2Kleva Range

Kleva Range Questions & Answers

Verifiedklevarange.com.au
Debbie K.

I have just done a cook of rice in my mini 1 button cooker. I then went to do some eggs but the lights and power are now not working. I only brought this Kleva unit about a month ago

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Debbie, thank you for reaching out and I am ever so sorry for this negative experience! I have sent you through a direct message to help resolve this issue as soon as possible for you :)

Debbie K.

I didn't receive your direct message. Instead I got a reply from another product Assistant. Please resend your DM

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Debbie, apologies for the inconvenience. I can see you have now been in contact with our Customer Service department :) Let me know if you require any further assistance.

Debbie K.

I was meant to receive a DM so that I could upload a video of the faulty 1 button cooker but I have not received the DM to respond

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Debbie, my apologies. Please email the video to enquiries@klevarange.com.au and we will be happy to assist you further.

Adam
Adam

Please tell me why in your adverts on TV you are using steel cooking utensils?.

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Adam, We do advise to only use wooden and silicone utensils on the Diamond Earth Pans in order to avoid scratching and damaging the non stick coating.

Please let me know if you have any further queries!

Natasha Jackson
Natasha Jackson

Can someone please tell me what the E01 error is? I haven’t used my unit in months then plugged it in and can only see this message…nothing will work.

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Natasha, I have sent you a private message regarding your Mealio Blender :) Kind regards, Kleva Range

Paul N.
Paul N.

What does E05 mean on my Kleva hot & Cold soup maker/blender?

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Paul This means that the unit is overheating, this may be due to not having enough liquid in the jug, if the food is not cut up small enough or if there is any residue stuck to the bottom of the blade. Please do contact us on 02 9387 4100 if this issue persists :)

gary
gary

do i receive my bonus offer in separate delivery to my order / have just received my diamond earth cookware / but without my flavour grill special bonus offer as advertised...

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Gary, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I am sorry to hear that you haven't received your grill! I have sent you through a direct message to help resolve this issue as soon as possible for you :)

Sonlim
Sonlim

Does the krapof compact elect. pressure washer 1400 do the same job as the 1600?

Kleva Range   DM

Hi there Thanks for your message. That is correct, this works exactly the same way however, one has a 1400W induction motor and the other 1600W :)

Many Thanks, Kleva Range

Motor 1600 w

Is there a guarantee for the motor on the krapof 1600 w

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Pam, Thank you for your question! The Krapof Pressure Washer 1600W has a three year warranty.

Please do let me know if you have any further questions! :)

Many thanks,

Michael R.
Michael R.

The E04 message appears on my soup/ juice blender. I have turned it off what do I do next?

Kleva Range   DM

Hi there! We would advise you to try the following: Lift up the jar and add some more liquid, then return the jar to the base. If the display error persists turn off and unplug the Blender from the power socket and remove the jug from the base. Leave for a minimum of 30-45 minutes to cool down before trying to use again. If the display error still persists please empty the contents of the jar and wash the base with water and the included cleaning brush, then try again.

Please let me know if you have any further queries!

Mirriulah

Can I get a receipe book for the Kleva Cooker?

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Mirriulah, Thank you for your enquiry.

We do sell multiple different cookers. Please could you advise on the name of the one you are after a recipe book for? :)

Mirriulah

Well it is named the Kleva Cooker as mentioned in my enquiry, product number: KLCKR for soups and small meals with a plastic (steamer?) tray in the top.

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Mirriulah, Thank you for your question.

The Kleva Cooker has been discontinued and did not come with a recipe book.

However, you will be able to find many suitable recipes online :)

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 02 9387 4100 or email us on enquiries@klevarange.com.au and a member of Customer Service will be more than happy to assist further!

Amanda P.
Amanda P.

How do I release jug from the base

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Amanda, Thank you for your enquiry.

You simply just place the jug into the base (ensuring it aligns correctly) and it will slot into place. To release the lid from the base when not in use, just simply lift the jug out whilst the blender is not in use :).

You can also refer to our Mealio help page and follow the tab 'how to assemble your Mealio Blender':

external link

I hope this helps!

Jodie B.
Jodie B.

Can you get the saw you are advertising on tv please

Kevin Hunt
Kevin Hunt

Sorry, don't understand the question. it doesn't make sense

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Jodie, Could you please give me some more information on how we can assist you :)

Anthony S.
Anthony S.

Back brace reviews

Michelle
Michelle

Not sure why i got this request to review this product. I didn’t buy it nor used it before.

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Anthony, Thank you for your comment.

Is there anyway we can assist you? :)

Please do not hesitate to contact us on 02 9387 4100 or email us on enquiries@klevarange.com.au and a member of Customer Service will be more than happy to assist further!

retired
retired

why is my kleva soup maker always showing E04, overheated when it is only the second time i have used it?

Peter Townsville

You best put your question in the Questions section on the bottom of the page https://www.productreview.com.au/listings/kleva-range and if you are lucky a Rep will answer you. If not ring 02 9387 4100

Kleva Range   DM

Hi there, Thank you for your question and apologies for any inconvenience!

To stop your Kleva Mealio Hot & Cold Blender overheating please ensure that all wet ingredients such as the liquids (cream and water) go in first, then add any other dry ingredients at the top such as (beans, potato’s and legumes). Please also ensure you use at least 1 cup of liquid, this will help protect the base!

If the E04 error message appears please switch off your Mealio and allow it to cool down for 30-45 minutes, it will then be ready to use again.

I have attached the link to our Kleva Help Page with some useful hints and tips on how to use the product and more: external link

If you are still having troubles with the product, please do not hesitate to contact us on 02 9387 4100 or email us on enquiries@klevarange.com.au and a member of Customer Service will be more than happy to assist further :)

pud
pud

How do I connect the no.6 wand to connect to the detergent bottle. Everything is connected properly until the last section,as it looks like two male fittings together & it won't work.

