Pentanet Fixed Wireless

4 questions from our users

Jordan hulston
Jordan hulstonasked
Fixed Wireless

Hey pentanet, I live in atwell Perth Western Australia what ping will I get I average 60 ping? Would I get better ping?

Team PentanetPentanet

We'd love to see which services you're eligible for so we can better answer that question! Could you please reach out on hello@pentanet.com.au or call 9466 2670 so we can find out more about your situation? Cheers!

Stephen J.
Stephen J.asked
Fixed Wireless

What is fixed wireless like in windy and stormy weather... for a hardened gamer.. and which product would be best for that gamer

Team PentanetPentanet

Hey Stephen, sorry for the late reply, just call it 'reply lag'! Normal weather conditions won't affect your fixed wireless service - in the past, rain, fog and other weather conditions have been known to affect fixed wireless but as the technology has advanced, that's no longer the case. Like any service, a power outage can disrupt the connection, but your dish signal shouldn't be affected unless there's severe/extreme conditions.

Gloria
Gloriaasked
Fixed Wireless

I live in The Vines and Telstra say we are in a dead spot that is why we don't have good service. What is you internet service like in dead spotted areas?

Team PentanetPentanet

Hi Gloria, we run on a private network for our Fixed Wireless and have awesome coverage in The Vines and surrounding areas! The Pentanet network is independent of NBN and other providers, so there's a good chance we can provide you with coverage even when they can't. Please get in touch on 9466 2670 or hello@pentanet.com.au and we can chat more!

Peter F.
Peter F.asked
Fixed Wireless

Hey, im really thinking about going with Pentanet Fixed Wireless and was wondering if its gamer/streamer friendly with consistent speeds and ping. On average I have 6 connected devices. 1 person on xbox streaming and myself on a PC streaming with others playing on console/phones.

Team PentanetPentanet

Hey Peter! Pentanet Fixed Wireless is a private network designed, built and run by gamers. High speed and low latency is what we live for :) If you'd like to find out more about specific in-game latency, our onboarding team can answer any specific questions you have on 9466 2670. Cheers!

Get an answer from our members and Pentanet representatives

Pentanet Fixed Wireless