Step One Bamboo Underwear

Step One Bamboo Underwear Questions & Answers

Boxer Brief (Longer), Trunk (Shorter)

724 questions from our users

L. Nicholls

L. Nichollsasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Why does your sizing chart suggest His waist size is 3XL? when I went to order a pair & the size chart only goes up to 2XL.

Chay A.Step One

Hey there,

Our size chart is up to 6XL. Here's the link https://stepone.life/pages/sizing-chart

Cheers,
Chay

Martin

Martinasked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Will you be doing other coulors in the future? It seems like the Light Blue, Pink and Red must have been popular.
Lets have the bright coulors back, some men dont want boring colours

Theresa N.Step One

Hey Martin, we have our 7 core colours that will always be available for sale on our website. Every now and then, possibly around two months or so we'll release a limited edition colour that is different from the core range - these colours mix up and change all the time! Keep an eye on our socials and/or mailing list to watch out for them.

Steve

Steveasked

How do you wash them

George

George asked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Hi, was just about to order large boxer in blue falls but sold out, will you be having more? Thanks George

Theresa N.Step One

Hey George, as the Blue Falls are a limited edition colour they will not be restocked. Hope you can understand.

Terry G.

Terry G.asked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Do these come with a high waist?

Paul Holmesasked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

What do your sizes represent what is a 42 inch or 106 cm in your size chart med ,large , or extra large please

Paul Holmes

What do your size chart represent in inches large ,extra large, etc

Theresa N.Step One

Hey Paul, our size chart which is located on our website outlines which sizes are recommended for your waist length.
According to https://stepone.life/pages/sizing-chart you should try a size XL - if this size is not a good fit, you can claim your First Pair Guarantee and we'll replace it for a better size or give you your money back!

Denis

Denisasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Can I get these with a fly

Pete

Peteasked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Morning any idea when the Fire Balls will be back in stock?

Theresa N.Step One

Hey Pete, unfortunately the Fire Balls are a limited edition colour meaning that once we run out of all sizes online, we won't be restocking them. Hope you can understand!

Dennis

Dennisasked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

I am going to purchase a pair of step one boxers today do i need to create an account in order to purchase them.

Hey Dennis, not at all!
We'll just ask you for a couple personal details (phone number, email and mailing address) so that your order gets delivered to the right place!

alan s

alan sasked

what size is 6x

Theresa N.Step One

Hi Alan, a size 6XL is recommended for those who have a waist length of 146-151cm or 57-59in. Hope this helps!

Dawn Ross asked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Can I purchase a pair off gold boxer XL for my partner.

Dawn Ross

Please can I purchase a pair of gold boxers XL for my partner.

Chay A.Step One

Hey Dawn,

Sorry but we no longer have the Golden Steps. Also, we didn't sell them, they were only part of our promotion.

Thanks,
Chay

Thank you.

Paschal Kearney

Paschal Kearneyasked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Which of your sizes will i need to order? I am UK/US : 54-56, EU : 137-142 Thank you.

Chris C.

Chris C.asked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

I have a bit of a gut. A large one actually. Should I order the size that covers my gut or the size for under my gut? If you know what I mean....

Theresa N.Step One

Hey Chris, great question! Keep in mind that anything elastic or stretchy will slightly change over time. Bit like a pair of shoes, you need to wear them a couple of times to let them mould to your body and the elastic will overtime stretch and recover to exactly the same measurement we make Step Ones.
What we'd recommend is trying out a size that you usually order - if it's too small or too big, we offer a 30-Day First Pair Guarantee on it so just let us know then and we'll send you out a better size :)

Dave E

Dave Easked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Will you be doing Fairy Floss in XL again, with the amount of people asking this question it will sell out fast!

Theresa N.Step One

Hey Dave, unfortunately not - the Fairy Floss was a limited edition that we released in early March and will not be restocked again. Hope you understand!

Family Jewels

Family Jewelsasked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

How do you wash & dry this product?

Caryn

Caryn asked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

My husband is thinking about buying your product but has concerns that after you have worn them and you then put them in the wash that they lose there shape and the ability to prevent the sweating and chaffing.

Gary C
Gary C

I've been wearing these now for around 6 months.
Wash them on a 30 degree wash (we use a '30 for 30' wash) and DO NOT tumble dry - as long as you stick with that they will not lose shape, they will continue to stop you sweating and stay very comfortable and well-fitting.
Not only that, they guarantee every pair for 1 year - you can't lose.
To begin with I ordered 1 pair to try, at the end of the first day wearing them I ordered more and, as soon as they were delivered, I threw out every other piece of underwear I owned and will wear nothing else now - they're fantastic and highly recommended :).
Trust me - buy a pair for your husband and he'll thank you for years to come.

Andy G.

Andy G.asked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Hi and I bought one pair and loved them so bought another 7 pairs at £11 a pair.
My question to you is as a valued customer why do I have to pay £15 just for one pair again .
Would like the new blue ones.

Ray

Rayasked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Do you boxer brief (longer) with a fly

Mickey S

Mickey Sasked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Do all of your briefs have a front vent opening,or is it only available in boxer briefs

Michael D.

Michael D.asked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Can I please get the exact measurement across the waistband unstretched as I would like to know if they will fit before I buy. 2XL 3xL sizes please. Thanks

Get an answer from our members and Step One representatives