2Sendle

Sendle Questions & Answers

Verifiedsendle.com
Mark R.

Hi I'm waiting for an overdue parcel the sender claims was sent on Sunday 10 December but tracking shows:

23 Dec
12:23pm
Dropped Off
Parcel has been dropped off at a Hubbed location

23 Dec
3:23pm
local time
Dropped Off
Item has been dropped off at Hubbed location

10 Dec
10:05am
Ready to Sendle
Parcel order created.

What does this mean? How was it "dropped off" twice and what does "parcel order created" mean?

Sendle   DM

Hi Mark, it's possible that it was scanned twice at the drop off location where the sender dropped it off. Parcel created signifies the day the sender created the order on his end. Should you have further questions, please send us a chat or an email at external link  so our Support team can help look into this for you. Thanks!

Mark R.

No, that is not what it means. I figured out there are two times being created, one for EST and one for WST, 3 hours apart. Your tracking system must be pretty hopeless when not even you guys know what these tracking alerts mean\. And now you're writing to me to ask for evidence of where the tracking said it had been dropped at Bentleigh East. Seriously, do you not have records of your own tracking?

MCD
MCD

I have an overdue delivery; item was due to be delivered by the 7th July. For 8 days in a row now my tracking info updates each day as “transferred to run 6018”. There is no way o actually get in touch with anyone or view which courier company has the item so I can contact them directly. Have launched an investigation but trying to get in contact further using the online form and it doesnt even allow you to type out information or a query. Can someone advise me where my package is? SCQC2C8

Sendle   DM

Hi there, we're sorry to hear that you haven't received your parcel yet. Please get in touch with our Support team via chat or email at external link  so we can help you accordingly. These are the proper channels for any concerns. Speak soon!

Kenny
Kenny

There's no actual humans communicating just a robot there's no real help there

Sendle   DM

We're sorry to hear that our Chat facility is not working for you. For future reference, suggested options will be provided by our Answer Bot, you will need to click on "I need help with my parcel" and the next thing it should ask you is the problem you're experiencing with your parcel. After selecting from the list, it will ask whether you're the sender or the receiver. If its answer still doesn't help you, please click on "I need more help" and it will ask your contact details for you to be connected to the Support team.

Please know that you can also send us an email via external link . Fill out the form you'll see upon opening the page. Thanks!

carlotantari
carlotantari

Yea I heard the owner was big on AI maybe he's using actual "robot" to reply to our concerns. If they are human they are operating from a set up overseas ..I get 3am replies taken from the script they follow to avoid paying out for goods their couriers damage

Sendle   DM

Hi there, we appreciate your concern about this. Our Support team is an all-human team so you can rest assured that humans will assist you as soon as you get past through the Answer Bot on chat, or send us an email. Hope this clarifies!

Chloe J.
Chloe J.

I have a parcel being delivered that had a delivery date between 30 June - 5 July. It is 2 days past the estimated date and I therefore submitted a late parcel enquiry with an investigation underway. Since then I have received an update ‘in transit’ ‘Message from Courier - transfer to run 0092’. What does this mean? An?

Hemerson G.
Hemerson G.

Hi mate I have something from Amazon supposed to be delivered but it still not here either. I'm in Sydney, Australia and the parcel landed in mascot airport but then went to Melbourne and if it doesn't arrive by the 10 / 7 /23 I can get refund. Everything is going so slow with transport or there is shortage of drivers. I hope this helps

Sendle   DM

Hi Chloe, this scan means that your parcel has been assigned to a driver. Please send us a chat or an email via external link  so our Support team can assist further.

Peta
Peta

Hi. I delivered a parcel on 8 June which has not yet been delivered. The tracking indicates it has been transferred to a third party for delivery ((000 MLH). The number is SKK7FBW. Are you able to tell me what this means?

tinkerbell d.

Parcel has been dropped off at a Hubbed location. Parcel is with a local delivery provider to complete delivery. The estimated delivery is between the 10-15th of July

tinkerbell d.

https://parcelsapp.com/ You can check it out on there just enter your tracking number

Sendle   DM

Hi there, your parcel has been transferred to a local courier for the last leg of delivery. It has an ETA of 10 Jul 2023 - 13 Jul 2023. The scan that says "0000 MLH" only means that it was assigned to a driver last 28 June to get this delivered to the local courier. Thanks for your patience!

Sendle   DM

Hi Peta, thanks for reaching out to us regarding your parcel, SKK7FBW! When a parcel has been onforwarded, this means that this has been transferred to our courier third party agent who will complete the last leg of delivery. As we're still within your parcel's delivery estimates (10 Jul 2023 - 13 Jul 2023), this should be delivered anytime soon. In the meantime, you may refer to your tracking page for updates. Should you require further assistance on this, please feel to shoot us a message via our live chat facility or email. Just head to the lower-right section of this page to get started: external link . Thanks and we'll see you there!

