Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter) Questions & Answers

194 questions from our users

Rhett

Rhettasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

What do you call thinner a leg

Denis

Denisasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Is it possible to get these with a fly opening

L. Nicholls

L. Nichollsasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Why does your sizing chart suggest His waist size is 3XL? when I went to order a pair & the size chart only goes up to 2XL.

Chay A.Step One

Hey there,

Our size chart is up to 6XL. Here's the link https://stepone.life/pages/sizing-chart

Cheers,
Chay

Terry G.

Terry G.asked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Do these come with a high waist?

Denis

Denisasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Can I get these with a fly

Dave E

Dave Easked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Will you be doing Fairy Floss in XL again, with the amount of people asking this question it will sell out fast!

Theresa N.Step One

Hey Dave, unfortunately not - the Fairy Floss was a limited edition that we released in early March and will not be restocked again. Hope you understand!

Andy G.

Andy G.asked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Hi and I bought one pair and loved them so bought another 7 pairs at £11 a pair.
My question to you is as a valued customer why do I have to pay £15 just for one pair again .
Would like the new blue ones.

Michael D.

Michael D.asked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Can I please get the exact measurement across the waistband unstretched as I would like to know if they will fit before I buy. 2XL 3xL sizes please. Thanks

John Hirst

John Hirstasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Have you got them in sky blue

Theresa N.Step One

Hey John! Not exactly sky blue, but you might want to check out our brand new Limited Edition colour 'Blue Falls' which was released just 2 days ago ;)

David D.asked

Where are they made?

Theresa N.Step One

Hey David, we’re an Australian brand, and Step Ones are made in China - we’ve never tried to hide it, in fact we actually advertise to inform people that we’ve done it ethically unlike most of our competitors!
Check out https://stepone.life/pages/ethical

David D.

Thank you very much for your response. I try to avoid items made in China, but these days it’s very difficult.

Sue Bee65

Sue Bee65asked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Are you getting more of the pink underwear in Medium and Large anytime soon?

david8louise

david8louiseasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Pink, blue, all other colourfully Ollie sold out..
Disappointed I would like to order more as purchase 1 to try and I like it, when it will be colourful colour to be stock again?

David

Davidasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Where are the large size??

Giselle

They do have them on their website as my husband gets these as well

They go up to 6xl

Douglas B.

Douglas B.asked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Do you stock the shorter model with a fly? Douglas

Denise Lucky Gillette

Denise Lucky Gilletteasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

I'm a vety sexy, 62 year old female, Mens Stress Counsellor and Sex Therapist and I run a 5 mile cross country, route, everyday, locally, since Covid, but really , I've run, alot, since I was 12 , in Germany, as an Army Kid !
I have an hour glass shape and am 5ft 1inch , high ! Lol x Petite , as half French, too!
I currently wear a pair of Lonsdale, S size, short leg, trunks whenever , I can , as they never ride up my a...! Lol

Which Size do I order, in The Step One , model ? ALSO, 'm moving to New Zealand, soon. Will I be able to buy them there, in shops like Hallenstein Brothers, but cheaper maybe ? Because of better exchange rates. ? Lol x and THANKS x Miss Denise Lucky Gillette t/a SHELTERS 4 EX AND SERVING S.A.F.A.P.STILL IN SHOCK !!
(Soldiers, Airmen, Firemen, Ambulancemen, Policemen! )

Mike

Mikeasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

How are these delivered as m out most of the time. Do you do click and collect like Amazon.

Danny H.

Danny H.asked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Don't suppose there could be any freebies for a ex-homeless-recently-housed-starting-from-scratch pretty cool guy by any chance please? I love your stuff and cannot get any cause I don't own a credit card. I understand if not but would be over the moon if you can. You have my email address guy's please let me know either way.

wattie d

wattie dasked

can i get white trunks?

wattie d

wattie dasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

how do i order white trunks

Ian

Ianasked

Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Why can I not buy short trunks with a fly
Ian

See all Step One Bamboo Underwear questions

Get an answer from our members and Step One representatives

Step One Bamboo Trunk (Shorter)

Other Underwear Shops & Brands