Step One Bamboo Underwear

Step One Bamboo Underwear Questions & Answers

Boxer Brief (Longer) and Trunk (Shorter)
4.7 from 2,145 reviews

Sizing was good

Jddy

Jddyasked

Bamboo Underwear

size dimensions What waist etc are large and bigger

jeanie
jeanie

The size chart worked 100%Correct for my hubby just go by the waist measurement

Jenny

Jennyasked

Bamboo Underwear

My name is Jenny and I bought the second pair but they are the wrong one I need the short leg please tell me how to rectify this
6macina place st Clair nsw

Terry F.asked

Bamboo Underwear

How long washing them last?

Mr Comfort
Mr Comfort

I use the ’everyday’ cycle on my auto washer. It is 59 minutes, only going to 40 degrees. Everything except hand washing gets that cycle, and my experience of bamboo in the past is that it is robust.

Daniel. L

Daniel. Lasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Could you tell me the waist size of a medium and a large size please in centimetres.

Mikey
Mikey

There is a size chart right where you select your size.

Hey Mikey,
Here is a link to the size chart: https://stepone.life/pages/sizing-chart
Let me know if any further questions!
Regards,

John Robertson

John Robertsonasked

Bamboo Underwear

I have received 7 pairs of shorts Order No. 164337 which I have worn once and washed once and two pairs have seams separated on the rear left panel, same location on the two pairs. This is clearly poor sewing and Quality Assurance processes. I have since ordered a further 15 pairs Order no. 171805, yet to be received. How do I have the damaged shorts replaced?
JS Robertson 0419955631

Dear John

We offer a full 12-month warranty on our products, by the sounds of it, these are faulty, please email us on info@stepone.life with your order number and some photos and if they are faulty we will of course replace them.

Kind Regards

Aj L.
Aj L.

Hey john iv had the same issue how did you go mate

Hey AJ,
As per above, we offer a full 12-month warranty. Like any type of manufacturing, there will be the odd fault, which is why we offer the warranty in case any slip through QC.
If you could email us on info@stepone.life with your order number we'll sort it out for you.
Thanks AJ!

barbara gill

barbara gillasked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

what is the lenght of the leg from the crutch down please

James E

James Easked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

Your advert says you guarantee the first pair.... why only the first pair? Are subsequent purchases likely to be sub standard? I’m confused why you wouldn’t guarantee all purchases?

Rob h

Rob hasked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

How long is delivery time ?

SCOTT
SCOTT

It took a couple days to a week depending on Aussie post

Jeff

Jeffasked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

If I want to order 4 pairs or more, how can I choose more than 1 colour when checking out with the online order.

Simon K.

Simon K.asked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

G'day, I want to try these undies out. I'm a 2XL in Tradies undies but the 2XL in Bonds is a bit tight. Do you know how your sizing compares to these 2 brands. Cheers.

Hey Simon,
Generally, if you are unsure of sizing, we recommend to go up a size. We offer a First Pair Guarantee so if the 2XL doesn't fit, we will send you out a 3XL for free to try. If that still doesn't fit or you don't' like them for whatever reason, you'll get a full refund on your first pair.
Please let me know if you have any other questions.

claudefasked

Bamboo Underwear

Why no fly? lt isn't what l want from underwear definitely need a fly.

Shark B.
Shark B.

Mate common it's Underwear, if you can't easily tell from the ads or the website the you shouldn't be shopping online.

claudef

l can see there is no fly my comments were to advise Stepone that l wouldn't buy them without a fly l have not bought underwear without a fly for many years now and won't start now.

Rob
Rob

i have never heard of, worn or seen underwear with a fly. (always thought fly was a zipper)
although i have seen but never worn underwear with a "y front" or "open front" pocket.
maybe claudef needs to go commando to achieve his fly issue.

Glen J.

Glen J.asked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

I,m a pensioner so I have to know how much these are to buy ...Glen

Hey Glen,

We have tiered pricing:
1 Pair - $29
4 Pairs - $23 each
7 Pairs - $20 each
15 Pairs - $15 each

Please note we have a First Pair Guarantee, so you can buy a 4 pack, try 1 pair, if that doesn't fit, send back the 3 unopened and unworn pairs and we will send you out another style or size to try for free. If this still doesn't work for you, you'll get a full refund.

I hope that helps!

Patrick S.

Patrick S.asked

Bamboo Underwear

Where can i order please

Joel G.
Joel G.

Courts

Courtsasked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

My dad has seen these on tv and wonders how you pee, do you have to pull them down or is there a hole?

Mike D
Mike D

No hole, you just pull them down at the front, too easy.

peter hill

peter hillasked

Bamboo Boxer Brief (Longer)

what does it mean first pair guaranteed if I buy 7 pairs how do you which one was first

Hey Peter,

It means that if you buy 7 pairs to take advantage of the volume discount, you receive 7, try 1 pair on for size, if it doesn't fit or you want to try a different style. Send the 6 pairs that are UNOPENED and UNWORN back to us and we will send you 7 pairs of the new size or style.
Please let me know if you have any other questions!

Rod W.asked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

How do I order different colors on a multiple order

Hey Rod,
Just add them 1 by 1:

>>Select the Size
>>Select the Colour
>>Add to Cart

Then repeat this with the other colours you'd like to buy.

Peter C.

Peter C.asked

Bamboo Underwear

I really luv my Step Ones, but like some others I'm having problems with the elastic waist band bending in on itself. My original black and blue ones are fine (batch 1709), but my newer Step Ones (batches 1810B and 1812C) suffer from the folding elastic band. I still wear them as they are so comfy, but it'd be great if my next pair were trouble free like my first pairs.

Mark F.
Mark F.

I’ve just received my order of 7 pairs. I ordered 1 pair a couple of weeks ago and they are awesome. I have noticed that the band folds but I thought that was coz I’m fat lol. I’ll let you all know how the new ones go. I do love how comfortable they are. Thank you Step One

Hey Guys,

Since 1709 we have used a stronger band, the folding issue can sometimes be put down to a sizing issue, would you both mind emailing us on info@stepone.life with your order numbers so can see how we can fix this for you? We have a First Pair Guarantee so within 30 days, we will send you out a new size or style until it's right.
Thanks guys and we look forward to hearing from you.

Khaledasked

Bamboo Underwear

Is it just me or do the elastic bands on the coloured ones (ahoy sailor & smoking gun) and not the black seem to bend in on themselves?

Hey Khaled,

They all come from the same factory, are they different batches? You can check this buy looking under the little flag label on the front.
If you could email us the pictures at info@stepone.life we can take a look and replace them if they are faulty.

Khaled

Thanks. Will get back to you shortly.

Khaled

Hi, I have sent you an email. The file was large 6.4mb, please check to see if you have received it. Cheers.

Helene Cerveny

Helene Cervenyasked

Bamboo Underwear

My husband wears a size Large in Bonds trunks (undies with short leg ) He tried his mates size M on Step One & couldn't get them past his thighs .He hasn't got big thighs so a bit confused as to what size we should purchase.Thanks Helene Cerveny

Get an answer from our members and Step One representatives