Snooze Questions & Answers

41 questions from our users

Bec E.

Bec E.asked

Snooze

Does anyone have a My design gas lift bed from snooze they can comment on? Cheers.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Bec, the team at your nearest Snooze store will be able to answer any questions you have regarding the My Design gas lift bed. You can find your nearest store using the store finder on our website here: https://www.snooze.com.au/pages/store-locator. Regards, Snooze.

Yvette Y.

Yvette Y.asked

Snooze

I’m missing a part on the Bilby kid loft bed, can I purchase them from the store? It’s a screw bolt thing. Thank you

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Yvette, thanks for your question. Sorry to hear you are missing a part from your Bilby bed.

The best thing to do would be to contact the store you made the purchase at. You can do a quick search for their contact details here: https://www.snooze.com.au/pages/store-locator

Alternatively, you could email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your name and contact details (and the name of the store), and someone will be able to reach out to help you get this missing part.

Snooze.

kj

kjasked

Snooze

How easy are the bilby beds to put together

Snooze A.Snooze

Thanks for getting in touch KJ. All bed frames comes with assembly instructions, but may take some time to put together. Your local Snooze store is best placed to assist you further, and can arrange for an assembly service if desired. Thanks, Snooze

Terryasked

hello I purchased a Madison queen mattress at
Your Kotara store 3 weeks ago the bed is comfortable but it gets way too hot I have followed all the instructions but I still overheat in the bed and it's winter what can I do to fix the problem thank you

Hi Terry,

Thank you for your question. Please contact the Kotara store, as they will be able to assist you in your enquiries about overheating in your new bed. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Regards, Snooze.

Terry

hello I have contacted the Kotara store and was told to put cheap sheets on the bed so the bed can breathe I have done that but nothing seems to help I woke up at 3 a.m. this morning sweating like I was in an oven thank you

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Terry, very sorry to hear that you are uncomfortably hot while using the mattress. It is more likely about how you are reacting to the materials. We would like to assist the store in reaching a solution for you and would like to please have your contact details. Regards, Snooze.

Pam

Pamasked

Snooze

Could snooze please book Andrew to collect old mattress and take to tip.

Hi Pam,
We are not sure which Andrew or store that you have been dealing with and it will be quicker if you contact them directly. If this is not acceptable, please let us know the store's location and we will assist you as soon as possible.
Regards

Andrew K.

Andrew K.asked

NSW

Hi there,

Under what circumstances other than change of mind does a snooze permit a refund?

Dear Andrew,
Thank you for contacting Snooze. The circumstances and details of the issue determine when refunds are required to be provided to customers and is outlined by Consumer Law, available on the ACCC website https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund. Should you require any assistance please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with details and we will review them with the concerned store.
Regards

Didi

Didiasked

Snooze

I purchased a mattress from Penrith store around 6 months ago. When trying it in the shop the plush was soft and luxurious but the plush on the one i received is nothing like that. I rang the store and they advise to give it a good 6 months and i should notice a difference. It 6 months now and I dont. Its hard and uncomfortable and i wake up sore and numb. Also we have the dual mattress my side is plush my husbands is firm. I always thought his side was a little higher than mine and after 6 months we are starting to notice a lump right down the middle where the two meet. Im far from being a happy customer. And for the price we paid i would expect better.

Dear Didi,

Your discomfort while using the mattress purchased six months ago is sincerely regretted. It may be comfort - related to selection and the mattress not catering to your personal preferences. However, please know that the mattress can be checked to ensure it has been manufactured to specifications considering you have given it six months to get used to and for your muscle memory to adjust to the change in sleeping surface.

Please provide us with your contact details via email: enquiries@snooze.com.au or contact the team at the store directly as they are in a position to address your concerns or liaise with the manufacturer for appropriate assistance.

Marie D

Marie Dasked

Snooze

Are the beds from the Snooze bed builder range good quality?

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Marie D, thank you for your question. Since the bed builder range allows you to select a different headboard, base, fabric, colour, legs and size to create the bed of your dreams, care instructions do differ, dependent on your selection. We recommend contacting your nearest Snooze store to see colour swatches, material samples and mattresses in store, and they'll also be able to advise you on how to ensure the longevity of your dream bed. You can find your local store here: https://www.snooze.com.au/pages/store-locator. Regards, Snooze.

VRI

VRIasked

Snooze

I have purchased a Slumberland Square headboard and base and have received the standard headboard brackets with this for assembly but there are no assembly instructions. Can you please provide me with instructions on how to put it together please?

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Vanessa, thanks for you enquiry. Please get in contact with the store you purchased from who can provide you with the assembly instructions. You can find the details of your nearest store here: https://www.snooze.com.au/pages/store-locator. Regards, Snooze.

Darron64

Darron64asked

Snooze

Hi. Can anyone recommend a plush type mattress that doesn't cause you to overheat? I'm in the market for a new one. I bought this ultra plush one by Sleepmaker from Bedshed (terrible service from that company by the way and I'll go to Snooze next time). But it generates so much heat it is unbearable to sleep on and I can't face another summer.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Darron64, thanks for your question. We'd suggest you head into your nearest store and speak to one of our team. Find your closest store here. https://www.snooze.com.au/pages/store-locator. Regards, Snooze.

