Bang Good

Bang Good Questions & Answers

3.8 from 1,202 reviews

84 questions from our users

Jenny Z.asked

i ordered 2 pencil sharpeners and when i received my package i only found 2 packets of 2 refills and no sharpeners,its a bit hard to use the refills without the sharpener.

Paul
Paul

Why did i get an email to answer this question ?

Jenny Z.

no idea has i am new to this

John H.

John H.asked

all but the first order of diamond coated laps have arrived, no problems but first set of 4 diamond coated disc,s ordered i,m not happy, ordered 6 inch ones and some fool sent me 4, 4,inch ones. when i told you, you said sent a photo of package, i,d already thrown it in bin, if you have a computer that works you can see my order, even i can do that,? so i have still bought off you but still not happy with first order of disc,s. thought you would look after customers a bit better, may go to other sites next time

sakaraka17

sakaraka17asked

I just ordered something with my paypal from Banggod, but they said to me to their messanger that it takes 24-48 hours to confirm the order. Altough my money have gone from my credit card . I do not get it,if my money are gone why didnt they confirm the order??? pls help me

Ron Law

Ron Lawasked

I have not received them as yet!! Any help?

Fadhilah A.

Fadhilah A.asked

i did not receive my parcel yet but i wrong click complete receive. when can i receive the parcel?

David

Davidasked

I haven´t recieved the product, by MISTAKE I clicked the wrong buttom ("Delivered"), so please, continued with the shipment process. Help. Thank you.

Roberto M.

Roberto M.asked

Good afternoon, I have not received the product,
Could you help me?

Chester

Chesterasked

I accidentally click by mistake theCONFIRM DELIVERY but the item still not yet delivered, can i receive it even i already click the confirm delivery by mistake?

Matthew F.

Once it's in the mail addressed to you, it will keep coming to you.

Pierre-Georges Hacpille

Pierre-Georges Hacpilleasked

I receive the Yongnuo YN1200 Pro Led video Light, bur it cant work because there is no external power supply. Should it be inclueded or not?

Matthew F.

Sometimes the pictures advertising the product show more than what you're actually purchasing. I ordered a folding roof to for my inflatable boat to protect me from the sun, but all I got was the roof, and not the hardware that attaches it to the boat.

Unal

Unalasked

The product that you sent is not for my robot mi 1-c. It is useful for mi s5. What should i do now?

Tommy

Tommyasked

Why is there no mounting hardware for servos, with for the servos?

Larry P.
Larry P.

If you would have read Banggood reviews you would have not purchased from them. Customer service is non existent.

Matthew F.

Probably the same reason why the folding roof for my small boat just came with the roof, but did not come with the hardware to mount it to my boat.

Francis V.

Francis V.asked

The password noted in the operating manual (8888) doen't work. Can you tell me where I can find a good one or provide me a goog one, thak you

CHRIS  WRIGHT

CHRIS WRIGHTasked

I have yet to receive this product after a large number of emails I still have not received my product.Each time I look at the delivery adrress this is incorrect.I have chect my default address on my account which is correct could you please get your act together and get my good to me for which I have paid no one cares at your end

AlbertL

AlbertLasked

I bought a smart camera GUUDGO several months ago .But lately it is not working any more , the message is " GUUDGO app is no longer available " . And I tried reload this app from APP store , it is not available anymore . Please advise a solution? Albert Lee from Melbourne [email removed]

Sergei B

Sergei Basked

how to calibrate mi temperature and humidity sensors 2?

ATAS

ATASasked

how I can turn off "sleep mode"? I want the clock to be ON for 24 hours. I did not find this in the instructions. thank

jpsrtg8
jpsrtg8

Icon left of screen select Settings, scroll down to android settings ,if this doesnt work for you try more settings
this will open android area selection for time and date settings etc. Have only just purchased found navigating through some of its protocols not too hard good luck!!

Totum J.

Totum J.asked

I didn't receive the globe bought in the order 84223704. It's shown at air parcel.
It has more than 50 days and the site display as if I had received.
Please help me.

Raynald M.

Raynald M.asked

I received the device and I put it into operation and it has not changed anything in my communication system and I would like to return it and get my money back thank you for your understanding. Any help?

Marie S.

Marie S.asked

I only got one bottle! Where is The top coat???

chethan

chethanasked

Sir material not yet received. Any help?

Get an answer from our members and Bang Good representatives