3Youfoodz

Youfoodz Questions & Answers

Verifiedyoufoodz.com
Sapphire Zee
Sapphire Zee

How can my fresh youfoodz meals have useby date in 9 days time?
When on your article it says to eat meals within 2 to 3 days?
If I'm supposed to FREEZE some, it doesn't say to.. so am I headed for food poisoning in 9 days when I eat my last meal?
HELP !!!

Youfoodz   DM

Use by dates vary. We always recommend checking the use-by date printed on the film on the top of the meal before consumption.

Some snacks and drinks have a longer shelf life, but always check the use-by date before consumption.

Denise
Denise

No email sent to my friend to her free order, janinemuir93@gmail.com

Youfoodz   DM

Thank you for reaching out, Denise. We're really sorry to hear about your experience. Please reach out to our Customer Care team via these channels so we can investigate. You can give us a buzz on +61 3633 0708 or send us a direct message on Facebook at external link

UPEN G.
UPEN G.

Can i consume the food today that expires yesterday ? Will i get food poisoining ?

Youfoodz   DM

Hi Upen, We do not recommend consuming the meals after the expiration date.

Mitchell S.
Mitchell S.

i ordered the shredded beef ravioli last week and i cant find it to order it again ?

Berlinda I.
Berlinda I.

I found it down the bottom of the list of foodz

Youfoodz   DM

Thanks for reaching out. We’re making room for more variety on our menu which means some meals come and go. New ones launch every week, so keep your eyes peeled as the meal may just come back.

We really appreciate the feedback and hope you have a great day

Ally
Ally

Yet again deactivated account and get charged ..terrible service never returning lucky I took a screenshot might take it to consumer affairs

SunnyDays
SunnyDays

I’ve written my experience above.
They delivered meals that I canceled, they didn’t receive any payment. When I contacted them, they told me I still had to pay. I told them I was not paying for meals that I did not order.
I’m reporting them as going by the many reviews, they do this to a lot of people.
They Deliver the meals after cancellation then demand payment.
Most people have just looked at the meals and get charged. You can’t see what meals they have until you fill your personal details out.

There would be a lot of people that still pay out of being bullied by this company.
If I hadn’t have stood by my word, they would have bullied me into paying for food I did not order.

Youfoodz   DM

Thank you for getting in touch about this. It's really upsetting to hear about this and we cannot apologise enough for the stress caused.

So we can look into this for you and come to a resolution together, please send us a Direct Message here: external link  - we're here to help.

Amz1991
Amz1991

Youfoodz has charged me $108.27 on Saturday (9/9) and again this morning (13/9) . I thought they only charged on the wednesdays. Has anyone else has this???

Youfoodz   DM

Thank you for getting in touch about this, Amy. We're sorry there's been some confusion with your payments and we'd love to clear this up for you.

rhonda a.
rhonda a.

Should I freeze ufooz

Terry G.
Terry G.

Best eaten fresh ,but I've frozen with still tasty results enjoy.

Youfoodz   DM

Hi Rhonda, Currently, we don’t recommend freezing our ready-made meals for optimum freshness, quality and safety. However this is something we are looking into for the future!

Dan
Dan

Why can’t they be frozen?

Kim T.
Kim T.

Yes why can't tou freeze????

Lyn
Lyn

When my first order is delivered, when do I cancel my next delivery of meals so I don’t get charged for them?

Money Grabbing
Money Grabbing

Straight away!!

Youfoodz   DM

Hi Lyn, thanks for getting in touch! Your weekly cut-off day and time varies state by state, and you can check your cut off date by going to 'My Menu'.
Youfoodz is a weekly auto-renewing subscription service. Remember, there are no lock-in plans – You can skip a week or cancel any time.

Please send us a Direct Message if you need any further assistance: external link  - we're here to help.

Warren
Warren

You might have 24hours, they don't like to give you the change to cancel it and you cant cancel the week after so if you go on holidays good luck

Vicky

How do I change the date of my delivery?

