50 questions from our users

Lee

Leeasked

Snooze

Hi snooze, we got the m3 matress recently but find one side springs to soft. What is the return/swap policy for the bedgear m3 springs, its not clear on your website.

Hi Lee,

Thank you for reaching out to us and taking the time to provide feedback. Please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact details, the message above and the location of the store you purchased from and the team from that store will be able to address your concerns.

John S

John Sasked

Snooze

Hi! If I were to buy a new bed head, could I give you my old one? If so would I get a discount on my new one for it?

Don
Don

Sorry don’t need. Bed head as I still have one

Hi John,

Unfortunately we cannot offer discounts on new products with the return of old products.

Kind regards,

John S

John Sasked

Snooze

Hi! I was wondering if I could return a 5 yr old bedhead for a refund because I want to get a new one.

Hi John,

Unfortunately we cannot accept a return on a 5 year old bedhead. Please read our cancellations and returns policy here:

Andrew J.

Andrew J.asked

Snooze

Hi, does anyone have the assembly instructions for the Snooze Bilby Loft bed?

Hi Andrew,

Thank you for reaching out. Your local Snooze store will be able to provide you with a copy of the assembly instructions for the Bilby Loft bed. Find your closest store and their contact details here:

Colin52asked

Snooze

Are any mattresses these days made with steel springs over cheaper iron springs ?
The Last Snooze Elite one I bought in Dec of 2015 lasted 3 weeks before it collapsed where there was an impression of where I had slept which killed my back. At the time I asked for a mattress with steel springs and they assured me it was but never put it on their invoice. Iron springs last 3 weeks then the mattress is stuffed and they never replaced it even though it had a 10 year warranty. No longer believe in these long warranties. Not worth the paper they are written on. I ended up with my Dad's old bed which was 40 years old and gave me nearly 5 years before one spring went. They don't make beds like they used to. Many of the reviews in here look like they've been written by company reviews so very wary. If I buy another mattress I want to see steel springs on the invoice otherwise no way will I buy. Might need to go and get an alternating mattress which although costs far more do last. THoughts. Need a mattress for my back but not those hard firm ones.

Hi Colin,

Thanks for your enquiry and feedback.

All of our mattresses that contain a spring unit are made using steel springs. All steel contains iron, but it also contains carbon. The primary difference between iron and steel is that iron is a metal whereas steel is an alloy made by mixing iron and carbon together.

We currently range a Sealy (brand) mattress range with spring that is made with Titanium, Iron & carbon.

When compared to steel, titanium has superior qualities as it is as strong as steel but 45% lighter and has the highest strength to weight ratios of all known metals.

We have a variety of mattresses in different comfort options so you are not restricted to only a firm feel that you do not like.

Lex
Lex

Hi Colin, if the springs collapse after 3 weeks then it’s a faulty product that Snooze needs to replace under warranty - you do not need to be looking for a titanium, iron and carbon spring mattress.
You should report this conduct by snooze of not honoring warranties for defective products to the ACCC, as it breaches the Australian Consumer Law

Adam L.

Adam L.asked

Snooze

I want to see some reviews on the M3 bed gear adjustable bed please.

Hi there Adam,

Thanks for reaching out. Please view reviews for the BEDGEAR M3 Adjustable Base here, on our website:

Colin52

Adam you may want to check out hospital beds as they do far more and no where near expensive. I have one for my mother and its gone well these last 4 years so far. Thinking of buying one for myself. If you suffer bad back get the alternating mattresses with them.

Katrina Anderson

Katrina Andersonasked

VIC, South Wharf

Can you cancel and get your deposit back

Theresa
Theresa

Hi Katrina. Sorry I don't know the answer to that question. You will have to ask them.

Dear Katrina,

Thank you for contacting Snooze. Please contact the team at the store where you placed your order or email us at enquiries@snooze.com.au with your contact and store details. Please know that store are not required to provide a refund when there has simply been a change of mind.

MichelleD

MichelleDasked

Snooze

Are you still making /selling the bilby loft bed?

Hi Michelle,

Unfortunately, Bilby is no longer available, but we do have other frames that may be suitable.

A Snooze Store near your location will be glad to assist you in choosing a suitable bed frame.
You can find your nearest Store by using our Store Finder function on the website https://www.snooze.com.au/pages/store-locator

ioanna

ioannaasked

Snooze

Bilby Single Bed Frame Snooze- does anyone know where I can get a copy of Assembly instructions?

Hi Ioanna,

If the assembly instructions for the products in your order are missing please contact the store that you purchased the products from and we will ensure these are sent to you as quickly as possible. We can send either send the instructions by post or send a scanned image of the instructions by email.

Bec E.

Bec E.asked

Snooze

Does anyone have a My design gas lift bed from snooze they can comment on? Cheers.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Bec, the team at your nearest Snooze store will be able to answer any questions you have regarding the My Design gas lift bed. You can find your nearest store using the store finder on our website here: https://www.snooze.com.au/pages/store-locator. Regards, Snooze.

Yvette Y.

