329 questions from our users

Andrea S.

Andrea S.asked

Fantastic Furniture

I purchased Como Queen Bed With Storage and had my order delivered on Saturday 15/5/21 but would like to know are the draws attached to the bed frame? or do they just sit under the frame? Please advise me if I am missing any parts and/or instructions.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Andrea, the drawers are not attached to the bed frame. Apologies for any confusion caused! Feel free to email us at reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au for further assistance or required. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Andrea S.

Andrea S.asked

Fantastic Furniture

I just received my order 8880013703152 on Saturday 15/05/2021 which was a Como Queen Bed with storage, I have put the bed together but it doesn't tell you or show you how to attach the draws to the bed. Can you please advise me if they are attached to the bed and how they are because the instructions don't tell you how they are.

Lisa B.asked

Fantastic Furniture

Hi, I have the torronto furniture. I spilt something on my tv unit :( it's taken the colour out. Can you advise on they type and colour of stain to repair this please?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lisa, I'm so sorry to hear this! Would you be able to send through some photos and your order details to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au so we can assist? Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Ok , will do thank you.

Donna

Donnaasked

Fantastic Furniture

I have a scratch on my kingston coffee table could you please tell me the colour i need to get to fix it ,thank you

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Donna! The colour for the Kingston range is dark brown however has a natural wood look to the finish so it isn't just the one exact colour all over. I would recommend getting some paint swatches to see what would suit best before purchasing something to cover this up! Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Ni Ni M.

Ni Ni M.asked

Hi,
can the covers be removed and washed for Jazz 2 seater sofa? Thanks!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ni Ni M., we do not recommend removing the covers for the Jazz and washing them. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Abby

Abbyasked

Fantastic Furniture

Is it possible to purchase replacement covers for my back cushions on the Denver modular chaise?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Abby, you wouldn't be able to order this online, so it would be best to call or visit your local store to discuss availability and pricing. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Chelsea

Chelseaasked

Fantastic Furniture

Is it possible to buy replacement legs for the 3 seater jazz sofa? I bought mine off the floor missing it’s middle supporting leg and am struggling to find legs to fit the same width as the current screw holes.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Chelsea! You would be best to contact your nearest store to discuss your options and see what is available for you. Alternatively, please don't hesitate to email reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au for further assistance. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Little

Littleasked

Hi do you have layby

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Little, unfortunately we do not have a Layby option. You can pay by Afterpay or Zip pay both in store and online. You can also pay a 20% deposit in store when you place the order, and then pay the balance prior to delivery or collection. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Natty86asked

Fantastic Furniture

Hi I have a question I have ordered cabin loft bed I understand it’s on order but lst week I checked said 12-13 weeks checked tues said 11-12 weeks now it’s back to 25-26 weeks this is for midland store can u give me an actual proper estimate please

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Natty86, if you can email reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your order details we can check for your specific order. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Julie Simpson

Julie Simpsonasked

Online store

I purchased a bed online and when I received it I was totally appalled to find it had scratches and rust all over the bed head so I rang my local store as was told to return it to the store for a refund or store credit which I did only to be told I was given incorrect information and will have to wait for a refund I then had to purchase a replacement bed while waiting for my refund. Also had the rudest store person insult me. Never again will I purchase from Fantastic Furniture.How long does it take for a refund?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Julie, this is very disappointing to hear about this experience. Refunds can vary, but if you can email reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your details we will be sure to expedite this or confirm that it has been done. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Natty86asked

Fantastic Furniture

Hi does ur stores actually check their emails

Happydaze_
Happydaze_

I’m sure they would! Our stores have a great team of workers who try their best to give customers the best experience.

