OzSale Questions & Answers

3.9 from 11,841 reviews

554 questions from our users

NooB P.

NooB P.asked

Is all your items is authentic or outlet or something?

Sweet d
Sweet d

Items that i have purchased are souced from out side places ,but items that i have recieved like perfumes ,body and beauty , shoes , are authentic , so most brands too , but sizes of some clothing are bigger or smaller than i thought other wise quite happy 95%

CS M.OzSale

Hi, We assure you that notwithstanding our irresistible prices, all of our products are 100% authentic. As we source goods from numerous sources around the World, with teams in Australia, USA and across Europe, we have access to the best international brands. We deal with many brands directly or with their official suppliers.

On occasion we may sell items that have not been sold locally. Rest assured that these products are legitimate and that they may simply not have been offered as part of the range within our market.

You can be confident that all products sold on OZSALE are authentic, we have taken every precaution to ensure that we have documentation tracing back to the brands themselves.

Mskt

Msktasked

Ourpay has taken 245 from my account and I have no orders pending. I have tried calling the number but it keeps saying unavailable. I will now call Department of Fair trading as that was my rent money

CS M.OzSale

Hello Mskt, Thank you for your question. I am sorry that money has been deducted from your account.There will be an order number attached to the deduction. Can you please advise that order number or any of your previous order number so that we can check on this for you?

RiRaRaasked

I have returned some unwanted items (worth $500 or so) from Ozsale that I had requested a refund for. The items were confirmed by Ozsale to be in perfect original condition but instead of getting a refund I received credits to spend at Ozsale. I am not happy with this and would like money back in the way that I originally purchased it. I have spent a few thousand dollars with ozsale over the years and this is my first time to ever return anything. It has been a long arduous process to return the items and now I haven’t even received my refund, will not be purchasing from ozsale in the future if this can not be rectified. Thank you

CS M.OzSale

Hi, thank you for messaging us. Appreciate if you could reply with the order number or the return number for me to check and get back to you. Awaiting for your reply.

pamela n.

pamela n.asked

how do i redeem oz sale vouchers from returned goods

CS M.OzSale

Hi Pamela, thank you for your message.
To use a store credit, promotional code or voucher simply browse our sales:

1. Add your favourite items to your cart
2. Click "Äpply Voucher" at the payment details section
3. Select the amount you'd like to redeem which is available in your account during the checkout stage.

From here, we'll deduct the value of the credit from your order. You can view your available vouchers and their expiry by visiting the My Vouchers section of your Account.

Please note that vouchers can only be used on sales event items and not their postage. Any leftover or unused vouchers will be reinstated on your Account. Be sure to keep note of the 'use before' date that is listed on your Account to avoid missing out!

Should you apply a voucher to your order and not complete the transaction, it may take our system up to 15 minutes to refresh and to return your voucher back to your account.

Make sure you click on the voucher before you confirm payment as it's not possible to add a voucher after you've completed your order!

I hope this information helps, if there's anything further I can do to assist please be sure to let me know.

明可 司.

明可 司.asked

Hi there, My order number is 29791773, 29791689, 29791665, 29789316, 29789309. As I am currently overseas, my staff informed me that most of the stuff I ordered was having major defects, i’m wondering how I can get refund just for these part of orders having issue?

CS M.OzSale

Hello! Thank you for your question. Please do send us a message via the contact us section with the relevant invoice and items that are defective and our team will assist you accordingly. Have a great day!

Veronica Easked

Where do I apply for two return authorisation numbers as I have two pairs of surplus shoes to return from three identical pairs just delivered, thank you, Veronica Eastgate [email removed]
My Order numbers 30040758 and 29955474.

CS M.OzSale

Hello Veronica, Thank you for your question. You can go to My Account > My Returns and lodge a return request by selecting the sale and then the items that you would like to return. Once this has been submitted, our team will get back to you with the instructions on how you can return them back,

Veronica E

Thank you for your response. I have sent the 2 prs of shoes a few days ago. Veronica Eastgate

CS M.OzSale

Hi Veronica, I have checked in our system and we have not yet processed your returned order. If you have used a trackable service to return your order, could you please confirm the tracking ID so that we can check that it has been received by our Warehouse? Please note that once your return has been delivered into our warehouse, it can take up to five business days for your return to be processed. Once your return has been processed, you will be notified via email by our Returns Team. If you have any further queries please do not hesitate to contact us.

