58Step One Men's Bamboo Underwear

Step One Men's Bamboo Underwear Questions & Answers

Verified🏆 2024 Award
Kelly
Kelly · Men's Bamboo Underwear

What materials are the women’s step ones made of.

Step One   DM

Hi Kelly, Below are the materials used to craft our Women's Step One underwear.

Main Fabric:
93% Bamboo Viscose
7% Spandex

Ventilation Panels:
88% Polyamide
12% Spandex

Feel free to email us at info@stepone.life if you have further questions or concerns.

Rochell
Step One CS

Dick Rowe
Dick Rowe · Bamboo Men's Boxer Brief (Longer)

I wish to know the material make-up of Step One men's underwear. What component of the product is bamboo, what other material is part of the product and what are the proportions of all materials included in the supplied products.

Step One   DM

Hi Dick, Here are the materials used to craft our Men's Step One underwear.

Main Fabric:

Kevin C.
Kevin C. · Men's Bamboo Underwear

Can you tumble dry

Step One   DM

Hey Kevin, They should only be washed in cold water and hung to dry - no tumble dry, please. Let us know if you have further questions by sending us an email at info@stepone.life.

Pauline M.
Pauline M. · Men's Bamboo Underwear

Has anyone tried the new womens brief. What are they like do they move

matthew m.
matthew m. · Bamboo Men's Boxer Brief (Longer)

This is the second set (15 pairs) that I have bought, the first set two years ago and they were great,this latest set seem to ride up the legs and cause chaffing. I am very unimpressed with this set and I would like to know if there is anything you can do about this problem that I am having with your product? They do feel to be a lesser quality of material in my opinion.
Thanks Matthew

Step One   DM

Hi Matthew, Thank you for leaving us a review, and we're sorry to hear about your dissatisfaction with your recent order.

Step One offers a 12-month warranty and can replace the items if they're found faulty due to manufacturing defects.

You may email us the photos of the damaged pairs at info@stepone.life, and our team will look into them.

We look forward to receiving your email.

Jeremy

Hi Matthew just letting you know they will absolutely not replace anything that you have worn. I finally bit the bullet after rave reviews and have holes in mine in just 6 weeks! Check out the latest reviews, this company tanked after being floated on the ASX and have obviously cut corners in the manufacturing process and now pump out literally the worst quality clothing I have ever owned. Still, they blame me putting it in a normal wash cycle and line drying for the holes in their terrible product! They will not replace after 6 weeks of use!

CHinaob
CHinaob · Men's Bamboo Underwear

Do the men's under pants have elasticed legs?

John T.
John T. · Men's Bamboo Underwear

What does it take to place an order with step one? I have been trying for hours this morning to pay by Paypal.also you owe me an extra pair which you tell me was posted on 6th Dec but no offer of sending me another pair???!! John Tierney CF3:0PJ

Jeremy

Don't bother! I finally bit the bullet after rave reviews and have holes in mine in just 6 weeks! Check out the latest reviews, this company tanked after being floated on the ASX and have obviously cut corners in the manufacturing process and now pump out literally the worst quality clothing I have ever owned. Still, they blame me putting it in a normal wash cycle and line drying for the holes in their terrible product! They will not replace after 6 weeks of use!

Step One   DM

Hi John T., Usually, the payment process is pretty straightforward unless there's an error with the payment processor. Please message us at info@stepone.life, and let's sort it out. We'll also include the missing pair.

We're very sorry for the inconvenience.

Jeremy J.
Jeremy J. · Men's Bamboo Underwear

Can you wash in a washing machine

Geoffrey T. · Men's Bamboo Underwear

How many washes do they last

Mine have holes after 24 washes

Jeremy

Mine have holes after less than 10 washes. They blame me for using a "normal" wash cycle. Terrible product!

Cheryl-lee A.
Cheryl-lee A. · Men's Bamboo Underwear

Order size medium as l am normally a size 12.They feel pretty tight.Is this how they should feel or should l rather order a large

Michael M.
Michael M.

They need to be comfortable. I prefer snug to loose

Step One   DM

Hi Cheryl-lee, Thanks for giving our underwear a try! Really sorry to hear about the fit issue, that’s definitely not what we aim for. We truly appreciate your input and we're working on improving. Just so you know, we do have a First Pair Guarantee, so if want to try a larger size or style, we've got you covered. If you have any other thoughts or need anything else, just let us know via email at info@stepone.life. We're here to help.

Rochell
Step One CS

Jean T.
Jean T. · Men's Bamboo Underwear

Black Friday offers

KIM
KIM · Men's Bamboo Underwear

I ordered a set of 6 boxers, all identical size and colour. One pair of boxers was made of a very different material than the other 5. No complaints from myself, but is there any reason for this?

Step One   DM

Hi Kim, Thanks for raising your question and we're sorry to hear this.

Please send us a photo of the odd pair through info@stepone.life and we will look into it.

We're sorry for the inconvenience.

Undie wearer
Undie wearer · Men's Bamboo Underwear

Im size L, what’s the inside leg measurement of the boxer brief & the sport underwear. Thanks

Jacques K.
Jacques K. · Bamboo Men's Boxer Brief (Longer)

Hi there, I am a 116cm waist. It falls in between the 2xl and 3xl. Which should I opt for ?

Step One   DM

Hey Jacques, It's best to get the 3XL. If it's not the right fit, we can send another pair under our 30-Day First Pair Guarantee. If you have any other questions, please email us at info@stepone.life and our Customer Service Team will be glad to assist you.

Kevin Y.
Kevin Y. · Men's Bamboo Underwear

Can I put comfort in with step one underpants?

Step One   DM

Hi Kevin, Absolutely! Grab your first pair now and be covered under our First Pair Guarantee. It means that you can try a pair and if you're not happy with them, we can replace or refund your payment.

Should you have any further questions, please email us at info@stepone.life.

Shar
Shar · Bamboo Men's Boxer Brief (Longer)

Can you please tell me what the difference is in length between a mens medium short trunk versus the long trunk. My sons small trunk legs keep rolling up, thinking the long ones might be better?

Matt B.
Matt B. · Men's Bamboo Underwear

What is the inseam length on the boxer with fly in large and extra large

Matt B.
Matt B. · Bamboo Men's Boxer Brief (Longer)

What's the inseam on the boxer with fly size large and size Xtra large?

Step One   DM

Hey Matt, The large size is 17cm while XL is 18.25cm. Please email us at info@stepone.life if you have further questions.

Libby
Libby · Men's Bamboo Underwear

Can ladies wear the mens and if so how do you work out what size in the mens for ladies as you never have the sizes in the ladies in stock

Step One   DM

Hi Libby, Yes, may women wear men's boxers. Here's our size chart for your reference:https://stepone.life/pages/sizing-chart

Thanks,

c.hambley
c.hambley · Men's Bamboo Underwear

I have worn my first pair of step one women's underwear today. I bought an xxl, which is what the size chart told me to buy. They feel comfortable when I put them on and I want to love them, but one of the legs is rolling up at the bottom after a while. Why would they do this? Should I try going up a size?

Krissy
Krissy

Hi! I have not tried the women's underwear yet. If you contact customer service they will be oin contact with you really fast to see what can be done.

Get an answer from our members and Step One representatives

Select a listing for your question
Step One Men's Bamboo Underwear

Extra Information

ProductReview.com.au award logo

Step One Men's Bamboo Underwear is a ProductReview.com.au Awards Winner for 2024, 2023 and 2021. Learn more

Visit Official Website