4.6 from 12,256 reviews

238 questions from our users

Lacey M.

Lacey M.asked

I’ve bought a Finley 3 seater with a chaise & lost the back rest to the chaise on the way home, can you buy these back rests separately?

Linnea K.
Linnea K.

I’d be ringing the store

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lacey M., Unfortunately, we do not sell the back rest seperately to the Finlay sofa. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Emily

Emilyasked

Is there a weight limit on the Toronto king size bed frame

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there Emily, the Toronto King bed has a weight limit of 240kg. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Emily

Emilyasked

Is there a weight limit on the Toronto king size bed frame

Lindaasked

QLD, Windsor

I'm trying to contact the Windsor store on 07 33571142 but can't get through.
Is the phone out of order?
Is there another number I can call?
Many thanks,
Linda Dempster.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there Linda, I am very sorry to hear you haven't been able to reach our Windsor store. Please contact us via our website with your details and we can arrange a call back for you. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Linda

Thank you, Ryan. Luckily, the phone line was working the next morning so I managed to speak to the staff.

Pauline S.asked

HI - We bought two Jazz two seater lounges at the weekend - took black Stubbs off bottom to add legs - but Stubbs come with standard screws and legs come with wide bolts with blunt end - do I have to drill the holes and since I am now in orange and lounge is in Sydney, can you tell me what size drill bit I will need to take back next weekend please to get the legs on

Marriette

Marrietteasked

How to attach wooden legs to jazz couch. The holes are too small. No instructions booklet received.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Marriette, I am sorry for the inconvenience caused. If you remove the black stubs in place of the legs you should be able to easily screw the legs into place. If you are experiencing further issues please feel free to contact your nearest store by phone. Kind regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Jeannie C.
Jeannie C.

In the case of my 2 seater Jazz couch, you actually don't need to remove the black stubs. If you look a little further down from the black stub towards the middle of the couch, you may see a tiny hole in the base fabric (or feel around for a hole). This is where you are meant to screw the legs in.

ahhh - Thank you - I will have a look

Mel

Melasked

Online store

I am trying to find reviews on the product I am interested in, yet the reviews are about your store, whats the point?

Fired Up

But the products are member created.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mel, we do have all product reviews published on our website on the page of the relevant product. Unfortunately we cannot control what customers post about the product, and it does not always specifically relate to that product. I do apologise for the inconvenience caused. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Terry M.

Terry M.asked

VIC, Thomastown

do lowboys come assembled

Ask the store

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Terry, unfortunately the majoring of our products do come flat packed. This includes our tallboys and lowboys. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Terry M.

Terry M.asked

VIC, Thomastown

Do lowboy dresses come assembled

Ask the store

Janelle

Janelleasked

Do you remove the old lounge from our home when we buy a new one from you thank you Janelle

As I doubt the public will know I suggest you get someone to ring them

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Janelle, unfortunately we do not currently have a service in place to collect old lounges when delivering a new one. My apologies for the inconvenience! Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Melissa W.

Melissa W.asked

How do you put the legs on the Jazz 2 seater couch?

Mary
Mary

ave not seen it

Fired Up

Why not just ask the store?

Lia

Liaasked

Having trouble assembling the legs on the Retro Queen Bed! Help I dont want to sleep on the floor

Fired Up

Why not simply ring them?

Masonasked

ARe the mattresses included with the bed?

Fired Up

Why not simply ring them?

Wow, what a genius.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Mason, all of our beds and mattresses are sold separately. This is so you can have your choice of mattress from the wide range we have available, and choose the right one to suit your needs and budget. My apologies for the delayed response. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Lozevska L.

Lozevska L.asked

Bought a sofa 3 months ago, the arm rest has cracked and about to fall apart, what should I do is it under warranty

Suzanne Kerkhof
Suzanne Kerkhof

Yes, it should still be under warranty. Ring the store where you bought it and they will tell you how to go about it.

Sharyn T.

Sure. Contact FF directly

Ash

Ashasked

Hi
I am looking for a Motown sofa bed to buy in Blacktown, Sydney. Would be great if I could know the availability anywhere in Sydney ?

As I doubt the public will know I suggest you get someone to ring them

Erwin Rommel Oliveros

Erwin Rommel Oliverosasked

I bought a jazz sofa and I dont know how to assemble the legs. There are no instruction

Erwin

MarkLeon
MarkLeon

Have you searched their website or contacted their Customer Service?

Fired Up

As already suggested by FF below, contact your nearest store.

Veronica

Veronicaasked

Hi guys,
Has anyone bought Fantastic Furniture Hampton 3 Seater chaise? It looks great instore but a friend has said their lounge sagged after a short space of time.
Thank you.

Wendy ninnes

Wendy ninnesasked

Bought sofa bed but cannot get it to fold back. How do I do it. Thought it would be simple but cannot get it back into sofa. Please help

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Wendy, I am sorry to hear that you are not able to fold your sofa bed back. You can contact your nearest store by phone, or you can email reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au to assist as well. My sincere apologies for the inconvenience. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Suzanne H.