47 questions from our users

Product Quality Queen

Product Quality Queenasked

King Living

I’m looking at outdoor furniture and comparing the zaza deep sofa with the jasper. What are the heights of both please?

In regard to zaza how strong is the back section as I’m concerned it could bend?

In regard to the jasper how do you clean the weave fabric on arms and is this mould resistant?

KingKing Living

Hi, thanks for your message, we're glad to hear you're considering King Living's range of outdoor furniture for your home.
The seat height of the Jasper is approximately 44.5cm and back cushion height is approx 85cm.
The seat height of the Zaza is approximately 43.5cm and back cushion height is approx 86cm.
All King Living furniture is manufactured with our signature steel frames, so risk of components bending is slim to none.
We recommend cleaning with warm soapy water; the LuxeWeave is not mould resistant however can be cleaned the same way as the rest of the sofa.

Product Quality Queen

Product Quality Queenasked

Michelle Tarr
Michelle Tarr

Hi Jessica, king living have product cards in their website with all product dimensions for all configurations available. They are easy to download and compare. I hope this helps. You can find the documents under the products you wish to compare.

Tammy P.asked

King Living

I have just received my two Zaza Outdoor Sofas.
We have put them together, but the side panels are out of whack.
One panel meets with the backrest and the other side doesn't.
Neither do the other 2 panels on the second sofa.
I am pretty sure I am not doing anything wrong, but open to suggestions.

Hi Tammy
Thank you for your enquiry.
Our After Sales Team can assist, if you are able to please send a photo through with your contact number to After Sale & Customer Care

Okay.
Will do this tonight.
Thanks.

Brian T.asked

Furniture Repair Service

Need a part for feet sensor that sensors hook on to and are held on bye Ellen key

Hi Brian
Thank you for your message. Our After Sales Team can assist, could you please leave your contact details in a private message, or email customercare@kingliving.com.au?

[Number Removed]

SSM

SSMasked

King Living

Has anybody purchased a serenade or symphony storage bed? I'm wondering what the quality is like, particularly the gas lifts. Thanks!

Hi SSM
Thank you for your question. I do work with King Living, and have also purchased the Serenade Soft Storage Bed. It is easy to make the bed as the correct height and to be able to store the bedding and pillows underneath. The gas lift strut capacity is determined by the weight of your mattress. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Sydney Customerasked

King Living

Hi, Having been provided with guidance and advice from customer staff in the Annandale Sydney store we purchased a 2-seater Boulevard Sofa in a tan leather. After a very delayed delivery it arrived damaged. Was advised to expect replacement parts in “late Jan” but haven’t heard any update yet as to delivery dates.

My question though is about the back cushions (not the section that was damaged) - they don’t stay upright at all, they slide down the seat. King technicians when they came round to inspect the damage told me that this was a ‘design problem’ - leather was not the right fabric selection for this sofa. Has anyone else experienced this issue??

I have advised King Living that I’m not happy with it and have asked for some advice to find a solution but have not heard back. So disappointed - it was not an inexpensive purchase! My previous sofa was really comfortable but with this one we find ourselves choosing to sit on it less and sit on a chair instead (the chair is also a King and is great BTW).

Hi
Thank you for your question. If you are able to please leave your contact details in a private message or email customercare@kingliving.com.au, our Customer Care Manager will look in to this further.

Thanks Elizabeth, I’ve just messaged KL

Sydney Customer

Hi Elizabeth, I did send my contact details through 4 days ago as you suggested and have not heard back. When should I expect a response? Thank you.

Cheryl Fairrie

Cheryl Fairrieasked

Furniture Repair Service

I need a repair the leather covering has come loose. Is it possible to get a repair

Hi Cheryl
Our King Care Team can assist - Our King Care Team contact details are phone 1300 135 464 and email kingcare@kingliving.com.au.

NKov

NKovasked

King Living

Has anyone purchased the Max sofa? Anything to be aware of? Do the feather cushions lose their shape, fluffiness, comfort?

KingKing Living

Thank you for your enquiry, please find some information on our Max Sofa - The Seat comprises our King Flex and King Cell pocket springs with multi-layer HR foam and polyester seat overlay. The backs are Feather/Ultradown blend back cushions with high density foam bolster. Please see link to our warranties - https://www.kingliving.com.au/warranties.

Louise D.

Louise D.asked

Furniture Repair Service

Hello, I have a King 3 seater lounge and 2 armchairs and have had 25 very happy years them. The lounge's seat cushions need re-doing as one side is very badly 'squashed' down. I live in Leura. What would be the pick up and redeliver cost and are you able to give me a rough estimate for the re-padding job (lounge has two large seat cushions not 3)
Louise
shuna@internode.on.net

Hi Louise
Thank you for your enquiry. Our King Care Team can assist with new inserts for your 25 year old King sofas. For a quotation, please complete the following link - it does include cushion inserts options too:

Chidgey

Chidgeyasked

King Living

We have a charge table on our desk, it has stopped working?
How do we get it to charge again .

