4.6 from 13,729 reviews

Maloneyasked

NSW

Can you buy floor stock

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Maloney, unfortunately we are unable to sell our display items. We have our range on display in our showrooms so all that visit our stores can try and test products out before purchasing. Kind regards Ryan and the FF team.

M L.asked

Fantastic Furniture

Hi , I have called customer service, and e-mailed customer service but have not been able to find how to track the delivery of my order. I have not received my product and no-one can tell me despite giving them my sales order number where my product is or which company is delivering it. How do I track my product?

Liv
Liv

I ordered online but it’s not in stock. When I paid for the product the payment confirmation email says that once in stock, once your order is shipped then you’ll be sent a tracking link to track the order. They use Australia Post or another courier. Hope that helps.

M L.

Fantastic furniture have since sent me an e-mail with a delivery tracking link - thanks

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi M L, I am sorry to hear about the delay in receiving your tracking details. We hope you are able to enjoy your new products soon. Kind regards Ryan and the FF team

Michaelasked

Picked up Miami sofa 2 seater and has no bolts for legs

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Michael, we are so sorry to hear about this. Would you be able to send your purchase and contact information to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au so we can assist? Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Michael

It’s all sorted now, but not happy I drove 200km in to pickup, got home and no bolts, that’s pretty crap, rang up and they told me bolt size so went and bought them and they won’t even fit in holes, not sure if I’ll go back in there again. Cheers

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Michael, thank you for providing us with this update. This is very disappointing to hear. If you would like any further assistance, or to discuss this in more detail, please don't hesitate to send an email to the above address. Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Milissa M.

Milissa M.asked

Fantastic Furniture

Do they come with matress

cutienj
cutienj

I ordered it with a mattress

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Milissa, unfortunately none of our bedframes come with mattresses. You can find our range of mattresses here: https://www.fantasticfurniture.com.au/Categories/Bedroom-%26-Mattresses/Mattresses/c/Mattresses Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Denise L.

Denise L.asked

Hi
So if you say something is in stock is it?? I ordered the Wanderer rug (says 3 in stock on line). Reading some reviews it sounds like people were mislead and bought items and have now been waiting weeks and months for that delivery.
Please be advised I will not tolerate paying for an item you don't have and is actually not in STOCK but is being processed through your online checkout AS IN STOCK. I don't want to wait its as simple as that. If you advertise it is in stock and you say it will be delivered within a certain time frame from receipt of payment then that is what I expect. NO IFS OR BUTS. Thank you!

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Denise, thanks for getting in touch! I understand your reservations with placing an order with us. Most of our items are in stock and are in line with the quoted delivery times advertised online, however our supply chain has been affected by Covid-19 which means some items are on back order; limited to Made To Order products like sofas. If the product online is depicting "In Stock", this would be correct. If you would like to provide us with your 13 digit order number, we can also confirm and book you in for a delivery date. Regards, Jivani and the FF Team.

Apple Watch iPad 6

Apple Watch iPad 6asked

Hi

I purchased a 3 seater smithy recliner sofa last yr and have never really used the back recliner but when doing so this wk the back seat slips to the right like it’s slipped out of a socket etc and when putting in back up I have to force it back into it’s up right straight position, what do you think is wrong and is this a common fault

Kay

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! We are sorry to hear this! It does not sound like a common fault, and if you might be able to send through some more information about this, we will happily provide further assistance for you. Our email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

g cameronasked

Fantastic Furniture

How long does it take to get your money refunded when you cancel an order. I have been waiting a month, and getting the run around about to progress my case to ACCC.

therm4lt4ke75
therm4lt4ke75

I have no idea. I haven’t as yet requested a refund. I sent an email to the Customer Complaints/Service 2 days ago awaiting feedback about my Order. Should it progress to the point of asking for a refund it should normally take around 3 business days. But to get to that point you would need to get in contact with someone at Fantastic Furniture authorized to refund. That may be like pulling teeth....

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi g cameron, I am sorry to hear about the delay in receiving your refund. Please send us your order details to reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au so we can assist further. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

g cameron

It would be nice if Fantastic Furniture followed up with their customers to see if their accounts team have paid their refund as promised within 2 to 4 working days . BUT STILL WAITING FOR MY REFUND. Thank you Fantastic Furniture for your poor customer service, I will be following this up with consumer affairs and the ACCC. Gail Cameron

Phyllis ewaldron

Phyllis ewaldronasked

Fantastic Furniture

What type of finish is on the the pantry and broom pantry.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Phyllis, our Reed pantry range is a melamine finish. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Paula C.

