Photobook Australia Questions & Answers

Verifiedphotobookaustralia.com.au
Krugergirl

I am unsure about these reviews, they all seem to incentivised, can anyone address this?

Leonie T
Leonie T

Hello. They did offer me a mug, but I was more than happy to leave a review. Not even sure I'll get around to getting the mug. They really were helpful, and the quality of the photos were much better than I thought they'd be. The book is so professional.

Thanks Leonie

Vicsedit
Vicsedit

Do you use Fujicolour? Which lab processor do you use please?

Marilyn R.

How do I delete unused photos in my online editor

Done!

Manda Mack
Manda Mack

Hi Marilyn, sorry for the delay. It looks like you have already worked out that you click on the photo then click on the trash bin at the top of the photos, then click yes to the question about deleting the photo.

Gianna B.
Gianna B.

Hi
Can I use
HEIC format to make my books?

Photobook Australia   DM

Hi Gianna, Please note that we accept Jpegs files for our photobooks. You can convert your HEIC formatted files and then able to design using our program.
Feel free to contact our support team for any enquiries on support-au@photobookworldwide.com

Dot Dot
Dot Dot

cannot get into my account

Photobook Australia   DM

Hi Dot Dot, Please contact support-au@photobookworldwide.com. Our Customer Support team will be more than happy to direct you on how to reset your password to allow access back into your account.

Cozzy
Cozzy

Hi, I'm thinking of buying one of your discounted voucher deals for a photobook.
I'd like to know if I buy a 40 page photobook deal, can I delete some pages when I'm making it if I find I don't have enough photos to fill the 40 pages? Or do I have to have the full 40 pages?

Photobook Australia   DM

Dear Corrine, Thank you for your question. Depending on the size and type of binding of your project will affect how many pages you can create. Please feel free to contact our support team on support-au@photobookworldwide.com or on 03 9998 0410. Our friendly support team will be happy to go through the page options with your choices.

Sharron R.
Sharron R.

Can I copy a photo box instead of putting extra photoboxes in as mine already have the frames in them

Siew
Siew

I dont know, do an online help chat with them, they are very good in answering

Photobook Australia   DM

Dear Sharron, Please note that frame formatting can be duplicated when the photo placeholder is copied and pasted.
Our System also has a function where you can apply a lined border to all image placeholders in the Global Project Settings (this applies to the whole Photobook project).
For further information relating to your project, please feel free to contact our support team on support-au@photobookworldwide.com.

Anna U.
Anna U.

Hello. I have spent hours putting my book together and adde dit to my cart. However when I try and finalise and pay it wont let me. Something about can't do cross border shipping? I live in NSW. I ahve used this service before and have always enjoyed the experience but it is getting annoying and wasting my time this time. Can you please help. I do nto want to start again; so much work. Thanks Anna

Photobook Australia   DM

Dear Anna, We are sorry to hear of your issues. Please contact our Support Team via email on support-au@photobookaustralia.com.au or via our Melbourne Helpdesk on 03 9998 0410, where our team will be happy to assist you.

Helen D
Helen D

I want to duplicate a previous project but am unable to do so. It was possible in the past.

Photobook Australia   DM

Dear Helen, Please contact our support team at support-au@photobookworldwide.com with your account and order number. They can provide you with details and assistance for your specific enquiry.

Geoff Simmons
Geoff Simmons

I have a group photo with the title etc above and all the names (50) of those in the photo below. When I try to place in in the book it only takes the photo and not the text. Text boxes above and below do not work

Photobook Australia   DM

Hi Geoff, Please forward your enquiry with examples to our support team at support-au@photobookworld.com. They will be more than happy to assist you.

Kerri price
Kerri price

I bought a voucher. Made a 100 pg book thinking could put the voucher to it after made. It won't let me apply voucher as I have picked the wrong cover to match the voucher.......how do I change the project cover, without starting the whole book again.?

Photobook Australia   DM

Hi Kerrie, To change the project please follow these steps.
1. Go to My Account, My Project and click on Edit Project
2. Find the settings button (located on the side of the album page, where you drag the photos on to.)
3. Change the Specifications to match your voucher
In this case, change the Cover.
4. Click on Apply.
As always, I do suggest checking your project as changes have been made. Once happy with the design, please click on the cart to proceed. Your voucher will now be able to be redeemed.

Feel free to contact Support at support-au@photobookworldwide.com for all your enquiries about our program and products. Our dedicated team will be more than happy to assist you.

David
David

I purchased 2 photobooks for me to create projects etc and received an email linking me to a web page showing 2 code vouchers with START PROJECT buttons however when i select the buttons I get a red bar telling me "Eror: Voucher is no longer available" yet the voucher expires on 27Oct2021 and is still active.

How can I access my voucher/project?

