Step One Bamboo Underwear

Step One Bamboo Underwear Questions & Answers

Boxer Brief (Longer), Trunk (Shorter)
4.7 from 4,752 reviews

214 questions from our users

john H.

john H.asked

Where are they made?

Gary
Gary

the website says they were Designed in Australia. i ordered mine from https://uk.stepone.life/pages/underwear

Rod E.

Rod E.asked

why is the colour range limited to just three colours in larger size's ie :-6xl

Andrew

Andrewasked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Why are the bigger sizes not available in more colours?

Leigh P.asked

What is your expected delivery date to 3551 Victoria
Please answer this Question URGENTLY I was wanting to order for a Birthday
I asked the question a week ago and got no answer.

Jeff M.
Jeff M.

I am from NSW though and it took three days

Happy 60yo
Happy 60yo

I am in Perth and I had them in a week. I ordered another four pairs on Friday and have been notified they are on the way. Worth waiting for trust me.

thx

PhilipR

PhilipRasked

Bamboo Underwear

I have a mild latex allergy and the elastic bands in undies give me an itchy rash. If the bands are covered I tend to avoid the rash. How are Step One waistbands made?

Craig S.asked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Howdy to the best pair of jocks I've ever had. I have a $9 dicount code 1oprjqp. How do I use it? It didn't work the first time I bought the Sherpas trunks to try. I contacted you guys and your sent a massage saying I could use the code:1oprjqp.
I have medical issues down there and they hold my aggarts in place and not inflamed.
Craig Stevens

Hey Craig,
Can you please contact us via info@stepone.life and we can help you out.

Craig S.

This must be an old message as I sorted out the code and I bought another pair. They are the best

stan

stanasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

how do I select different colors in the 15 pack ????

Hey Stan,
Simply select the colour and size you’re after, add to cart and repeat the process on the other colours you wish to have. If you want several of the same colour you can select the number in the QTY on the left.

ROY09

ROY09asked

Bamboo Underwear

Hi ,I’ve purchased I think 15 pair of undies ,I think there really good and very comfortable to wear ,but I’ve got one that’s got a hole in where elastic meets fabric is i am very disappointed as have not worn then much

pixie9876
pixie9876

I’d be contacting Step One with photos attached. As they’re more expensive than most underwear, I would hope that Step One replaces your faulty pair ( if they are relatively new?) giving you that 5 star after sales service you’d expect from any business.

Hey Roy,
Sorry to hear, sounds like you got the odd bad apple. Just follow this link below and we will help sort this issue.

AUS website: https://stepone.life/pages/warranty-first-pair-guarantee

UK website: https://uk.stepone.life/pages/warranty-first-pair-guarantee

Phill

Phillasked

Bamboo Underwear

Why is my order taking so long 483641is the order number?
Thanks phillip chaffey
Email [email address removed]

Hey Phill,

Apologise about the delay, your order was dispatched from our warehouse on the 07/09. During these unusual times, shipping times with Australia Post have increased by up to double in some cases. Please follow this link below if you haven’t received it in the next coming week.

Nancy B.

Nancy B.asked

Bamboo Underwear

I would like to buy: 2 medium and 2 small all in purple. How do I do this. I can't figure it out?

Hey Nancy,
When selecting the colour purple in Medium you'll see QTY amount, change that to 2 items. Then do the same process when selecting the Small size.
Hope this helps.

Kerren
Kerren

Don't bother. You will never receive them.

stan

stanasked

hi how do I order different colours in the 15 pack

John Davis
John Davis

Hi Stan, I don’t know for sure but I would imagine that you select your size, then pick your quantity and colour required then add to basket until you have the desired amount. I suspect the ‘pack of 15’ is just an amount for discount and not necessarily a physical pack...

Hey Stan,
Simply add the colour and size you desire to your cart and continue the process for each colour until you have reach the amount you're after.

Peter R.

Peter R.asked

How do you pee

Peter R.

Peter R.asked

How do you pee

Hey Peter,
We suggest an “over the fence” approach

Garry W.

Garry W.asked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

It is not clear to me how to mix and match various colours in same size?

Hey Garry,

Simply add the colour and size you require to your cart and repeat with each colour you’re after.

Drew

Drewasked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

How can I order a multiple order with various colours?

James Clarke
James Clarke

Simply click on the amount of each colour and then add to basket.
As soon as you meet to quantity to qualify for bulk purchase discount, it will automatically add the discount.

Leigh P.asked

What is your expected delivery date to 3551

Leigh P.

Please answer this questionURGENTLY I was wanting to order for a Birthday

Colin N.

Colin N.asked

Bamboo Underwear

If I buy a pair of step one bamboo underwear will I be please as suffer with sweaty testicles really bad will they work?

Hey Colin,
All you can do is try! If they don't work for you within the first 30 days of trialing you can claim a refund on our website under out First Pair Guarantee policy.

Carole Ford

Carole Fordasked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Why don't Boxer Longer with FLY come in Orange?
Cheers

David M.

David M.asked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

When buying 7 can you get a range of colours instead of only one colour?

K Davidson
K Davidson

Yes you can David. Select one colour and select one pair, select another colour and one pair etc. When you get to the check-out the discount will be applied.

Val Gasked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Can you buy mixed colours in bulk

Ingster
Ingster

Yes just go to the bottom section of the shop page and it will show the reduction per item so if you order 4 the price drops and you can order any size or colour they have as part of the bulk discount

Val G

There is no tab to select mixed colours, the tab to choose colour is only allowing one pick.
Yes it tells me Mix & Match Size, Colour or Style to make up multi-packs.
I tried to select buy clicking on the Coloured shorts showing but nothing it only allows me to buy one Colour!!!
Very frustrating what am I doing wrong.

Greg T.Step One

Hey Val,
Try this,
Choose a Colour
Choose a Size
Add to Cart
.. then repeat and you can add multiple sizes and colours!
Regards