sensor can detect movement up to 150mm distant. Unfortunately, our Lume Smart Light does not yet have a mechanism or feature that allows it to be controlled using an iOS or Android smartphone. Additionally, we'll mark this as your recommendation and send it on to the design team for perspective has changed. Regards, KING

Bryan Taylor · Furniture Repair Service

I have a King Cloud II RECLINER. The footrest operates normal with button activation. Back rest does not go up or down when buttons are activated. Is there a simple reset for this problem ?
Regards
Bryan .

King Living   DM

Dear Bryan, we are sorry to hear about your recliner headrest not operating. May I please ask can you email your order number and details to customercare@kingliving.com.au. We look forward to hearing from you so we can assist you. Regards, Deb, KING

King Living   DM

Dear Bryan, we have not had a reply from you. We can assit you and have your recliner working as it should by sending a technician to rectify this. Can you please send your contact details to customercare@kingliving.com.au so we can organise this. Regards Deb KING

Alan inner west

As per the manual for King cloud V (hope it works) : Press and hold buttons 1&4 for 30 seconds. Power cycle it before and after (turn off electricity, touch a button to discharge risidual charge in sircuits if couch, then turn on power). If pain persists it might be busted buttons. See extensive review on kind cloud III by someone who posted photos . Yes it's poor to find you have to wait to be called to get an appointment. And the electrics only have 2 year warranty so be quick! Check you manuals.

King Living   DM

Dear Allan Inner West, We strive to deliver a positive outcome for all our customers. We appreciate your feedback so please be assured we value each and every one of our customers. Please allow us to make it up to you and kindly email your contact or case details to customercare@kingliving.com.au. We anticipate hearing from you soon. Regards, AJ Jose-KING

Dear King Living
My head rest issue was repaired by Kings nominated repair contractor. Buttons had become separated from the connection wires. Repairman had new button pad and riveting tool onboard. Repairman was across the problem quickly and all done in 40mins.
I would have posted earlier but I have had no reply from this enquire in months.
But , all good now.
Bryan.

JSH
JSH · Online store

Can you please advise how accurate your lead times are for Zaza sofa 2, 2.5 and 3 seat offerings when purchasing online?

King Living   DM

Dear JSH, Can you please email your details so I can make verbal contact with you to discuss your question to customercare@kingliving.com.au. I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Deb, KING

Phil H
Phil H · Furniture Repair Service

Hi. I have 2x King Recliners - purchased 2nd hand. I think they are Cloud II - or maybe I. They are in a unit used for AirBnB. Were both working well but one is now not working. I have switched the power supplies over - fault stays remains 'as is' - so its not the power supplies. Green LED illuminates on both too. Both head rest & foot rest seem to be inoperable. One of the 4 buttons gives an audible slight click noise but no movement. Unit is in Noosa, SE.QLD. Obviously they are not under warranty but I was prepared to pay for a King technician to do a site visit but the Service Desk operator wanted an Order no (which I dont have) or the purchasers tel no (which I dont have) - I'm not expecting a warranty call - I was to pay. He then also asked for the info off the "white tag" which I dont have to hand either (as I am not there). So cannot progress this. Any ideas? Otherwise, I will need to wait to return & take a closer look - look for a 'white tag', maybe get some codes off the motor, etc? And see how it actually works, eg. are there 2x motors or 1x. etc. I wonder, if there is not a local technician, whether I can just buy parts & repair myself? Or maybe they will want me to take the chair to Brisbane - which will be a real pain - as I will need to replace with another armchair temporarily. Thoughts\suggestions welcomed. Thx.

King Living   DM

Dear Phil, Can you please send your details to customercare@kingliving.com.au and I can follow this up directly with you. Deb King

Alan inner west

See my instructions in a reply above for reset. Or get a manual - if your lucky there is a PDF online or maybe archives on the king website. Surprised they can't tell you the reset sequence here...

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives

Select a listing for your question