Step One Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Step One Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer) Questions & Answers

322 questions from our users

Steve

Steveasked

How do you wash them

George

George asked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Hi, was just about to order large boxer in blue falls but sold out, will you be having more? Thanks George

Theresa N.Step One

Hey George, as the Blue Falls are a limited edition colour they will not be restocked. Hope you can understand.

Paul Holmesasked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

What do your sizes represent what is a 42 inch or 106 cm in your size chart med ,large , or extra large please

Paul Holmes

What do your size chart represent in inches large ,extra large, etc

Theresa N.Step One

Hey Paul, our size chart which is located on our website outlines which sizes are recommended for your waist length.
According to https://stepone.life/pages/sizing-chart you should try a size XL - if this size is not a good fit, you can claim your First Pair Guarantee and we'll replace it for a better size or give you your money back!

Pete

Peteasked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Morning any idea when the Fire Balls will be back in stock?

Theresa N.Step One

Hey Pete, unfortunately the Fire Balls are a limited edition colour meaning that once we run out of all sizes online, we won't be restocking them. Hope you can understand!

Dennis

Dennisasked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

I am going to purchase a pair of step one boxers today do i need to create an account in order to purchase them.

Hey Dennis, not at all!
We'll just ask you for a couple personal details (phone number, email and mailing address) so that your order gets delivered to the right place!

alan s

alan sasked

what size is 6x

Theresa N.Step One

Hi Alan, a size 6XL is recommended for those who have a waist length of 146-151cm or 57-59in. Hope this helps!

Dawn Ross asked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Can I purchase a pair off gold boxer XL for my partner.

Dawn Ross

Please can I purchase a pair of gold boxers XL for my partner.

Chay A.Step One

Hey Dawn,

Sorry but we no longer have the Golden Steps. Also, we didn't sell them, they were only part of our promotion.

Thanks,
Chay

Thank you.

Paschal Kearney

Paschal Kearneyasked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Which of your sizes will i need to order? I am UK/US : 54-56, EU : 137-142 Thank you.

Chris C.

Chris C.asked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

I have a bit of a gut. A large one actually. Should I order the size that covers my gut or the size for under my gut? If you know what I mean....

Theresa N.Step One

Hey Chris, great question! Keep in mind that anything elastic or stretchy will slightly change over time. Bit like a pair of shoes, you need to wear them a couple of times to let them mould to your body and the elastic will overtime stretch and recover to exactly the same measurement we make Step Ones.
What we'd recommend is trying out a size that you usually order - if it's too small or too big, we offer a 30-Day First Pair Guarantee on it so just let us know then and we'll send you out a better size :)

Family Jewels

Family Jewelsasked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

How do you wash & dry this product?

Caryn

Caryn asked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

My husband is thinking about buying your product but has concerns that after you have worn them and you then put them in the wash that they lose there shape and the ability to prevent the sweating and chaffing.

Gary C
Gary C

I've been wearing these now for around 6 months.
Wash them on a 30 degree wash (we use a '30 for 30' wash) and DO NOT tumble dry - as long as you stick with that they will not lose shape, they will continue to stop you sweating and stay very comfortable and well-fitting.
Not only that, they guarantee every pair for 1 year - you can't lose.
To begin with I ordered 1 pair to try, at the end of the first day wearing them I ordered more and, as soon as they were delivered, I threw out every other piece of underwear I owned and will wear nothing else now - they're fantastic and highly recommended :).
Trust me - buy a pair for your husband and he'll thank you for years to come.

Ray

Rayasked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Do you boxer brief (longer) with a fly

Mickey S

Mickey Sasked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Do all of your briefs have a front vent opening,or is it only available in boxer briefs

MikeinLondon

MikeinLondonasked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Do you do Step One Bamboo Boxer Briefs (Longer) in white (with black band) please? They are coming up on the side of your web page but not in the colour chart. I'm in the middle of my order now and want two pairs in XL to bring my order up to 7. Thank you. Mike (London)

Theresa N.Step One

Hey Mike! We do - they're called Snow Worries. You should be able to add the XL size to your cart: https://uk.stepone.life/products/boxer-brief?variant=33669943328905

Andrew H

Andrew Hasked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Hello, i am inquiring about ordering multiple sizes and colours. I have two older brothers (one whos birthday is coming up soon). I would like to order multiple colours and sizes but to deliver directly between myself and my two brothers. Is this something you could help me out with please...
Regards
Andrew (current customer)

Shirley D.

Shirley D.asked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

My partner dose a lot of walking are these boxers garented to stop him chafing and getting really saw and red saw patches

Theresa N.Step One

Hey Shirley, so sorry to hear that your partner isn't enjoying his Step Ones. We offer a 30-Day First Pair Guarantee for either a size change or a refund and also a One-Year Manufacturers Warranty on all pairs! If you could fill out the form we’ll be able to resolve your issues: https://stepone.life/pages/claim-fpg

Ric M.

Ric M.asked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Why do your sizes size skip 2 inches? It goes 32-34, 36-38. What if you're 35?

Skidman

Skidman asked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Hi will these boxers stop my stuff sticking to my legs ?

Jim

Jimasked

Why is there not a size 30-32
The size goes from 28-30 then misses out the 30-32 which would be a better fit for myself?

Jim

Paul M.

Paul M.asked

I’m a 34-36 waist is this L or XL

Theresa N.Step One

Hey Paul! We'd recommend trying our Step Ones in a size Large.

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear questions

Get an answer from our members and Step One representatives

Step One Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Other Underwear Shops & Brands