Regal Sleep Solutions

4.8 from 1,080 reviews

41 questions from our users

JP

JPasked

Do you recycle your mattresses as in resell them? I had one delivered this week - no new smell as you expect with a new mattress and it has sagged from night one (both sides and ends after rotating). It’s your premium / top mattress

Tim S.Regal

Hi JP, we are sorry to hear that. We don't recycle our mattresses. We also use VPF foams in all of our mattresses and generally there is minimal odour after production. If your mattress was in the factory for a couple of days after production then the new mattress smell may have already dissipated. Please contact the store you purchased your mattress from and they will organise to remedy this for you. If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me to discuss.
Regards

Wendy M.

Wendy M.asked

VIC, Frankston

Do you have Afterpay

Tim S.Regal

Hi Wendy, we don't offer Afterpay. We do have HSBC Finance, GEM Monday, Latitude Pay and Openpay as alternatives.
Kind Regards

Nette

Netteasked

Can you tell me why there is no Regal Sleep Solutions branding on your Healthy Life mattresses?

Sweet F.

Sweet F.asked

VIC, Belmont

Hi there, Ive booked a mattress advice appointment for 12pm at Belmont, but won't be able to make it until 12.30 or so. Could you please let them know? Kind regards, Felicia Sowinski

Huh? Do it yourself!

Lindz

Ps there is no 12pm or 12am only midnight and midday (or noon)

Joe Divita

Joe Divitaasked

After reading all these good reviews. Looks like UL be getting one

Tim S.Regal

Thanks Joe - we aim for raving fans! Always.

Jordan M.

Jordan M.asked

Do you guys offer the same service and warranty in NSW

Rosco

Roscoasked

I am interested in the run out / discontinued model Levante on floor stock in one if your shops
I am attempting to get some product info
Also the only product available is floor stock and the shop is not prepared to negotiate despite the mattress being marked ( embedded shoe marks )
Do you have of these at your Springvale Factory feel I will get more professional treatment away from “ salesman “ attempting to gouge margin In anticipation?

Hi Rosco,

I’m happy to help. Please give me a buzz when your free.

Kim

Kimasked

It seems there is a big difference in prices of your mattresses; and possibly you cater to up market buyers? Is the quality of the spinal care range good? Has anyone purchased these? Does it have memory foam and pocket spring zones?

Hi Kim,

Thanks for your question. Yes we do have a wide range of mattress prices to suit every budget and fit all situations from a spare bed to your forever bed!
All our mattress are made with love and care right here in Australia from our family to yours, with a 30 day money back guarantee so you can be sure you get the right one for your sleep type.

The Spinal Care range are an excellent pocket spring mattress and are many of our clients favourite. They are a beautiful pocket spring mattress with wonderful paddings that differ from soft, medium and firm depending on your preference without the use of latex.

As per the website the Spinal care has the following attributes -

256 pocket springs (psm) made in Australia
No partner disturbance
Great support and comfort
Utilising premium high density foam comfort layers
Quality knitted ticking
10 Year Warranty

I hope this helps answer your question.

If there is anything else you required please don’t hesitate to contact me personally.

Don M

Don Masked

Hi, just had a demo from one of the staff at the Brighton shop. Yet to make a purchase. One question I just thought of is how the mattress rotation works with the springs with different levels of support. As I understand it, you have a section at shoulder and hip height to provide greater "give" and firmer support in other areas. If I rotate the mattress then will those two softer areas line up in the right place?

Tim S.Regal

Hi, thanks for your great question.
All regal mattresses are designed symmetrically so when you rotate them the zoning stays exactly the same and the support works identically.
Australian made by our family with a 15 year warranty and 30 day money back guarantee...you can’t go wrong.
Enjoy the best sleep you will ever experience :)

Nathalie

Nathalieasked

How to install bed head?

Tim S.Regal

Hi thanks for your question. There are brackets that come with the bed head and they are easily screwed onto the base.

Buzzy

Buzzyasked

Base dimensions at regal Brighton east?

Asher O

Double 138 x 188
Queen 153 x 203
King 183 x 203

I hope this helps,
from Asher (Regal Sleep Solutions)
PS
East Brighton's number: 1300 402 938

jane

janeasked

Hi , are you able to buy seconds in mattress? If so could you please advise where and times please. Thanks Jane

Hi Jane,
We have demo models at our factory in Springvale. 1/800 princes hwy.
Open 6 days 9am to 4pm.
I hope this helps.

Thri

Thriasked

Hi
Can general public able to buy those factory seconds( 2weeks). If so where we can buy them and what will be the price?

Hi Thri,
Thanks for your question. There are options to look at seconds at our factory. 1/800 princes hwy springvale. I hope this helps.

Larose

Laroseasked

Hello Tim, we purchased a new mattress from another company 12 months ago. There seems to be a common thread about it being comfortable for the first few months and then the bed sags, as I have found with my mattress providing little or no support. Your company appears to offer fantastic after sales service with replacement mattresses etc. I am just wondering what happens to all those returned mattresses that others have slept on? Your competitors refer to the 30 day return policy as bit of a sham - saying that you don't know who has been sleeping on the mattress that you bought? However as your response is amazing and I will investigate Regal in depth at Frankston. We have had a series of unsuccessful purchases over the past 10 years - initially Beds for Backs and then a full latex from Bev Marks and now a My Side from Snooze. So a lot of money down the drain. Our first bed, a water bed was by far the best and it lasted 20 years -however we were also 30 years younger - lol

Hi Larose,
Thanks so much for your question and very flattering comments regarding Regal. We pride ourselves on creating “Raving Fans”!