Sendle   DM

Appreciate this too! Many thanks, Tinkerbell d!

CaitlinL

Hi! I was just wondering if there are usually other scans in the tracking. So far I've only got picked up and in transit at the first depot. Will there be any other scans before delivery? Thanks

Sendle   DM

Hi Caitlin, thanks for reaching out and for raising this with us! Yes, you should be able to receive updates when your parcel is received by the receiving depot prior to delivery. In your case, it may still be likely on its way. If you can share with us your Sendle Order Reference number, we'd be happy to check on this. Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!

CaitlinL

Number is SZN4PR4. Was just hoping it was going to arrive today but hadn't seemed to have moved from VIC since yesterday, so was seeing if it might not get scanned until delivery anyway!

Sendle   DM

Hey there, I can see that the parcel has been delivered today, 03 Jul. It had an ETA of 30 Jun 2023 - 03 Jul 2023 (no deliveries on weekends) as this was booked under Express. Thanks for your patience!

Jet
Jet

Hi, I am looking at something I sent via eBay with Sendle and it says "Message from courier "Transfer to Run 6006" is anyone able to tell me what this means?

Sendle   DM

Hi Jet, appreciate your inquiry! To provide further insights, this update usually refers to the movements of the parcel in our courier's depot. Hope this helps clarify and thanks!

Tara
Tara

Just wanting to know the meaning of this;

--- Local Delivery ---

--- Parcel transferred to a third party to complete delivery ---

-------------------

Does that mean I am getting it on the same day? I am the receiver.

Thanks.

Grant
Grant

Hi Tara I'm sorry I can't help you I don't know how the delivery process works I'm always glad to have my parcels arrive in excellent condition and the sellers on eBay or some other places you buy online just send you the order and most times let you know who's transporting the order maybe 2 different carriers like I got a parcel yesterday one was Borderexpress from Melbourne then someone else brought it to my mail box much appreciated Grant Thornton have a great day

Sendle   DM

Hi, Tara. Thanks for this question! This means that the parcel is now with a local delivery agent who will complete the last leg of the delivery. From here it usually may take 2-3 business days for it to be delivered. On the other hand, would you be able to send us a private message with your order information so we can have a closer look at the delivery status?

Kim Marie N.
Kim Marie N.

Hi.. a friend suggested your company for being able to ship some items from Darwin to NSW. It is a coffee table and possibly a suitcase with some photos and some stuffed toys. Looking at the date around July 2023.
Any information would be appreciated and i am hoping it won't cost me a lot as i am on a budget .
Thankyou Kim

Sendle   DM

Hey Kim, thanks for your interest in Sendle! You can start by checking for a quote here: external link . For further questions, please send us an email or a chat via external link .

insaf s.
insaf s.

Hey, what does “Dropping off” mean ? I am waiting for my parcel and it has been on that status for the past 5 days ?

Sendle   DM

Hi there! "Dropping off" status means the parcel has yet to receive a scan from the Hubbed location it was dropped off. After it has been scanned as "dropped off", our partner courier will be alerted of a pickup job from that location. The sender may also get in touch with us through (https://support.sendle.com/hc/en-au) should they require further assistance on this. Hope this helps!

Mike
Mike

no problem

Sendle   DM

Hi Mike! Thanks for sharing this with us. Extra Cover is purchased upon order creation. This is to ensure coverage of items over the plan's policy limit. If you're referring to adjustment charges into your parcel's size and weight, kindly end us a message via our live chat facility or email so we can have our Support Champs look into this for you, as it is also the proper channel for all parcel-related concerns. Just head to the lower-right section of our Help Centre page to get started: external link . Thanks and hope to see you there!

erin65240

My sendle tracking page is saying Message from courier "Transfer to Run 6051" what does this mean?

Sendle   DM

Hi Erin! This means your parcel was moved to a different bay within our courier's depot and possibly preparing it for delivery. You can send us your order details through the chat option on our website if you need further assistance with this: external link

We're available from Monday-Friday.

erin65240

Any chance this delivery would be here by today as I got this notification at 1030am Perth time and it’s 3pm and haven’t received it yet

Sendle   DM

Please send us a chat via external link  so our Support team can help look into this for you. Thank you for your understanding!

A L.
A L.

My sendle tracking page has been saying this for the past 4 days.
In Transit
Message from courier "Transfer to 0000 MLH<br>Note: 22"
What does it mean? Help!

