Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) Questions & Answers

4.7 from 1,122 reviews

15 questions from our users

paul S

paul Sasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

how much per pair for shorter trunks

Jul

Julasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

What about some for the ladies, who would also like a proper boy leg or trunk???

Damoasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Putting out a question to those who have had step ones for 3 months or more.

Are the underwear still in original or good condition? (has the waistband rolled, chaffed, torn etc)

Garry Allen
Garry Allen

Sometimes the waistband seems to be only one pair. Overall still very happy with them

Damo

Thanks. Bought one pair worn them first time yesterday. Comfy but very thin so thought I'd throw the obvious questions out before buying more.

David Jensen
David Jensen

I have 14 pairs the waist band on one has rolled slightly but I didn’t wash it by instructions and I put it down to that still can ware

Kenneth D.

Kenneth D.asked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

I have placed my order 7 pairs mixed colours. How do I pay?

David W.
David W.

Waist band on mine have folded over first time I wore them. They are not as good as my cotton bond’s boxers. I think I’ll stick to them.

Chrisd

Chrisdasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

I had prostate cancer 19 years ago. Now sometimes need to wear a shield when travelling. Would the small size shield fit in the pouch? Anyone had experience?

Aidan

Aidanasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

How do these go in the heat ? Working in Aussie summers hitting 40 celcius plus. I've had viscose briefs before but they just don't breath once you start working up a sweat

Michelle V

Michelle Vasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

I want to get 10 pairs as Christmas presents for son and hubby. What is the discounted cost for each pair please?

Fired Up
Fired Up

But the answer is in their website

Daniel. L

Daniel. Lasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Could you tell me the waist size of a medium and a large size please in centimetres.

Mikey
Mikey

There is a size chart right where you select your size.

Hey Mikey,
Here is a link to the size chart: https://stepone.life/pages/sizing-chart
Let me know if any further questions!
Regards,

Rod W.asked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

How do I order different colors on a multiple order

Hey Rod,
Just add them 1 by 1:

>>Select the Size
>>Select the Colour
>>Add to Cart

Then repeat this with the other colours you'd like to buy.

Regards

Penny S.

Penny S.asked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Do the white's stay crispy white, in other words do they wash easily, or is it safer to go with coloured?

Hey Penny,

Whites are always dangerous no matter a t-shirt or underwear. They do stay true to their colour but if you're worried I'd recommend taking the safe option and going with a colour.

Hope that helps!

Richard Hankin

Richard Hankinasked

I live in England. Can you tumble dry them

Robert.D
Robert.D

Hi Richard,
I do not tumble dry mine just hanging them up dries them quite quick, plus don't own a dryer.

obeeone

obeeoneasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Find them really comfortable but why no 3XL on the order form ??

Gypsy.rover

Gypsy.roverasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

I bought 7 of the trunk pairs for my husband, but the waist elastic would fold down when wearing them.
As he had worn two pair, I bought 1 pair of the next size up for him to try and he thought they were better.
I then exchanged remaining 5 pair to the next size up.
Alas it has not stopped the problem with the waist band folding.
He is a fit, medium built man, with no pot belly at all.
Just wondering if you have any ideas for this problem?
Otherwise he loves the fabric and the comfort.

darren
darren

I found this also but recently purchased some of the longer ones and found this solved the fold down problem. Not sure why but it did.

Stevo

This may sound crazy, but hoist the waistband up higher They aren't hipsters. I had the same issue and this fixed it straight away.

Alfonso

Alfonsoasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

The US has penalised companies for advertising fabric as bamboo when it is actually rayon, possibly made from bamboo, but manufactured through a chemical process involving hazardous materials. https://www.triplepundit.com/2016/01/ftc-fines-nordstrom-jcpenney-false-bamboo-labeling-enough/
Are Step One briefs made from fibres created directly from bamboo, or made from rayon?

Jo1
Jo1

I don’t see an answer to this question, I too would like to know if the fabric is in fact bamboo and not a rayon fabric. i know you would need to incorporate some sort of other material for stretch but would like to know what percentage would be bamboo. Thank you.

shayneo
shayneo

Hi Step One
any chance you can answer this question.

Hey All!

Thanks for the question, it’s a very good one and something we take very seriously. I’ve gone into quite a bit of detail about the process and please if you have any questions whatsoever, don’t hesitate to ask. We believe in 100% transparency at Step One.

The end fabric we use is Bamboo Viscose made from FSC Certified grown Bamboo mixed with elastane you will see on the care labels we label it correctly (which, having read the link above, was one of the issues the retailers faced)

All the Bamboo fibres which we turn into Bamboo Viscose are FSC certified and produced in a closed-loop production.

The Bamboo used is organically grown without the use of any pesticides and importantly comes with FSC Certification.

The Bamboo is processed into viscose fibres at a facility that doesn't use carbon disulfide in the extraction process (this is usually used with viscose and rayon).

The alkali used for processing bamboo chips is recycled as part of our closed-loop production.

After the exhaust gas is recovered, it is treated by cooling or solidification.

We then use a process whereby Biological mould is added to the wastewater, which means the treated water can be directly used for agricultural irrigation.

We really do care for the environment and take our production footprint very seriously. To add to this, all of our factories are ethically accreditated through either BSCI or SA8000. You can read more about that on our website here: https://stepone.life/pages/ethical

I really hope this helps and very glad these questions are being asked, we believe that all textile manufacturers should disclose the production process.

As the founder, I personally visit the factories to ensure these processes are adhered to and we continue to always look for ways to better produce Step Ones.

Josh Rasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Hey Step One, I ordered 1 singular item and it came with a small bag. I was wondering if that was a delicates bag that you can use in the washing machine?

Greg T.Step One

Not a delicates bag mate, but it is reusable! Here are some ways you can reuse them.
1. Toiletry bag
2. Store phone at the beach to stop sand
3. Money bag for the car
4. Store phone charging cables when travelling

Josh R

Thanks for the answer. Hoping it was soI didn't have to buy one.
But I'll just use it to store dice for Roleplay thanks!

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear questions