With the returned mattresses we have 3 standards depending on the state of it and the particular situation.
1. We repair and rebuild in our Family’s factory in springvale and return to the client who purchased.

2. If it’s purely a comfort feel after two weeks with the use of a matttesss protector we may swap the mattress for a new one, and then sell the 2 week old one as a factory second to commercial clients. This will be done from the factory and clearly labeled, not in a Regal showroom. This is often what Air BnB clients and hotel clients like to choose as their mattressses are slept on by 1000’s of people.

3. We recycle through our partnership with Tic mattress recycling. This is done in a environmentally safe way. While it costs a little bit more from our end, it helps our family sleep at night knowing we are protecting the planet.

I really appreciate your email, I’m sorry about your experience with other companies and I hope you consider Regal for your next mattress so we have the opportunity to convert you into a Regal Raving Fan too!

Thanks very much.

Steven

Stevenasked

Hi i bought a matress from the noarlunga store 2 weeks ago. My delivery date is today between 10am and 2pm hut today is easter monday so Im just wondering if it will actually be delivered today or not? Thanks

Tim S.Regal

Hi Steven, I just received this question now and it is 7pm at night on the Easter Monday.

Did the product arrive? I sure hope it did.

nmagasked

I tried online chat but “Eddie” was unable to tell me what warranty you have beyond the 30 day swap. I’ve found my receipt and see it’s a 15year warranty. We spent approx $2000 on a queen a year ago and to be honest the thought of sleeping on it for another 14 years makes me ache all over! In 12months it’s become progressively more uncomfortable to the point of having to get up after 6hours due to aching backs. Please let me know what the 15year warranty covers. I see our problem is similar to others here, it feels like the mattress is uneven and sinking in parts. Is there a fee to have the problem checked out? We already swapped from a plush to a medium back to a plush with your 30day warranty and spent an extra $240 in freight charges in the process. I feel we made a mistake going back to plush as it feels the problem is with the pillow top part of the mattress and now wish we had gone with medium for the sake of longevity and comfort.

Tim S.Regal

Hi Nmag, I’m so sorry to hear about your experience. We will get this foxed for you ASAP.

Please call me on my mobile - 0424 599 764

nmag

Have tried your number a couple of times but can't get an answer. Basically all I want to know is what are the terms and conditions of your 15 year warranty so I can see if my one year old mattress might be covered.

Sam

Samasked

Caravan mattresses? Anyone had one made?

Hi,
Thanks for your enquiry! We can definitely manufacture caravan mattresses for you.
We shoud do it through head office which are open Monday - Friday and can be called on ‭03 9795 6300‬
Thanks so much for considering Regal.

Immy

Immyasked

It’s good to hear so many good reviews about customer service but no one is talking about the actual product ..
Are the mattresses any good ? what were they like once they were used and does it measure up with what was promised at store ?and has it satisfied what ever the needs were for purchasing a new mattress ..
thank you ..

Hi Immy,

Thanks for your question. Absolutely Regals mattresses are incredibly supportive and are superbly comfortable.
Regals mattresses are referred by over 2000 health professionals because they are of the highest standard in Australia. We have top atheletes that only choose Regal sleep as we improve performance through quality sleep. We have grown to over 23 stores across Australia as more and more people discover Regal’s high standard of mattress they become raving fans.
I recommend you go in store and try for yourself, there is a 30 day money back guarantee if you do not love your product so you are protected. Your sleep happiness is our mission. Thanks again for considering us. If you would like to discuss anything else I’m available to chat personally.
Director

Helen P
Helen P

Hi Immy, the mattress was purchased for my invalid aunt and she is more than pleased with the support on her pressure points which was one of the factors in purchasing this particular mattress.

Sam

Samasked

Dear Tim,

We bought a triple 8 queen mattress as a firm mattress on 28th June 2014 from hoppers crossing and it was very comfortable in the first few months but it gradually started to sag in middle and then we had very bad sleeping with back pain in the early mornings. We contacted regal and they came and took the mattress for repair after inspecting the failure. After repair we had no issue for a few months and then the same problem started. We contacted regal again and reported the problem and they suggested to replace it with a new version of triple 8 which was single side. After replacement in about July 2015 there was no issue for a few months and then same problem gradually started again.
Now we are suffering from terrible back pain again in the early mornings due to the mattress sagging even though my wife and me both are about 67 Kg.

Could you please let me know if you have any better sleeping solution for us.

Hi Sam!
This sounds like a situation we can definitely fix.
Please buzz me when you are free and we will remedy this as soon as possible. Your happiness is our number 1 priority.

Sar21

Sar21asked

I purchased two matresses nearly one year ago i phoned Werribee store a few months ago a
As im not happy with matresses i purchased one for my daughter and one for my husband and myself. They are not comfortable matresses and feel like they are dipping in parts of it. The first few months they were ok but now just feel lifeless and firm. They are supposed to be plush. I wake up aching and dont get a good night sleep my daughter complains as well. Anyway someone was supposed to return my call from factory and pick matresses up but that never happened my husband is terminally ill so I have not had the energy to chase back up and have just put up with it. I have since purchased another for him to sleep on from an online site to get us through . Please tell me where I stand thanks Jo

Hi Jo,

Our policy is Raving fans and we are here to help.
Please call me as soon as possible and we will handle everything for you. I can only imagine what you are going through personally and we are here to make things easier for you.
I look forward to hearing from you soon.
0424 599 764

Get an answer from our members and Regal representatives