OzSale Questions & Answers

Verifiedozsale.com.au
P Kay
P Kay

What are you doing about so many accounts getting hacked as per reviews? For starters, can you please delete all PayPal and Credit Card data saved for accounts? You are clearly supporting scammers or scamming yourselves. What is your email address for complaints? Dont ask me to log into my account as my account has been hacked and password reset doesnt work.

OzSale   DM

Hi P Kay, Thank you for bringing this to our attention and I totally understand your concern here. I have now passed on your feedback to our team.

Meanwhile, we are taking all the necessary actions to ensure that this does not happen again in the future.

Kari
Kari

Unable to access your site, "You don't have permission to access ozsale on this server." Would be great to access it.

Jan
Jan

Ozsale can only be contacted on the”Contact Us” menu button with a question or issue. You then have to wait for an answer, probably from a bod. There is no telephone, nor email, nor chatbox possibility, so only an indirect interchange. Client unfriendly to say the least.

OzSale   DM

Hi Kari, Thank you for your message and I am sorry that you are having issues logging into your account. Could you please drop us a private message with your email address for us to check further?

Joseph N.
Joseph N.

Please advise email address, I am not able to access your site, it says you don't have permission to access

OzSale   DM

Hi Joseph, Thank you for your reply. Please drop us your email address privately for us to check further on the issue.

Katrina
Katrina

I also get this message

OzSale   DM

Hi Katrina, Thank you for your message. How can I help you?

Leanne J.
Leanne J.

Why do you charge postage in Australian if we are spending over $100

OzSale   DM

Hi Leanne, Thank you for your message. In order to ensure that we will be able to continue to serve our customers both locally and internationally, our shipping fees will depend on the sale event of the item/s purchased and the warehouse it is being dispatch from.

With that, the shipping and handling fee will vary.

diegomez0701
diegomez0701

WHERE IS MY ORDER? WHEN IS GOING TO COME?
I order some sneakers the 26th of october, and i still waiting for them i saw in the website of my track that my package have been Manifested for delivery in regional network the 2nd of november and i still do not have them. When is gonna be my orden in my place?
My order is 36554895 and the track number in ARAMEX is MS0008291440.

OzSale   DM

Hi, Thank you for your message and I am sorry that you are yet to receive the order. I have checked and I can see that there has been some delay in the delivery of the order with the courier. The item is still on the way to you and you can expect them within 5 business days. You can track the parcel at external link .

Order number: 36506656

Hello, I ordered a pair of headsets on the 12th of October. The payment went through but I have not received an order confirmation yet. I also did not received an invoice number, and have no way to track my order. I also had no way to contact support, because I did not have an invoice number.

OzSale   DM

Hi, Thank you for your message and I am sorry for the experience with the order. I have checked and I can see that the order is successful and it is currently being processed and will be shipped soon. The invoice number is 44536575 and the order has been placed under your outlook email address. I will not be able to provide the full email address here due to security reasons. Please let me know if you have any queries.

lil. z.

Hey, I believe the invoice number may be incorrect because when I type that in, the pop-up shows "please enter a valid number". Could you please double check for me?

Thanks!

OzSale   DM

Hi Lil, Thank you for your reply. You will be able to view your order by logging into your OZSALE account > My Account > My Orders. Thank you

Hello,

I'm not sure if this is supposed to happen but when I log into OZSALE account > My Account > My Orders, The pop-up shows 'You do not currently have any orders'

OzSale   DM

Hi Lil, Thank you for your reply. Please confirm the email address that you are using to login for me to check further. Hope to hear from you soon.

Kaz
Kaz

Hi, I ordered a pair of shoes on the 26/08 order number 36339033. I have still not received them. When l enter my tracking number on your site, it says the item was delivered on the 7/09. Can you tell me where my order is please?

OzSale   DM

Hi Kaz, Thank you for your message. I am sorry that you are yet to receive the order. The order is still on the way to you and it can be tracked at external link .

Sally V
Sally V

have just ordered some ugg boots and slippers from Ozesale only to find that the size is too small - now I am told that I have to pay shipping to return the items and pay shipping again to order the correct size - this is 3 times shipping costs to pay over $30 worth of shipping - this is appalling service as they should offer free returns at least to order the correct size ... not buying from them again as this is deceiving from their side - why can't they offer free shipping like all online shops do ..?

OzSale   DM

Hi Sally, Thank you for your message and I am sorry to see that there is an issue with your order. Could you please provide us your order number and I will have this checked for you.

Warm regards

Annie B.
Annie B.

Why isn't my June order 35750835 in My Orders? Never received and apparently no way to check it. Nothing since "your order is being processed". They replied that too much time elapsed to track it! Don't they know if it was shipped or not, or delivered? It's Tommy Hilfiger top (they say). And go to the My Orders box and it throws up another box telling you to sign in - but I never had a password with them! And no "forgotten your password" tab so no way to get past that box. All seems very shonky. I'm awaiting their response.

