loans.com.au Home Loans

Taryn C.loans.com.au

Robyn L.
Robyn L.asked
Home Loans

How long does it take to get the loan from initial application?

Patro
Patro

It took 10 days all total .I applied on 10th July money was in account on 18th July..

2020homewa
2020homewa

3 weeks for me but I got pre approval first (took approx 1 week & added all required docs/ info) I hesitated for a while but then found a property really quickly. Pre approval to approval 3 weeks - it could’ve been less if I wasn’t indecisive. Pretty quick service if all your ducks are lined up

Get an answer from our members and loans.com.au representatives

loans.com.au Home Loans

Other Home Loans

Find the right home loan for you

Compare lenders with Lendi