Bob

Bobasked

I was under the impression that it was free postage to return an order.. Is this true,?

CS M.OzSale

Hi Bob, thank you for your message. Referring to your enquiry, if the item that you want to return is deemed faulty, damaged or incorrect, we will provide you with reply-paid returns address. This means that customer doesn't need to pay for the postage in sending the item to us. At the same time, we will refund fully to the customer via original method including postage fees that you have initially paid when you order the item.

Otherwise, for the change of mind or if the item that you received matches the item that you ordered, customer will shoulder the postage fees in sending the item to be reimbursed through a credit to Ozsale account.

Margaret A.

Margaret A.asked

are your sizing in pants the same as, australian size.

CS M.OzSale

Hi Margaret, thank you for your message. In regards to your enquiry, we are unable to confirm the size as you will need to refer to the size guide which has been attached for each item in our website.

Linda D.

Linda D.asked

I ordered goods back in august, still waiting? Nil response to email re: when goods ordered will arrive. I was really happy to shop with you guys, I’ve just been left disappointed. Can you please advise me when the goods will be supplied?

CS M.OzSale

Hi Linda, thank you for writing to us here regarding your delayed order. I'm sorry to hear that you're without your parcel. I would like to have this check and get it sorted for you. May I please request you to provide me with your order number for me to check and revert back to you. Awaiting for your reply. Thank you.

Marie H.

Marie H.asked

I would like to return my order as it is the wrong size, very small make
I need a authority number to return
I would like to get larger size
Marie Holz

CS M.OzSale

Hi Marie, thank you for getting in touch with us and I am sorry to hear you have received an incorrect size for your order.This could be due to picking error. Due to nature of our business, we do not hold excess stocks. Therefore, we are unable to provide you with a different size. Please have this item return back to us and we'll refund it for you. You may lodge a return request from your Ozsale account and one of our team will get back to you with the return instruction. If there's anything else I can assist, please revert back to me. Thank you.

Chrisasked

Why does Ozsale say that they will refund my product in 5 working days. Now they said that they will not because I took to long to let them know that there was a problem. The mould did not form in the unopened bag on the day that I received it. It happened a few months after I had received it, and it was stored in my pantry in a dark cool place, and never opened or used. Don’t purchase from this company, they cannot be trusted to replace or refund an item if it has a fault and hasn’t even been used. They lied to me about giving me a refund, and now they have changed their mind. It will be interesting what the ACCC will say about this. I will not accept this shoddy treatment.

CS M.OzSale

Hi Chris, Thank you for reaching out and pass on your feedback to us. Appreciate if you could reply with the order number for me to check and investigate this for you. Awaiting for your reply.

It is order 27918348.

CS M.OzSale

Hi Chris, I'm pleased to inform you that, we have processed refund for $25.00 back to your original payment method. Please allow 5 to 7 business days for the funds to reflect in your account. Thank you.

Chrisasked

Under Australian Consumer Law there is an automatic guarantee that goods must be of acceptable quality and reasonably durable. As the product has been unopened and unused then this applies. I have the right to a refund or a replacement for a faulty product. I will be contacting The ACCC regarding your refusal of a refund of the item I have purchased, and your inaction. I have made a review above under the name Chris for a faulty product a few months ago, and you still have not resolved the issue. It is not acceptable.

CS M.OzSale

Hello Chris, Thank you for your question. I am sorry to hear that you have not heard back about this faulty product, I'd check on this for you and get back to you

Narelleasked

Voucher (From Refund) Expired....well it hadn’t really..
I tried placing an order on the 5th and the 6th of Sept to use my voucher which expired on the 7th. Each time I tried to attach my voucher to my order, it wouldn’t allow me too even though it hadn’t expired. When I contacted customer service to query why on the 8th Sept, I was given no explanation and basically told the voucher has expired now...and our rules say blah blah blah. And didn’t explain to me why it wouldnt go through BEFORE the expiry date! Yep I’m annoyed to throw away $70, has anyone else had this issue?? I’ve used vouchers ( stupid name for a refund) before without any dramas.