Vicky

How do I change the date of my delivery please

Youfoodz   DM

Hi Vicky, thanks for reaching out! We are unable to change delivery dates, however if you are unable to be there for an upcoming delivery, you can easily skip a week anytime before the cut-off day.

Customer
Customer

Your customer service is appalling.

Youfoodz   DM

Thank you for getting in touch about this. It's really upsetting to hear you've had a poor experience with our customer service team and we cannot apologise enough for the stress caused.

Belinda coad kupsch
Belinda coad kupsch

I have asked for my orders to be cancelled and since then I have had 2 more payments taken out I am not happy I can not afford 80 dollars out of my bank for 5 or 6 meals I have kids to feed

Youfoodz   DM

Thank you for getting in touch about this, Belinda. It's really upsetting to hear about your unexpected charges and we cannot apologise enough for the stress caused.

Franco
Franco

Why have I been charged for next weeks order, when I've cancelled it? Cancelled 2 days ago! I do not want to order YouFoodz every week, thank you. Please refund approximately $159 to my account.

Youfoodz   DM

Thank you for getting in touch about this, Franco. It's really upsetting to hear about your unexpected charge and we cannot apologise enough for the stress caused.

Lloyd
Lloyd

can you freeze youfoodz in freezer

Carol matheson
Carol matheson

Yes I do and they are perfect to eat once heated up

Youfoodz   DM

Thanks for reaching out! Currently, we don’t recommend freezing our ready-made meals for optimum freshness, quality and safety. However this is something we are looking into for the future!

Michael S.
Michael S.

Can you reheat uneaten meals?

JELLA
JELLA

Food safety once you towed it from the freezer finish it in one go...do not re-heat as per rule eat within 2 hours and throw left-overs due to salmonella and potential bacteria food poisoning. Hope this helps.

Youfoodz   DM

Thanks so much for reaching out, Michael! We do not recommend reheating our ready-made meals for optimum freshness, quality and safety purposes.

Alvin K.
Alvin K.

Can you eat youfoodz if it has an expiry date past 1 year but been frozen?

Bernster
Bernster

Personally I wouldn’t

Choice
Choice

I wouldn't eat any food after 1 year in the freezer, but this is not based on any scientific evidence, just the feeling that it is not worth the risk. Henriette CW

Greg

The meals are good, quite tasty and very convenient.

I'm diabetic and now have chronic kidney disease due to not doing the right things when I was young (I've had type 1 diabetes for 35 years now). As a consequence I have to watch how much potassium I have. I've been in hospital multiple times with dangerous levels of potassium in my body.

I would love to see potassium listed amongst the ingredients on your food so I can better manage things.

What is considered generally healthy food for other people, I shouldn't be eating, like spinach, broccoli, beans, nuts, avocado and the list goes on.

I've seen it listed on some foods, but it would be fantastic if it was commonly listed like carbohydrates, sodium etc.

Just a wish that I have, thank you.

Youfoodz   DM

Hi Greg, Thank you for reaching out with your great suggestion. We have passed this onto our menu development team in hopes we're able to provide this request in the near future.

-Youfoodz Customer Care

joseph.ferguson

Does my weekly order repeat until changed.

joseph.ferguson

Does my weekly order repeat for a couple of weeks until I change it

Youfoodz   DM

Thank you for reaching out. We have a Weekly cut-off day and time that varies from state to state, you can check what your cut-off day and time is by logging into your account and selecting 'My Menu.' You will need to make any updates to your order need to be made by your weekly order cut-off to change your meals.

Please send us a Direct Message here if you require any help: external link  - we're here to help.

Hi There
Love the food but over xmas for 4 weeks as we are away how do i stop my regular order for 4 weeks please?

Larissa
Larissa

Hey just incase they don't reply. I have been using the app to skip delivieres each week, but it only gives you access to the current week and next two in advance. I would contact them via email or facebook messenger to try and talk to them about your personal deliveries. Otherwise, it's possible you'll only be able to skip a few weeks prior to, and have to skip the final weeks whilst your on holidays, using the app.

jo crawford

Get an answer from our members and Youfoodz representatives