Click Energy

Click Energy Questions & Answers

3.9 from 4,640 reviews

71 questions from our users

Hi i am a customer and about to rent my house out...today...what is the proceedure to change names over please Monica

WHY IS THE BILL MONTHLY NOT QUARTERLY
To make it more confusing to hide their inflated kw/h charges!

Is click energy looking to move into Ergon territory. Looking at Toowoomba Qld 4350
Is click energy looking to move into Ergon territory?(Toowoomba 4350)

I rung Click Energy spoke to some guy who was great asked for a bill to check how much energy we was using I didn't have a bill so he checked online told him I'll ring back but he didn't give me his name, then when I rung back after my hubby wanted to hear the deal got some other guy who was so quick to get off the phone he didn't really convince my to switch to click Energy the deals he didn't really explain or didn't even speak to my hubby about the deals was on the for a couple of seconds looks like I'll keep looking around for a better deal the Red.
Hi Tammy Send your bill to me alistairmonty@gmail.com And I can help you directly. Thanks AlistairIf you have to send a bill in for them to access then that shows accounting and traceability issues right from the start. Warning signs right there.

What are your current costs to install an off peak meter in Buderim Qld? Are there different types of meters? Will we need to engage an electrician after the meter install?

how much you charge per Kwh ?
Depends on the plan you are on. PM me on jsaher@hotmail.com if you want more information.

Can i pay bill quaterly ...when on garnet contract?
Hi Sam, as far as I know Click Energy have monthly bills. The month your Metre is not read you get charged a standard rate which is reimbursed to you once the accurate reading is taken. Hope this helps.

Is power available in WA

Have just joined up with click and forgot to ask the question of, how often are the bills generated? Monthly or quarterly? At the moment I am receiving quarterly from my current provider.
Thanks for the question. Click Energy provides monthly billing for all of its customers, it is a core feature of our offering as it allows customers to smoothen their bills so they don’t get quarterly bill shock. If you have any questions about this, you can contact our customer service team who would be happy to help you out.

How can I obtain a statement of my electricity usage. Was signed up without my knowledge and the other person gets my statements. So not only don’t i see what my usage is, I just have to pay.
I am not sure what you would do in this situation, though give the CLICK energy ppl a call and ask am sorry I could not be of more help. :)

Hi there Can you send me your quote for 6.6kw system with Trina and Jinko mono perc black panel combine with Fronius inverter? Thanks

Does Click Energy issue hard copy invoice for existing and new customers

What are your gas discounts?

I am thinking about switching to Click Energy via one big switch or fifty up. I notice your energy price fact sheet is dated November 2018, is this the latest & when will be a price rise.
Click Energy after advertising 42% discount for electricity, they don’t seem to say how much discount on gas. On the 5th of February 2019 increased Electricity by 17.6% and Gas by 26.7%. Kind of takes the discounts away, don’t you think.

Hi , I have a quick question about my Gas and electricity plan which I m going to get for my new house.I offerd a cheap plan from ACN Pacefic company with click energy.They said it would be cheaper to get the plan from them instead of getting it from click energy directly .It wont be base on the on time discount but it will be based on low rate itself .I didnt sign up yet and will be happy to know more if anyone can help. Thank you

If you change to click energy do you have a guaranteed discount period or do prices just change when ever ?

Is there a facility to download my electricity usage details in a CSV (or similar tabbed) format? Or was this part of AskFred that is no longer available? - Ian
I go online and download my account. You can then open in downloads. Its a PDFThanks Helen, but I already have the PDF accounts. I was after a 'flat file' format of the usage data over a specified period of time (eg. a year).

Is paper bill possible? I have my grandparents interested in click energy, but they want paper bills, not online bills.
Yes. Just downloaded your account in the PDF and Print. Shows all pricing and usage.

Can I look at previous bills?
Ive only just changed after receiving an excellent quote and a great discount, i would assume that you could look at your previous bills as you would have got them by email, only guessing but sounds logical, check with your agent who signed you up. sorry i cant be of more helpHi Daryl, Yes your previous bills will be available in the online portal. If you have lost your login detials no drama, shoot an email through to service@clickenergy.com.au and they will send them over to you. Thanks, Martin - Click

Good morning 719 customers rated you a 1. Most saying your rates keep rising . What is the best deal you can offer me and why are you not even making it onto the Energy watch result site? Im with Origin looking for cheaper power. Cheers John
You may want to ask yourself WHY the ratings are either 5 or 1( 0 not being an option). I believe after my traumatic experience with Click that every time a genuine review is posted a sham positive reviews are generated to negate the negative reviews. Therefore I have no confidence in this site as it is either inept or complicit in this Scamming Company!GizGirl Is spot on..... Product Review has really done them self a major disservice by posting such a false rating of this a SPONSORED Provider. You only need to check the ratings of the other energy providers to see this review for Click Energy is RUBBISHGizgirl

Get an answer from our members and Click Energy representatives