Hi Chidgey
Thank you for your question.
Are you leads all still plugged in and connected to the power? Place compatible Smart phone that is qi enabled in the centre of the powered charging table. LED will light up indicating Smart Charger is activated.
If you are still experiencing problems, our After Sales Team can assist,
After Sale & Customer Care

Wayne b

Wayne basked

Hi,
How can you reset the buttons on the cloud 3
Headrest keeps going down by itself

Hi Wayne,
Thank you for your question. We can raise a Service Log, and our After Sales Team can have a look and rectify any issues. Are you able to please leave your contact details in a private message or email to customercare@kingliving.com.au?

Jenza

Jenzaasked

King Living

The footrest of my Leon recliner has been hitting the round base. I lifted it up a little and it went back but not fully into position. Now when you push the buttons nothing happens. How do I fix that and also make it so the footrest doesn’t hit the base?

Hi Jenza

Jennie and Mick Dunstan

Jennie and Mick Dunstanasked

Furniture Repair Service

The stitching from the single chair we obtained is coming apart.

Hi Jennie and Mick,
Thank you for your question.
All of our covers do velcro off from, the steel frame, and can be repaired if possible or new covers can be made. Please contact in the first instance our After Sales Team.
After Sale & Customer Care

julian m.

julian m.asked

King Living

We have a King Dream 3 seater settee where one of the leg extenders won’t retract from the fully open position. There is clearly life on the extender button but nothing at all on the retractor button. Is there a simple fix or do I have to put out a service call?

Hi Julian,
Thank you for your question.
Our After Sale & Customer Care Team can assist, see contact details below.
Kind Regards
Elizabeth

Lily C.

Lily C.asked

King Living

Can someone tell me whether the two metal hooks that hold the cushion for the delta 111 modular set is strong and steady enough?

KingKing Living

Hi Lily, thank you for your question. The back brackets and the bed brackets are all stainless steel, and have been designed for the Delta lll. If you have any other questions, please let us know.

Pam Yorkeasked

King Living

We have a 3seater leather couch which is 2yrs old and on one of the seats the color is coming off the leather and the front of it seems to be collapsing ! It has been a nightmare for us with the couch first being delivered without any leather on it , then it wasn’t put together properly which lead to it falling down and bending all the supports . It was then decided to remake the whole thing which took another 3mths and now this! This furniture is extremely expensive and it is actually wearing worse than the cheap one we had previously !

KingKing Living

Hi Pam, we apologise that you had this experience with our sofa. Would you like us to escalate this issue with our customer service team? If so, could you please leave your details in a private message or email customercare@kingliving.com.au?

Pam Yorke

Yes I would thank you. How do I private message?

AJRasked

King Living

I have a large double line with separate electric foot extensions. The electrics are playing up. Is this covered by warranty? I have had the life about 7 years.

AJR

Correction to question. It is about a lounge.

KingKing Living

Hi AJR, thank you for your question, can you please leave your contact details in a private message or email customercare@kingliving.com.au?

Andrew P.asked

King Living

I have a Seymour high back swivel chair and it unevenly rocks and is unsteady on the base. Of course its just outside the warranty period (2.5 years). I would have thought the swivel base should be more sturdy and last longer. It’s $120 for a technician to come out and parts are on top of that. Any simple fixes? Many thanks

KingKing Living

Hi Andrew, thank you for your question, we will check with our Service Team, can you please leave your contact details in a private message or email customercare@kingliving.com.au?

Jo k
Jo k

Did you get an answer about your swivel chair Andrew as I am in the same position mine makes an awful noise like a grinding sound and is out of warranty .. just ! Also want to charge me a call our fee which I am not happy about , it’s hardly sat on so would of expected the chair to last more than a few years thanks jo

Stuart.basked

King Living

I’m considering purchasing the King cloud 3. Been told the electric issues have been resolved, is this true?
Also looking at the Scali Avoca, any comments?

Wendy
Wendy

I have a King cloud 3 3 seater lounge and single chair...very comfortable...but got it about 3 years ago and have had service people out twice for the same fault...apparently it was a design fault...dont know if they have fixed it ???? But service company are very efficient...but can be a bit of a hassle...expensive piece of furniture, and you have to be careful not to sit between 2 chairs as this seems to break the connection

Txs Wendy
Being 3 years old was it the 2? They said they fixed the fault with the 3.So you are happy with comfort level,leather quality and there is no sagging in the cushions?

KingKing Living

Hi Stuart, thank you for your question. As King Living furniture is manufactured in our state of the art facilities and we are the Designers and Manufacturers, we are always looking to improve and ensure the best possible product for our King Living Customers. King Living offers a 25 Year Steel Frame Warranty on all indoor sofas. To view the full King Living Warranty, please click here https://www.kingliving.com.au/warranties/. If you have any questions, please let us know. Kind Regards Elizabeth

Wayne b

Wayne basked

Hi I have a cloud 3 lounge
One of the seats randomly goes to recline mode. I have to wait a time and then I can sit it up
Is there a quick fix

Hi Wayne,
There is a quick reset you can do which should stop the automatic motion of the recliner.
You will need to hold down the first and last buttons on the affected seat module, together, for 40 seconds and this will reset the IR function and should rectify the concern.
If this does not work, our After Sales service team will be able to assist; you can contact them on Phone: 1300 135 464 or Email: service@kingliving.com.au
If we can be of any further assistance please let us know.

Get an answer from our members and King Living representatives