Amanda

Amandaasked

Snooze

Does anyone have the sumberland headboard and base assembly instructions?

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Amanda, Can you please email your name and location of the store you purchased from to enquiries@snooze.com.au so we can send through the instructions for you. Regards, Snooze.

Michelle

Michelleasked

Snooze

Hi I brought a mattress the other day but I later found out that my bad was bending and I didn’t even need a new mattress It’s still on order can I cancel my order if I no longer need it?

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Michelle, this would require a business decision by the store where you placed your ordered as it will be considered as a change of mind. Please either contact the store directly or let us know it's location. Regards, Snooze.

Simone Tasked

Snooze

What are the warranty terms on wooden bed frames? Ours collapsed at the foot of the bed and we’ve had to reinforce both sides with extra screws
Not too great for a $1500 frame

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Simone, Can you please email your name, contact details and location of store you purchased from to enquiries@snooze.com.au so we can follow up with you directly. Regards, Snooze

Simone T

Not a problem at all, will send an email this week

Katie M

Katie Masked

Snooze

Hi we have a bilby loft bed for our son, just wondering if you knew the weight limit of the bed as our son is 3 and is transitioning now and sometimes requires someone to stay with him...? Thanks

jerry
jerry

I’m sorry , I have no idea what a Bilby loft bed is . Maybe check on the net or call a store in your area .

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Katie, We have contacted the supplier of the Bilby Loft bed and while there is no weight restriction on the bed, the bed is only recommended for children, to a limit of one child in the bed. Please let us know if you have any other questions. Regards, Snooze.

Effie

Effieasked

Snooze

Hi. I bought a mattress but have been waking up with a sore lower back which in turn gives me a migraine. I don't think it's the right mattress for me. What can i do?

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Effie. It is not uncommon for some people to take time to get used to a new sleeping surface, so you my be adapting to the change. If you have concerns, the team at your local store are best placed to address any concerns. Or if you prefer, please email your name, contact details and location of store to enquiries@snooze.com.au so we can follow up with you directly. Regards, Snooze

Lou

Louasked

Snooze

We got fitted for a mattres and it’s awful. Not what we tried when we picked it up? What do we do?

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Lou, thank you for contacting us and taking the time to provide feedback. Please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details and location of the store you purchased from and the team at the store will be able to address your concerns. Thanks, AB.

Lisa

Lisaasked

Hi,
I was just wondering how long does the warranty last on beds as i purchased a king size bed a few years ago and had the sleep analaysis body measurement test done when purchased and have had nothing but a bad back ever since. I paid over $4500. Does Warranty cover this as upon purchase was told it was a life time warranty?
Lisa

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Lisa, thank you for getting in touch with us. Please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details, the store where you made your purchase, and the mattress model so that we will be able to assist you. Regards, Snooze.

Colin

Colinasked

Snooze

Hi there. I also made a purchase of a top range Maddison which was a $4000 bed (we got it at sale price when you had your buy a king for price of a single and paid $2000). We tried lots of beds and even used the sleep analysis body measurement machine they had. We got it delivered yesterday and slept on it with a mattress topper and a sheet. It was SO hard. Our backs hurt, poor blood circulation to arms and legs and we had a poor sleep. My wife hand to swing her arms for an hour to get circulation back. I want to return it and get a softer mattress for around the same $2000 cost. The store is Moore Park. Spoke with the manager Paul and he said we have to sleepnon ot 4-6 weeksnfor it to soften. I don’t think we can survive... Can you please assist me with this process, we don’t think we can make it that long with the bed...

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Colin, thank you for getting in touch. Please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details, store location of Snooze Moore Park (as you've mentioned above), and the mattress model and the team at the store will be able to assist you. Regards, Snooze.

Hi Colin,
It is our understanding that the store has your details and been in touch with you to work out an amicable resolution. Please continue your communication with the Store Representative and be assured that you will be provided with assistance.

Melissa
Melissa

exactly the same has just happened to us!! Wish I had read your review first

Leonna S

Leonna Sasked

Snooze

We just bought a slumberland bed base and headboard and there are no instructions on how to assemble. We bought this from highpoint snooze. Can someone please get in touch ASAP with instructions?

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Leonna, thank you for getting in touch! Could I ask you to please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details, store location of where you purchased the bed from, as well as the bed/headboard model and the team at the store will be able to assist. Regards, Snooze.

Billy D
Billy D

Hi did you get the instructions??

Enkay

Enkayasked

Snooze

Hi Snooze, I'm in the same situation as a lot of my follow customers. Had a bed base and headboard delivered, but left with no instructions. Can I find these online? Would appreciate a response asap.

Snooze A.Snooze

Hi Enkay, thank you for asking your question. Please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details, store location of where you purchased the bed from, as well as the bed/headboard model and the team at the store will be able to assist. Regards, Snooze.

Get an answer from our members and Snooze representatives