Natty86

Ok thanks I’ll wait for a reply

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Natty86, if you are struggling to get a response, please feel free to email reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your details. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

hankjay

hankjayasked

Fantastic Furniture

We have a Toronto bed and would like to copy the white wash colour, which is called brown on the package.
Thanks Hank

Ella Brown

Ella Brownasked

Fantastic Furniture

Do you have the Jazz 5 seater corner modular with a right hand chaise?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Ella! Unfortunately our Jazz 5 seater does just come as pictured. Our Finlay 5 Seater Modular Sofa does come in a right hand chaise and is quite similar to the Jazz: https://www.fantasticfurniture.com.au/Categories/Sofas-%26-Armchairs/Modulars/Finlay-5-Seater-Modular-Chaise/p/FNLMCHRAFOOOFABGRY Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Jimson

Jimsonasked

Online store

I intended to buy a sofa bed and a set of dinning table with chairs, however, I noticed that the courier delivery only drop the goods off at the front of my building! That would be impossible for me to make it move to my flat. Any solution for that.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jimson! If the items are Online Only, they are sent out with a third-party courier and they do only deliver to the door, or front of the building for a complex. If the items are not part of the Online Only range, we deliver into your residence! Feel free to confirm the details with your nearest store prior to purchase if need be. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Philippa

Philippaasked

Fantastic Furniture

I just bought the Havana dining table with 6 tolix chairs. I was able to pick up the chairs straight away but the table will be here in 2 weeks time. I have put the chairs together but find they are too uncomfortable and want to exchange them for another type of chair. Am I able to exchange them if I have put them together?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Philippa, please send us an email to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your purchase and contact details so we can look into this and confirm. We do have a 30 day Change of Mind policy but will have to confirm this with you before a return can be arranged. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

K Aasked

Online store

Is it possible to get a refund if the shipping is very delayed? I ordered something but I'm worried from all the recent reviews that it will take much longer than 15 days.

lesley H
lesley H

With the problems of this last year, I guess it’s likely

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi K A! We are fulfilling most orders within the waiting time, however if the order is outside of the quoted lead time we may offer a delivery fee refund as a means of compensation. It would depend on the situation and the store through which the order is processed, but this is a common way that we would compensate a customer if the delivery is delayed. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

K A

Thanks! I actually got half my order today. Hopefully the rest will also arrive quickly .

Nicole

Nicoleasked

Fantastic Furniture

Just bought a Drift 3 seater futon. There are no holes to attach the screws for the metal legs that should go in the middle. Is this a defect?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Nicole, there should be holes to attach the screws. Please send us an email to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your purchase and contact information and some photos. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Katrina W.

Katrina W.asked

Fantastic Furniture

Does the drawing/drafting desk include the stool? One picture is with, the other without, so I won't want it if stool is a separate purchase. Thanks

Jennifer k.

Perhaps read the product information statement where it’s tells you size dimensions etc. it would say desk +\- chair.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Katrina! This is just the desk and does not come with the matching chair unfortunately. Depending on the desk we may sell the relevant office chairs here: https://www.fantasticfurniture.com.au/Categories/Storage-%26-Office/Office/Office-Chairs/c/Office%20Chairs Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Vdogasked

Fantastic Furniture

Just received our Miami 3 seater.
But we have no idea where we put the legs on the bottom? There are no obvious areas that they would go?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! We are terribly sorry for this. We would recommend calling your nearest store for guidance or sending an email to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au so we can best assist. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Jennifer k.

If you look at the picture of the lounge you know where they go. Surely if you turn the lounge upside down there would be areas to screw on the metal band legs. The product assembly guide should have details!

Vdog

Jennifer, we did not receive an assembly guide. There are no obvious spots. We call our store and this is a fault on the manufacture's end.

Helen

Helenasked

Fantastic Furniture

Cannot find place for wooden legs to screw into sofa

Raneel
Raneel

You have to find hole .sometimes it's in another place.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Helen, I am sorry to hear you are having trouble locating the guide hole. This will be underneath the black webbing and may not be visible, however feeling around where the travel leg was you should be able to locate the hole which you will just need to push the leg through in line and then screw the leg in. If you are still having trouble with assembly please contact us at reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au with your order and contact details. Kind regards Ryan and the FF team.

Get an answer from our members and Fantastic Furniture representatives