Graeme S.
Graeme S.

Hi Annie, I have issues with Ozsale too and their business model for issues seems to be either deflect you to contact a third party (couriers or suppliers) or provide you no communication at all. I recommend contacting your bank and Disputing the charge for your purchase by way of non delivery. This may take a while for the entire process to be completed, but if you leave it too late you could loose all chance of getting your money back due to the timeframes that the bank has under these situations.

OzSale   DM

Hi Annie, We deeply regret any inconvenience this order has caused you. We have determined to completely refund this lost order after careful consideration with our team. For your refund to appear on your account, kindly give it 5-7 business days. In the future, if you place orders and they aren't delivered by the specified time, please let us know as soon as possible so we may further investigate it for you. Thank you.

I am still waiting on my order that I ordered on 16/07/23 reference # 35880993
I’ve tried my orders and there’s no tracking or order there. I was hoping to receive the after a week at least seeing we are close in distance. Pretty dissatisfying. Should send tracking number in the confirmation email like normal companies(not scammers)

jibbit

It most likely coming from another country which is why it taking so long I saw stuff on ozsale then look elsewhere and it was cheaper ozsale is the middle man and are shit at returned stuff !!

Jade F.

So true, might not have hit auspost, just wish there was somewhere I could see that the order exists and is still underway, it’s not in my orders.

OzSale   DM

Hi Jade, Thank you for your message. I have checked and I can see that we are currently awaiting the stock arrival for the item by 04/08/23. As soon as we receive stock, the item will be packed and shipped. You will be notified via email as soon as the item has been shipped.

Jade F.

Ok, that would’ve been good in an email or if you replied to contact within your website.

OzSale   DM

Hi Jade, Thank you for your reply. I have checked and I can see that we did not receive any inquiry in regards to this order in your OZSALE account.

Jade F.

I most definitely did! Twice in fact.

OzSale   DM

Hi Jade, Thank you for your reply. Can I please confirm how did you contact us as I am unable to see any messages under your OZSALE account?

Dianne E

I recently purchased bras, when I received my order they were not a suitable fit and they did not look like they did on the model in pictures. I requested a return but was declined. Why ? It’s not like I can try them on before purchasing. I feel my consumer rights have not been met I didn’t even get to have a conversation with anyone about it, not even an email regarding my request to return them. I only found out when I logged into my account.
How do I contact Ozsale to speak to someone.
Very unhappy about the whole experience

jibbit

I doubt you will get your money back it underwear they don’t take that back ozsale is also rubbish with returns I bought shoes I want to send back but it was going to cost me $64 was not worth it and so lost $117 don’t but off them is my suggestion I stopped

Dianne E

Yes I will never purchase from them again. They are contravening consumer law.

OzSale   DM

Hi Dianne, Thank you for your message and I am sorry that the item is not the right fit. Unfortunately, we will not be able to accept the returns as this falls under the intimate apparel category. You can have a look at our returns policy at external link .

I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

OzSale   DM

Hi Jibbit, Thank you for your message. I am sorry for the issue. Can I have the order number of the item referring to for me to check further?

Dianne E

Hi, I tried one pair of bras on and had it on for two minutes. They still have all labels on . You are able to try bra on in shops so please tell me what is so different. It’s not like I tried on underpants.
I believe that you are contravening consumer law.
Regards

Please follow up on this 44149772 or at least please call me 0403129675
Regards
Dianne

OzSale   DM

Hi Dianne, Thank you for your reply. I am very sorry as per our returns policy we will not be able to accept intimate apparel due to hygiene purposes. I apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Rebecca Edwards
Rebecca Edwards

Hello could you please tell me where my order is at please I wasn't provided an invoice number

OzSale   DM

Hi Rebecca, Thank you for your message. I am sorry that you are yet to receive the order. Please let me know the order number you are referring to for me to check further. Looking forward to your reply.

Trevor R.

We received item invoice ID 35610744 and asked for a return because we ordered 2xl and it was too small it was shipped on 11 May 2023 we have reordered same item 4xl but our request was declined ??? Not a happy customer Trevor

OzSale   DM

Hi Trevor, Thank you for your message and I am sorry that the item was not the right fit for you. I have checked and I can seller that the seller has agreed to send the 4XL as the replacement as soon as the 2XL is received by them.

The return details have been provided by the seller and you can check on it via contact message number 5915926 in your OZSALE account > Contact.

