Step One Bamboo Men's Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Men's Trunk (Shorter) Questions & Answers

Listing monitored by Step One

249 questions from our users

Louiseasked
Men's Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

My husband is 96cm waist and 54cm around the leg. He prefers trunks but I see that the fly one says best for larger legs. Im not sure if my husband qualifies as larger legs or not or which would fit him better. 96cm waist doesn't appear on your size chart either. Any help most appreciated. Thank you

Louise

Sorry a little late replying so I went elsewhere. Thank you though.

GillianB
GillianBasked
Men's Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

I wish to return 3 pairs of medium and change them for a pack of 4 large. How do I do this please.

Neb-Maat-Re

This is a 3rd party review site. You should try contacting Step Ones directly through their web site.

David G.
David G.asked
Men's Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Hi purchased on the 25-11-2021 order No #518872 hasn’t arrived yet?

Gill
Gillasked
Men's Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Do you do 3xl in shorter?

Chay A.Step OneSend a private message

Hi Gill! We have 2XS up to 2XL in the shorter style. :)

Reg C
Reg Casked
Men's Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Why is it that we who buy trunks don’t get the option of a fly like the boxer boys do, we have to either undo our jeans or mess about trying to pull the side up to have a pee

Mickler
Micklerasked
Men's Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Can you use the toilet without taking off your trousers?

Jodie C.Step OneSend a private message
Jacqueline J.
Jacqueline J.asked
Men's Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

do you do the camouflage in the shorter trunks?

Chay A.Step OneSend a private message

Yes, we do! But some of the sizes are sold out. Here's the link to our page: https://stepone.life/pages/underwear

maureen
maureenasked
Men's Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

OG Camo do you do this colour in trunks XL please?

Cameille
Cameilleasked
Men's Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Do you have a range to determine between thicker or thinner legs?

Július N.
Július N.
Cameille
Cameilleasked
Men's Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Do you have a range to determine between thicker or thinner legs?

Sinclair
Sinclair asked
Men's Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

I bought 15 pairs and got a great discount, better than the discount offered now for 15 pairs, what’s my chances of getting the same discount as before?

Joe
Joeasked
Men's Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

how do I purchase a pair as your site does not give me the option despite purchasing before?

ShellyBasked
Men's Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Do any of these come with a fly? partner is quite slim but likes a fly

Chay A.Step OneSend a private message

Hi Shelly! The ones with fly are only available in the longer version. He can try a pair and he’s covered under our First Pair Guarantee. Love them or they’re free!!

Thank you.

Joan
Joanasked
Men's Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

My son is in size 97 in his undies,would he be in large in step one.

Abdo
Abdoasked
Men's Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

I’m trying to order the new blue bottles but it keeps showing the smashed avocado picture. I’m afraid to order because I don’t want to get the wrong one. Is it just the picture which is wrong ??

James n
James nasked
Men's Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

What waist size is a medium and large please.

Janet W.
Janet W.asked

Do you do bigger sizes?

Theresa N.Step OneSend a private message

Hey Janet! We currently cater for sizes 2XS - 6XL.

Kylie S
Kylie Sasked
Men's Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

My partner has several pairs of Step One trunks and is always looking out for the next design to be released. He has legs on the skinnier size and takes a size M but finds the legs keep riding up. Should he be buying a smaller size or the boxer brief instead?

Theresa N.Step OneSend a private message

Hey Kylie, they definitely shouldn't be doing that! You're right, it might be a sizing issue... please jump on our site so we can organise another size or style for free, under our First Pair Guarantee :) https://stepone.life/pages/claim-fpg

Simon .H
Simon .Hasked
Men's Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

I’m at that stage where 34inch trousers are too tight and 36inch trousers too loose so what would be better for me in your size chart medium or large ?

Theresa N.Step OneSend a private message

Hey Simon! Definitely try a size Large as per our sizing chart https://stepone.life/pages/sizing-chart - in the instance that it’s too big or too small, you can always claim a replacement pair in a better size under our First Pair Guarantee.

A. Jones
A. Jonesasked
Men's Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

What waist sizes are L, XL, XXL?

Theresa N.Step OneSend a private message

Hey mate, we actually have a size chart on our website that indicates the recommended size for each waist length. You can have a look here: https://stepone.life/pages/sizing-chart :)

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear questions

Get an answer from our members and Step One representatives

Step One Bamboo Men's Trunk (Shorter)

Other Underwear Shops & Brands