4.6 from 11,887 reviews

do lowboys come assembled

Terry M.

Terry M.asked

VIC, Thomastown

Do lowboy dresses come assembled

Janelle

Janelleasked

Do you remove the old lounge from our home when we buy a new one from you thank you Janelle

Melissa W.

Melissa W.asked

How do you put the legs on the Jazz 2 seater couch?

Mary
Mary

ave not seen it

Lia

Liaasked

Having trouble assembling the legs on the Retro Queen Bed! Help I dont want to sleep on the floor

fred f

Why not simply ring them?

Masonasked

ARe the mattresses included with the bed?

fred f

Why not simply ring them?

Wow, what a genius.

Lozevska L.

Lozevska L.asked

Bought a sofa 3 months ago, the arm rest has cracked and about to fall apart, what should I do is it under warranty

Suzanne Kerkhof
Suzanne Kerkhof

Yes, it should still be under warranty. Ring the store where you bought it and they will tell you how to go about it.

Sharyn T.

Sure. Contact FF directly

Ash

Ashasked

Hi
I am looking for a Motown sofa bed to buy in Blacktown, Sydney. Would be great if I could know the availability anywhere in Sydney ?

fred f

As I doubt the public will know I suggest you get someone to ring them

Erwin Rommel Oliveros

Erwin Rommel Oliverosasked

I bought a jazz sofa and I dont know how to assemble the legs. There are no instruction

Erwin

MarkLeon
MarkLeon

Have you searched their website or contacted their Customer Service?

fred f

As already suggested by FF below, contact your nearest store.

Veronica

Veronicaasked

Hi guys,
Has anyone bought Fantastic Furniture Hampton 3 Seater chaise? It looks great instore but a friend has said their lounge sagged after a short space of time.
Thank you.

Wendy ninnes

Wendy ninnesasked

Bought sofa bed but cannot get it to fold back. How do I do it. Thought it would be simple but cannot get it back into sofa. Please help

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Wendy, I am sorry to hear that you are not able to fold your sofa bed back. You can contact your nearest store by phone, or you can email reviews@fantasticfurniture.com.au to assist as well. My sincere apologies for the inconvenience. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Suzanne H.

Suzanne H.asked

White two pack cupboard 140x90 with glass doors

What??

Lalie F.asked

can I buy an arm cushion cover for a Lewis Recliner 2 STR this week

Suzie S
Suzie S

You will need to call them directly to order the correct fabric colour , orders like this usually take longer to collect than a week .

Phone number please

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Lalie F.! My sincere apologies for the delayed response. You can locate the phone number of any of our stores here: https://www.fantasticfurniture.com.au/store-finder Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Donna T.

Donna T.asked

Can I purchase bed height risers

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Donna T., unfortunately we do not have bed height risers, but you can view all of our beds and bed accessories here: https://www.fantasticfurniture.com.au/Categories/Bedroom-%26-Mattresses/Beds/c/Beds Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Helen

Helenasked

Online store

Where can I buy replacement wooden slats for a Tokyo double bed

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Helen, I am very sorry for the delayed response. You can purchase replacement slats for the Tokyo in any of our stores, and they are currently $28 for a full set of Double Slats. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Vicki

Vickiasked

Online store

Do you have any reviews on your ‘kids table & chair’ sets?

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there Vicki! We do not have individual product reviews for our range. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Stacy S.

Stacy S.asked

Are couches fully assembled when delivered or are they flat packed like ikea?

Soph
Soph

You will have to put the legs on I think , haven't received mine yet

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi there Stacey S and Soph! Our couches do require you to put on the legs, and some of the larger sofas come in 2 boxes. The assembly is very simple and wouldn't take much time at all though. Regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

Suzy M.

Suzy M.asked

Hi, I own a Paris double bed and I'm wondering what is the weight it can hold,
A friend is quite solid and I'm just worried that's all

Cath
Cath

I'm sorry but don't understand why u are asking as I don't work there sorry. Hope you find your answer .

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Suzy M, Unfortunately we do not have a listed weight limit for most of our beds. The Paris bed can comfortably hold 2 adults, but we are unable to provide a figure that it is supposed to hold. My apologies for the inconvenience. Kind regards Nick and the Fantastic team.

linda

lindaasked

with your 60 day return policy does that include items that ive now already assembled (two sofa bed that needed legs put on)

Fantastic F.Fantastic Furniture

Hi Linda, you can return items assembled aslong as they are not damaged and in the original condition. Kind regards Ryan and the Fantastic team

Get an answer from our members and Fantastic Furniture representatives