Peter Townsville

Sorry pud, I dont work for KLEVA nor do I live in or work for them in China, one is just a reviewer.
Contact these MIDDLE MEN here:

enquiries@klevarange.com.au

Klevarange call support
02 9387 4100

Klevarange address
301/209 Oxford St, Bondi Junction, NSW 2022

Hope this helps you.

Kleva Range   DM

Hi there, Thank you for your question and apologies for any inconvenience!

There was a discrepancy in the manual which displayed the incorrect instructions on how to connect the detergent bottle. This has now been rectified for future orders.

In the meantime please see attached our Help Page which displays the correct way to connect the detergent bottle: external link

Once again I apologies for the confusion!

If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to get in touch with our Customer Service Team on enquiries@klevarange.com.au or 0293 874 100 and will we be happy to assist further :)

Peter Townsville

THANK YOU GUYS for your prompt delivery! Thank God you don't use Icumulus Global Express!
So happy one is thinking about getting another one!

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Peter, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback!

We are so pleased to hear that you were pleased with your delivery :)

Anne
Anne

When I close of the gourmet grill to a specified number the error message 1 flashes and beeps. That's the only thing it does, so don't know if it is continuing to cook or not. What can I do?

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Anne, Thank you for your question.

The error message Er1 means The upper grilling plate is missing or not installed correctly.

The appliance can be operated only with both grilling plates installed properly. Ensure to insert and lock the upper grilling plate correctly. Ensure that the connectors on the underside of the grilling plate are clean, smooth, and undamaged without any corrosion. If required, clean the connectors.

Carolyn P.
Carolyn P.

is kleva pots oven proof

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Carolyn, Thank you for your question.

No, unfortunately the Diamond Earth Cookware is not oven safe.

You can find more information about the Diamond Earth Cookware here: external link

Or if you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us on 02 9387 4100 or email us on enquiries@klevarange.com.au and a member of Customer Service will be more than happy to assist further!

Kleva Range :)

Steve
Steve

Hi
Are the Kleva Diamond Earth pots Induction compatible

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Steve, Thank you for reaching out.

The Diamond Earth Cookware set are Induction compatible.

For all information about the pans please see the attached link:
external link

Kind regards, Kleva Range

Robyne T.
Robyne T.

Do you have a recipe book for the kleva mealil soup maker. If so how much is it?

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Robyne, The recipe book included with your Mealio purchase is an E-Book and not a physical form.

You should have received an email with your online book, however, please let me know if you would like me to sent it to your email address?

Kind regards, Kleva Range

Brian
Brian

Why is coating on back of grill master flavour coming off in black residue all the time

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Brian, Thank you for your questions!

I am ever so sorry to hear this, I have sent you through a direct message to have this looked at immediately :)

Sharon
Sharon

Hi there, where is your Mealio® Hot & Cold Blender - Professional Soup Maker & Smoothie Blender in 1 made?

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Sharon, Thank you for your question!

Here is a link to our Mealio Hot and Cold Blender: external link

Thank you!

Marcia W.

Why is your business misleading and shonky

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Marcia, Thank you for your questions and I am ever so sorry for your negative experience! We have communicated with yourself via direct message, please refer to our response :)

Marcia W.

What an ordeal, never again .

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Marcia, I can see this has now been resolved for you and again apologies for any inconvenience!

I hope you have a lovely day :)

Thanks for the stress

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Marica, Thank you for your response and again we are so sorry for any stress caused!

I hope you have a wonderful day :)

Apologies don't cut it.

Rita R.

Hi Marcia, im curious to know what your problem was with this company and how they have resolved(if they did resolve) the issue? I'm also having a tremendous amount of problems with this company on an order I did not authorise. Please remember to raise bad business practice and any issues with ACCC to hold the companies accountable.

Marcia W.

Product not received, and wouldn't refund my payment ,until I really went to town on them.They are just full of lies.

Rita R.

I suggest you and anyone else having problems with this company report them to ACCC for bad business practice and bad customer service(very easy to do online)no matter when the issue or transaction was. Companies need to be held responsible. Truly appalling company.

Marcia W.

Yes I will report them to ACCC,thankyou for your advice.

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Marcia, Thank you for your feedback.

I can see that your order was fully refunded on June 28 2022.

Unfortunately, sometimes there are issues with parcels being lost in transit or not being scanned. This occurs with any postal service

Please note that we do need to investigate with the courier before we can refund as there have been instances where the parcel is still delivered after refunding. Naturally this can take some time as they are a seperate company to ourselves.

We are a family run, Australian owned business and we always want to ensure that our customers have a positive experience with us.

I do apologise for the negative experience that you had, however we did work to get it resolved for you as quickly as we could.

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Rita, Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us and I am ever so sorry for this negative experience! I have sent you through a direct message to help resolve this issue as soon as possible for you :)

Marcia W.

After waiting nearly a month for the product ,and I then requested a refund you refused to pay a refund ,so After much bull from you and my insistence you refunded , never again will I order anything from your company!

Report to ACCC

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Marcia, Thanks for your message and apologies for the inconvenience. I can see you have now been successfully refunded :) Kind Regards, Kleva Range

Marcia W.

No more of your apologies

Go away

Jilian P
Jilian P

How much are bonus points worth?

Kleva Range   DM

Hi Jilian, Thank you for your question!

To receive points on an order, please create an account through our website: external link
Each order is worth various points, which will be displayed on the product page via our website.

When you wish to redeem your points please login to your account and click the purple K icon on the bottom left hand corner. From there you will be able to see which discounts you can redeem! Every 500 points equals to $5 :)

I hope this helps!