Paula C.asked

Hiya,
I live in Traralgon. If I buy I store can I pay by Afterpay and will the item be delivered earlier than 4-6 weeks.
Thanks,
Paula

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Paula! The waiting time is determined by the products you are wishing to purchase and the availability in your area. You can visit our website to check, or alternatively call the Traralgon team for some confirmation. Our website will quote you accurately based on your selection. You can use Afterpay up to $1200 purchases. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Gail

Gailasked

Online store

Why can't you just state that all your furniture is in Melbourne so we know if we need it in a hurry not to order from you, I mean for goodness sakes you can't keep a room divider in the back of the store and 3-15 days delivery really sad.Not buying from you again

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Gail, not all of our furniture is from Melbourne, and you are quoted for your order based on your location and the availability of the stock. For your order, I believe you have ordered an Online Only room divider and it is coming from Melbourne. You will have been quoted accurately at 3-15 business days as we do not stock Online Only products in our stores. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Courtney

Courtneyasked

Fantastic Furniture

Last year I brought a Jazz 3 Seater Chaise. It is less then a year old and i have had nothing but trouble with it! I have had the legs and bottom of the sofa replaced once and now I have the same problem again. The legs have bent and are loose and everytime you move when on the couch you are worried it’s going to collapse underneath you! What do I have to do to get a new couch??

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Courtney, we are sorry to hear you are having trouble with your sofa. Could you please send us an email to customercare@fantasticfurniture.com.au with photos of the issue along with your order number and contact details? Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Carmel

Carmelasked

Online store

I would like to order the Havana TV unit the large size to be delivered in Caroline springs. How much and how long will it take. Thanks kindly

Jane B.

Jane B.asked

Hello,
I decided to place an order for a lounge after phoning Fantastic Furniture for information. I was told there was a 20% deposit, but when I went to the counter yesterday (about 2 weeks later) to place the order the saleswoman told me there was a new policy and I had to pay the amount in full before I could order the lounge. I told her I would only pay half and the other half when the order was filled and she reluctantly placed the order. When did this policy change?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Jane, we are terribly sorry to hear about this. We do suggest that our customers pay in full when the order is placed, however there is the option to pay a deposit of 20% should you prefer to do this. If you could please send through your purchase and contact information by email then we will happily reiterate this with the store you visited. Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused by this. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Cassie

Cassieasked

Fantastic Furniture

Hi, I've bought a Jazz 3 seater lounge.
There were none in stock with the chaise.
Just wondering which ottomans would be the right height to use with the Jazz 3 seater in place of having a chaise lounge.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Cassie! The best option in terms of height would be our Hunky Ottoman With Oak Legs. It can be made in the same fabric as the Jazz, and it has matching legs too. The Storage or Madrid Ottomans would also be acceptable but are a little shorter than the Jazz seat. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Shannon

Shannonasked

Fantastic Furniture

Can’t believe that they told me I have to wait another 4 weeks for my furniture I’ve already waited 8 weeks and now there telling me it’s now 10- 12 weeks wat a load of crap

Sara C.
Sara C.

For the same thing?? I was too impatient to wait, so only chose from what was in shock at the store though.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Shannon, we are very sorry to hear this. If you could please send us an email with your purchase and contact information we can look into this further and provide some assistance. Our email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Krystal J S.
Krystal J S.

I'm in the same boat! Been waiting for 8 weeks even though I was told 6-7 weeks. I called fantastic furniture and was finally told I'll be waiting another 3 weeks. I don't believe them however, and I'll be getting my refund and shopping elsewhere

kaylah w

kaylah wasked

Fantastic Furniture

Hi. I bought a Tori High Queen Bed, but the poles on the sides are not going into the Brackets as directed in the instructions. They're about 2cm too small. What should I do?

Johanes
Johanes

Sorry, I am not familiar with the product.

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kaylah, we are so sorry to hear this! Would you be able to send us an email with your order information and some photos of the issue? Our email address is reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au Regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Deb S.asked

what material is a webster 3 seated lounge made from

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Deb S, the Webster sofa is upholstered in a soft micro suede effect fabric. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Kamarie S.

Kamarie S.asked

Fantastic Furniture

I brought the Tori High Double Bed and can’t seem to find out if there is a weight limit for the bed. I was wanting to find out what it is? I do love the bed great height for me and awesome storage space as well.

Michelle
Michelle

The weight limit for this bed is approximately 200kg’s-240

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Kamarie and Michelle! Whilst we do not have a tested weight limit listed for this bed, we would advise that Michelle's estimate is quite accurate! It also has a 5 year warranty should there be any issues with the bed itself. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

babygirl15389

babygirl15389asked

Fantastic Furniture

Hi on delivery of bed and chest draws will delivery ppl put them together for me?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there! Unfortunately our delivery drivers do not assemble the furniture, however you can enquire with your local store about assembly options for your selected furniture. It can vary between stores in regards to availability and pricing. Kind regards, Nick and the FF Team.

Tracy C.

Tracy C.asked

Online store

I am going to purchase a Montreal single pantry for $119 can you please let me know why the postage is also $119

Jess
Jess

I have no idea I found the postage/delivery to be quite expensive so I did click and collect in store however I do live semirural

Get an answer from our members and Fantastic Furniture representatives