Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) Questions & Answers

4.6 from 1,511 reviews

40 questions from our users

Teala S.

Teala S.asked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

do u have these in boys sizing?

Hugh mayberry

Hugh mayberryasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Do you have any sizes for my 12 year old son if so what size?

Hey Hugh,
Usually our XS fits most boys around that age (24-26 Inch waist)

john H.asked

Where are they made?

Gary
Gary

the website says they were Designed in Australia. i ordered mine from https://uk.stepone.life/pages/underwear

john H.

Thanks Gary, I've ordered one pair to trial them. I was trying to avoid anything from China but want a good quality product. There are numerous Aussie made stuff out there but they don't seem to have the design features of step one. Thanks

Leigh P.asked

What is your expected delivery date to 3551 Victoria
Please answer this Question URGENTLY I was wanting to order for a Birthday
I asked the question a week ago and got no answer.

Jeff M.
Jeff M.

I am from NSW though and it took three days

Happy 60yo
Happy 60yo

I am in Perth and I had them in a week. I ordered another four pairs on Friday and have been notified they are on the way. Worth waiting for trust me.

thx

stan

stanasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

how do I select different colors in the 15 pack ????

Hey Stan,
Simply select the colour and size you’re after, add to cart and repeat the process on the other colours you wish to have. If you want several of the same colour you can select the number in the QTY on the left.

stan

stanasked

hi how do I order different colours in the 15 pack

John Davis
John Davis

Hi Stan, I don’t know for sure but I would imagine that you select your size, then pick your quantity and colour required then add to basket until you have the desired amount. I suspect the ‘pack of 15’ is just an amount for discount and not necessarily a physical pack...

Hey Stan,
Simply add the colour and size you desire to your cart and continue the process for each colour until you have reach the amount you're after.

Garry W.

Garry W.asked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

It is not clear to me how to mix and match various colours in same size?

Hey Garry,

Simply add the colour and size you require to your cart and repeat with each colour you’re after.

Leigh P.asked

What is your expected delivery date to 3551

Leigh P.

Please answer this questionURGENTLY I was wanting to order for a Birthday

Chris

Chrisasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

I have always bought underwear by waist cm. What size equates to 115cm?

Mishy
Mishy

Hi Chris, I'm 6ft 10" tall and it's hard for me to find comfortable boxers to wear. I usually take a size 40" to 42" pant. (101 cm to 106 cm) and I went on the advice on the site to go up a size. I bought the four pairs at a size 2XL. Best thing I did. I usually wear an XL. They say on their site that try on the first pair without opening any others and you can see if you need to get bigger pairs or smaller pairs. You send back the other pairs unopened and they will send out the same amount as you ordered but in the new size. Great deal and gives you the confidence that you'll get the right size. So I reckon go up a size for comfort. That's what I did and I'm comfortable. So I would go the 3XL if you're measurements are 115cms. Good Luck, this is my second lot and I know I'll be back for more.

Ben

Benasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

How do you mix and match

will12
will12

Mix & match ??? They are a rip off

Geoff

Geoffasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Can I get 7 trunks in assorted colors?

Hey Geoff,

Yes you can. Simply add the colour and size you desire to your cart and continue the process with the colours you’re after.

David N.

David N.asked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

I have made incorrect order . Wanted one pair at $29 but charged $100. Can you help$

The Wizard
The Wizard

Simply contact step one online and explain the problem. I have always found them more than happy to assist me.
chttps://stepone.life/pages/contact-us

Jeff

Jeffasked

G’day,.. I’m Am inquiring about the
Commando ( Green) trunks,...
As my wife forgot / and could not be bothered,.. even though It has been advised all over the TV to get any type of gift/present for Farther Day,.. so I have decided to do it myself,..I am STILL after (4) pair of the Commando (Green) Trunks - X Large ,..Can you Please let me know if you could dig up Or find 4 pair for me,..
I only have 3 pair to survive with,..!!
I purchased 4 pair of Large boxes From your store last year but they were to tight,. So I had to give them away to my son,..
Anyway ,..
Please tell me you have been able to find 4 pair of commando Trunks (Green) ,..!!!
Yours in desperation and In Anticipation
Regards Jeff
PS,..Maybe I’ll get something belated for Father’s Day,.. have not had anything for years now,...
Honestly,..!!
————
Please help,..
————

Jacinta C.

Jacinta C.asked

Hi There,
Just wondering if my son size 12 would fit the small sizing?
Also, do the fly undies come in the longer sizing for thicker legs?
J

Emilie Johnson

Emilie Johnsonasked

Why can't I pay with direct debit and I want 7pairs but not all same colour

KingBling1969
KingBling1969

Not an employee of the company so no idea about the direct debit. The website let me order a 7 pack by adding the colours in my size to my cart. only 3 colours were available so i added 2 + 2+ 3 and it was all good.

Russell Heald

Russell Healdasked

how do i mix andmatch

Toddsta
Toddsta

Good question, I only bought 1 colour but i want to mix next time, will have to find out

Shane burgess
Shane burgess

You can click add to cart. When all items are added to cart you can review & checkout.

Hi Russell,

Simply add the colour and size you’re after to your cart and repeat the process until you reach the desired amount you want to purchase.

tyson r.

tyson r.asked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Can I get 7 pairs of underwear if mixed colors ?

Hey Tyson,

Yes you can! Simply add the colour and size your require to your cart and continue the process until you reach 7 pairs.

Aaron B.

Aaron B.asked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

do these come in larger sizes 3xl/4xl?
i just got the longer boxer briefs and not a fan of the length and would like something with a shorter leg

Anto

Antoasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Do you deliver to BFPO addresses?

Greg T.Step One

Hey Anto, can you please send us your address to info@stepone.life so we can check for you?

Misslane

Misslaneasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

If I have previously bought 3 pairs do I have to pay full price for one more?

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear questions