Photobook Australia   DM

Dear David, Thank you for your email.
Please contact our Support Team at support-au@photobookworldwide.com with your voucher or order details. They can assist you with directions on how to start your specific projects.

Dimphy
Dimphy

It takes ages to start up the photobook site and continually says not responding. When l eventually get in after few secounds of work it again says not responding.

Photobook Australia   DM

Dear Dimphy, I am sorry to hear of your experience with the website.
I suggest following these steps to assist you loading our website.
1. Restart the Computer or device
2. Make Sure the Internet Connection Works - you may wish to try a different connection to see if another wifi is working.
3. Try another Internet Browser or clear the cache.
If the issue is still presenting, feel free to contact our Support team on support-au@photobookworldwide.com with details of your device and browser.

Joan Davis

Twice I have sent a completed Photo Book to U. K. but they have been unable to open it.. No problems sending to local friends. Any ideas please.
Keith

Photobook Australia   DM

Dear Joan and Keith Thank you for your question. Can I please confirm that this the Free E-Book that we send to customers after completion of ordering a project?
If so, you can share this with friends who view on our Website after signing in. Please ensure your friends are opening this up from the Photobook Australia website and created an account in this domain.
Please feel free to send any enquiries to our support email : support-au@photobookworldwide.com.

Joan Davis

Did everything you said but they are still refused access to my albums.

Photobook Australia   DM

Dear Joan and Keith, Please feel free to send your account details as well as your friends account details to our support email : support-au@photobookworldwide.com and our team can look into this further for you.

Telea B.
Telea B.

I am about to check out and my vouchers are fir free shipping but I am being charged for shipping, how do I change this?

Photobook Australia   DM

Dear Telea, Thank you for your enquiry. Please contact our Support team on 03 9998 0410 or via email to support-au@photobookworldwide.com with your voucher order number or details. Our Team will be happy to assist you in redeeming your voucher.

P Wall

How much do extra pages cost?Thanks

Raeleen W.
Raeleen W.

Sorry, it doesn’t show up on my invoice once ordered. It does depend on paper thickness and whether lay flat binding. I am thinking between $1.50 and $3

Photobook Australia   DM

Dear P Wall, Thank you for your message.
The cost of additional pages will depend on the size and type of Photobook you have opted to create. Pricing can start from 0.50c for an additional page for the 6" x 6" Mini Square Softcover Photobook Album to $5.00 per page for the Extra Large Landscape, 17.5" x 12" Premium Layflat Album.
To determine the additional costs for your specific project, feel free to contact Support directly on support-au@photobookworldwide.com.

P Wall

How much will an extra page be for my hard cover photobook 11 x8 8.5? Thanks. Pauline

Photobook Australia   DM

Dear P Wall, Thank you for your message.
The cost of additional pages will depend on the type of Photobook you have opted to create. Pricing can start from $1.50 for an additional page for the 11" x 8.5" Imagewrap Hardcover Perfect Bound Photobook to $2.50 per page for the 11" x 8.5" Imagewrap Hardcover Premium Layflat Photobook.
To determine the additional costs for your specific project, please contact our Support directly on support-au@photobookworldwide.com or via our Melbourne Helpdesk on 03 9998 0410.

Ian H
Ian H

Why do some photos get rejected on upload

Photobook Australia   DM

Dear Ian, There may be a few reasons why photos can not be uploaded.
Please ensure that photos or files are Jpeg and are no larger than 12MB.
If the issue is still presenting, please feel free to contact our Support Team on support-au@photobookworldwide.com with details of the file. They will be more than happy to assist you.

Brodie C.
Brodie C.

does your photo book get directly delivered to your house or does it go to the post office?

To your house.

Photobook Australia   DM

Dear Brodie, Thank you for your email. When submitting your order, you are required to put in your delivery address. For convenience our reputable couriers will deliver directly to your chosen street address.
Feel free to contact our Support team on support-au@photobookworldwide.com or 03 9998 0410 for any other enquiries you may have.
Happy designing.

Lyn W.

i accidentally uploaded the incorrect folder of photos from my computer how do i delete it all. This is very urgent thank you lyn

Jenny Wilson

Hi Lyn. I'm away from my computer atm so I'm not sure about this. If you have not commenced the book can you just start a new book?

Lyn W.

I have tried. It’s a voucher / coupon that is being used. Thank you Jenny.

Lyn W.

How do I delete the photo folder from my project as incorrect folder was loaded

Photobook Australia   DM

Hi Lyn, Thank you for contacting our Support team in Melbourne this week.
I can see that they have advised to use your keyboard shortcuts and mouse to select all photos to delete (or delete individually).
Please continue to contact our helpful Support team for any further enquiries at support-au@photobookworldwide or our Melbourne Office in business hours on 03 9998 0410.

Get an answer from our members and Photobook Australia representatives