CS M.OzSale

Hi Narelle ,thank you for messaging us. I am sorry to hear that, your voucher has been expired. Could you please provide us with any of your order or return number in order for us to check this for you. Awaiting for your reply.

Narelle

Hi, here is an order number from a recent purchase order #29847746.
Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks.

CS M.OzSale

Hi Narelle, I'm pleased to inform you that I have reinstate the expired credit for $71.02 back into your Ozsale account. The voucher will be valid for six months and will be expired on 20/03/20.

gagan v.

gagan v.asked

How to apply McDonald's monopoly vouchers in ozsale website?

CS M.OzSale

Hi Gagan, To confirm, the code you have received directly from McDonalds is not compatible with our website. To be able to redeem your voucher, please follow the instructions on the McDonalds token to be issued with your OZSALE voucher. For more information - please head to https://www.maccasplay.com.au/

Tan

Tanasked

When it says “free delivery” does that include to the NT? I put my postcode it and it didn’t add any extra for postage (which seems unbelievable!)

CS M.OzSale

Hello Tan, Thank you for your message. Yes, it is indeed free delivery.

CS M.OzSale

Hello Tan, Thank you for your question. It is indeed free delivery :)

Sandra B.asked

Could you please tell me where I can get my return authorisation number I have rang the phone numbers but no answer. Would appreciate your help Thank you Sandra Hutchinson.

Sam
Sam

I called this number 02 8081 0972.

CS M.OzSale

Hi Sandra, thank you for messaging. Could you please provide us your order number and I will check this for you.

Sandra B.

Hi CS M. My order number is 29778798 thank you for the help.

Annie D

Annie Dasked

Hi, I have just received the pair of Ugg shoes. I ordered size 36, which is my usual size. However, they are a little too small. I love the shoes, beautifully packed in their Ugg box. Can I return them for a bigger size?

CS M.OzSale

Hi Annie D, I am sorry to hear that, you have received your shoes in a small size. Due to nature our business, we do not hold stocks, therefore we are unable to provide you for a different size. Please have this item return back to us and we'll refund it for you. You may lodge a return request from your Ozsale account and one of our team will get back to you with the return instruction. Thank you.

Sonul K.

Sonul K.asked

Hi,

I shop very frequently from ozsale. Recently, I ordered a dress, which unfortunately, did not fit me. Hence, I have asked for returns. While, I was going through their return policy, it is mentioned that packaging conditions should be exactly similar. Now, the dress arrived in a grey coloured polythene bag, which I tore off and then dress was packed in a further transparent bag. So, now I have my dress in a transparent bag. So, my query is will my parcel be accepted for return?

CS M.OzSale

Hi Sonul, you can pack the item in any suitable packing and have them return back to us.

Sharelleasked

I have brought 2 puzzles of this site and wondering how long they take to arrive please.

CS M.OzSale

Hi Sharelle, May I please request you to provide me with your order number for me to check and revert back to you. Awaiting for your reply.

Order number is 84552562

CS M.OzSale

Hi Sharelle, I have checked and could see that, we are waiting for the stock arrival from our supplier. As soon as we receive the stock, we will packed and dispatched your order. You will be notified via email once your order has been dispatched.

RiRaRaasked

Can I refuse to receive a delivery of an order for a refund? It was too late to cancel and it will be too difficult for me return myself. Thanks

CS M.OzSale

Hi Rirara, You may either reject the parcel during delivery or return back to us for a refund and we would provide you with a paid label that will cover your return shipping. Please get in touch with us once you've reject the parcel or if you would like to return upon receiving. Thank you.

Hi RiRaRa,
I am having a lot of trouble with Ozsale at the moment. I have been trying to contact via email and telephone for the past month with no response. I received a black women,s chunky turtle cowl neck button sweater that was faulty. All the buttons had string hanging from them and were not sewn on properly. INVOICE NUMBER 35721287. Please contact me via email or phone 0400 369 698 ASAP as this is very unprofessional.

Nicole Smith

Get an answer from our members and OzSale representatives