Can seller send 4xl and refund 2xl please as it's a birthday present
Regards I have paid for 4xl

OzSale   DM

Thank you for your reply, Trevor. Yes, they will be able to send the 4XL to you provided that they have to receive the 2XL first. You can provide them with the return tracking ID as soon as you have returned the item for them to proceed with the replacement. Thank you

Meera SUPPIAH
Meera SUPPIAH

Totally disappointed
Ordered a Vera Wang Cutlery set through Ozsales on 14th Feb 2022
The supplier was Knives Online who promised to deliver
Still, no answer it is well within my consumer's right to take legal action given I have received neither the cutlery set nor. a refund of 438.50

OzSale   DM

Hi Meera, Thank you for your review and I am sorry that you have not received the order yet. Please let me know the order number and I will check the whereabouts of the parcel.

Val D

I have just received a confirmation email for an order I never made of $745. We are retired and this is a huge amount. There is no reason on earth for us to use a gaming headset! We were fast asleep at the time of the order. The confirmation order arrived four hours ago, but we only woke to see it an hour ago. I immediately tried to cancel the order, but as yet no reply.
My advice to users is not to have AUTOMATIC PAYMENT as this allows scammers to misuse your account.

OzSale   DM

Hi Val, Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear about the unauthorized transaction. Can I have the order number or the screenshot of the transaction for me to check further?

Val D

Thank you so much for your reply. The order number is #35607971.

OzSale   DM

Thank you for your reply. I have now escalated this to our supplier for the order to be canceled. As soon as I have an update, I will get back to you.

Val D

Oh wow, thank you so much. I really appreciate your help.

Hi Val, You're welcome. Thank you

Janine H.
Janine H.

How can i dispute an unauthorised use of my account?

OzSale   DM

Hi Janine, Thank you for your message. Please lodge this with your bank for the unauthorized transaction for them to check further. Thank you.

Mags A.
Mags A.

Are the perfumes authentic and not old expired stock?? Specifically the Tom Ford parfums?

Techy challenged
Techy challenged

Everything I have bought, (perfume, skincare, sunglasses, handbags) have been high-end, genuine brands, with plenty of shelf life. Usually you are buying from the brand themselves and Ozsale is the intermediary. I can't guarantee anything, but I've only had great purchases and service. Hope this helps.

OzSale   DM

Hi Mags, thank you for reaching out to us. You can be confident that all products sold on OZSALE are authentic and we do not sell old expired stocks.

chang e.
chang e.

Hi,
I'm about to write a bad review for this particular seller in regards to bad follow up about my order. Can you please have a look at my order and refund the money? I haven't received the products and the seller doesn't seem care. I'm going to call my bank to retrieve my money if you don't fix this issue. My order number is 35519622. Thanks

OzSale   DM

Hi, thank you for reaching out to us and I am sorry for the experience that you had with us. I checked and I can see that our seller have processed the refund for you back to your original payment of method and the funds will reflect in your account within seven business days.

Enajel
Enajel

Hello - I never received a confirmation email for an order placed within the last week. I have an order number only through Shopback and a credit card transaction but nothing from Ozsale directly. How do I receive the confirmation email? I have tried the Contact Us option in my account but it requires an invoice number which I never received.

OzSale   DM

Hi Enajel, thank you for your message. I am sorry that you have not received any updates on the order. Could you please share the screenshot of the transaction for me to locate the order. Thank you

Aarin
Aarin

Instead of giving review and rating, I just want to ask the question first. Where are the items I ordered? I got the delivery yesterday. The postie only handed one packet. When I checked, the other items I ordered are missing. But the tracking showed they are delivered. I had no idea how many packets are supposed to be delivered. I contacted the customer service already, but they said they are delivered and sent me the proof of delivery. They didn't address the issue of missing items. It's so annoying when you don't get the items you already paid for. I have been the loyal customer of Ozsale since last 8 years. I always expect the best service from Ozsale.

OzSale   DM

Hi Aarin, thank you for your message. I am sorry for the issue with the order received. Please let me know the order number you are referring to for me to check further. Thank you

Catherine
Catherine

Hi. I ordered an IRobot on 19th of January. The money came straight out of my account and I got 1 email saying the item was on its way. Since then - nothing. There is no contact number which is very frustrating, so then I "joined" so I could email but the email won't send as my "Invoice" no is showing as invalid. I never got an Invoice number as such, just an Order number. What do I do now? HOW do I contact OzSales to find out how my order is progressing?

OzSale   DM

Hi Catherine, thank you for reaching out to us. I am sorry to see that you are still waiting for your order. I checked and I can see that your order has been dispatched on 24/01/2023.
The tracking number for your order is K70012506396 and you can track your order from the link provided below.
external link

Zorica K.
Zorica K.

Why I am receiving this email Instead of responding to my enquire regarding MY order?!

OzSale   DM

Hi Zorica, could you please provide us your order number and I will have this checked for you.

Get an answer from our members and OzSale representatives