Yvette Y.asked

Snooze

I’m missing a part on the Bilby kid loft bed, can I purchase them from the store? It’s a screw bolt thing. Thank you

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Yvette, thanks for your question. Sorry to hear you are missing a part from your Bilby bed.

The best thing to do would be to contact the store you made the purchase at. You can do a quick search for their contact details here: https://www.snooze.com.au/pages/store-locator

Alternatively, you could email enquiries@snooze.com.au with your name and contact details (and the name of the store), and someone will be able to reach out to help you get this missing part.

kj

kjasked

Snooze

How easy are the bilby beds to put together

SnoozeSnooze

Thanks for getting in touch KJ. All bed frames comes with assembly instructions, but may take some time to put together. Your local Snooze store is best placed to assist you further, and can arrange for an assembly service if desired. Thanks, Snooze

Terryasked

hello I purchased a Madison queen mattress at
Your Kotara store 3 weeks ago the bed is comfortable but it gets way too hot I have followed all the instructions but I still overheat in the bed and it's winter what can I do to fix the problem thank you

Hi Terry,

Thank you for your question. Please contact the Kotara store, as they will be able to assist you in your enquiries about overheating in your new bed. Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

Regards, Snooze.

Terry

hello I have contacted the Kotara store and was told to put cheap sheets on the bed so the bed can breathe I have done that but nothing seems to help I woke up at 3 a.m. this morning sweating like I was in an oven thank you

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Terry, very sorry to hear that you are uncomfortably hot while using the mattress. It is more likely about how you are reacting to the materials. We would like to assist the store in reaching a solution for you and would like to please have your contact details. Regards, Snooze.

Pam

Pamasked

Snooze

Could snooze please book Andrew to collect old mattress and take to tip.

Hi Pam,
We are not sure which Andrew or store that you have been dealing with and it will be quicker if you contact them directly. If this is not acceptable, please let us know the store's location and we will assist you as soon as possible.

Andrew K.

Andrew K.asked

NSW

Hi there,

Under what circumstances other than change of mind does a snooze permit a refund?

Dear Andrew,
Thank you for contacting Snooze. The circumstances and details of the issue determine when refunds are required to be provided to customers and is outlined by Consumer Law, available on the ACCC website https://www.accc.gov.au/consumers/consumer-rights-guarantees/repair-replace-refund. Should you require any assistance please email enquiries@snooze.com.au with details and we will review them with the concerned store.

Didi

Didiasked

Snooze

I purchased a mattress from Penrith store around 6 months ago. When trying it in the shop the plush was soft and luxurious but the plush on the one i received is nothing like that. I rang the store and they advise to give it a good 6 months and i should notice a difference. It 6 months now and I dont. Its hard and uncomfortable and i wake up sore and numb. Also we have the dual mattress my side is plush my husbands is firm. I always thought his side was a little higher than mine and after 6 months we are starting to notice a lump right down the middle where the two meet. Im far from being a happy customer. And for the price we paid i would expect better.

Dear Didi,

Your discomfort while using the mattress purchased six months ago is sincerely regretted. It may be comfort - related to selection and the mattress not catering to your personal preferences. However, please know that the mattress can be checked to ensure it has been manufactured to specifications considering you have given it six months to get used to and for your muscle memory to adjust to the change in sleeping surface.

Please provide us with your contact details via email: enquiries@snooze.com.au or contact the team at the store directly as they are in a position to address your concerns or liaise with the manufacturer for appropriate assistance.

Marie D

Marie Dasked

Snooze

Are the beds from the Snooze bed builder range good quality?

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Marie D, thank you for your question. Since the bed builder range allows you to select a different headboard, base, fabric, colour, legs and size to create the bed of your dreams, care instructions do differ, dependent on your selection. We recommend contacting your nearest Snooze store to see colour swatches, material samples and mattresses in store, and they'll also be able to advise you on how to ensure the longevity of your dream bed. You can find your local store here: https://www.snooze.com.au/pages/store-locator. Regards, Snooze.

VRI

VRIasked

Snooze

I have purchased a Slumberland Square headboard and base and have received the standard headboard brackets with this for assembly but there are no assembly instructions. Can you please provide me with instructions on how to put it together please?

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Vanessa, thanks for you enquiry. Please get in contact with the store you purchased from who can provide you with the assembly instructions. You can find the details of your nearest store here: https://www.snooze.com.au/pages/store-locator. Regards, Snooze.

Darron64

Darron64asked

Snooze

Hi. Can anyone recommend a plush type mattress that doesn't cause you to overheat? I'm in the market for a new one. I bought this ultra plush one by Sleepmaker from Bedshed (terrible service from that company by the way and I'll go to Snooze next time). But it generates so much heat it is unbearable to sleep on and I can't face another summer.

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Darron64, thanks for your question. We'd suggest you head into your nearest store and speak to one of our team. Find your closest store here. https://www.snooze.com.au/pages/store-locator. Regards, Snooze.

Amanda

Amandaasked

Snooze

Does anyone have the sumberland headboard and base assembly instructions?

SnoozeSnooze

Hi Amanda, Can you please email your name and location of the store you purchased from to enquiries@snooze.com.au so we can send through the instructions for you. Regards, Snooze.

Get an answer from our members and Snooze representatives