Sendle   DM

Hi there! Let's look into this for you. If you can DM us your order details or the email address used for this order, we’ll make sure you get the help you need. You can also shoot us a message via our live chat facility or email so that our Support Champs can help sort this out for you. Just head to the lower-right section of this page to get started: external link . Thanks!

Belinda

I sold on ebay for the first time and a "label" was sent to me via email via ebay. Turns out it is a Sendle label, and now I have received an email from Sendle saying "Thanks for booking your first delivery with Sendle". I was going to take item to local Post Office, but now am confused ... am I locked in to use Sendle ? I doubt they provide this in my area anyway. If someone could please assure me about this, I would really appreciate it :)

Sendle   DM

Hi Belinda. Sendle is one of eBay's shipping providers. You have an option to book your order through Australia Post or Sendle. If you decide to book with Sendle, you will not be able to drop this off at any Australia Post addresses, but we do have our own drop-off locations which you can choose from. Here are some useful links you can check out:

eBay postage options: external link
Sendle Drop-off Map: external link

Kindly note that you will have to book your label as drop-off for these to be accepted and scanned correctly at our partner locations. I hope this helps!

Belinda

Thanks so much for answering. I have 2 x Sendle tracking numbers now listed with my item to send on ebay and cannot seem to delete them. Is there a way to cancel these so I can send with Australia Post ? Appreciate your advice ... I had no idea that opening a label would cause this :(

Sendle   DM

No worries, Belinda! In order to cancel a parcel that has not been picked up or dropped off, here’s what you need to do:

Go to 'Postage Labels' in your eBay account to locate your Sendle parcel and click 'More Actions > Manage delivery with Sendle' and then cancel the label within your Sendle tracking page.

For more information about our integration, click here:
external link

Hope this helps!

May

What does transfer to run 0024 mean?

Sendle   DM

Hi May, thanks for your message! This means that your parcel is being assigned to a driver who will complete the delivery to your address. Once it's out for delivery, the scans should also reflect that. Hope this helps!

May

Will the driver organise a delivery time or contact me en route to my home as im not always here

Ros S.
Ros S.

anyone know what is [Name Removed] sendle's email address? i can reach out on him on Linkedin but that would be my last resort

Edis K.
Edis K.

Hi team, I sent my parcel from Melbourne to Queensland on 10 January they are saying will be delivered before 1 February but still nothing.
My customer wants a refund they disappointed
And also I don't know where my parcel is because tracking online always says in transit

Sendle   DM

Thanks for reaching out to us, Edis. Let's look into this for you. If you can DM us your order details or the email address used for this order, we’ll make sure you get the help you need. You can also shoot us a message via our live chat facility or email so that our Support Champs can help sort this out for you. Just head to the lower-right section of this page to get started: external link .

Angela
Angela

Hi, my parcel was missed again by this new courier driver. He comes at different times when he does come to pick up that is

Sendle   DM

So sorry to hear about this Angela and thank you for letting us know. Let's look into this for you. If you can DM us your order details or the email address used for this order, we’ll make sure you get the help you need. You can also shoot us a message via our live chat facility or email so that our Support Champs can help sort this out for you. Just head to the lower-right section of this page to get started: external link .

Harry
Harry

I find it curious that most Sendle reviews are either for 1 or 5 stars , is there a way we can verify that Sendle is not using a service like https://getreviews.buzz/products/product-reviews/ and paying $10 for each 5 star review to keep their ratings high ? Thanks.

A.M M.
A.M M.

Hi,
I have no idea.

Teresa Howard
Teresa Howard

No Harry. Regular Sendle user and recent non-pick-ups, even from drop off locations have taken weeks!

Laura m
Laura m

Parcel has been in transit since nov 22
Still no delivery

CPBZL5T4793854

Was marked as unavailable to be found now says Message from courier "Transfer to Run
6049"
What is going on?

Sendle   DM

Hi Laura, sorry to hear that your parcel is still not delivered. Please send us a message via external link  so we can help you look into this.

fionaj56

Does anyone know how to contact Sendle Urgently. My parcel was dropped at their pick up point on 14th december its still not been picked up

Sendle   DM

Hi there, sorry to hear that your parcel isn't collected yet. Please send us a chat via external link  and we'll do our best to get in touch with you as soon as possible. Thank you.

fionaj56

I did that but you don't reply a n d you advertise a 24 hour answering service that is not working

Sendle   DM

Apologies if our response time is a bit delayed. This is due to high volumes, but we do our best to ensure we get back to our customers as soon as possible. If you still need help with your parcel, you can send us a private message with your email address and order reference number so we can check this for you. Speak soon.

Get an answer from our members and Sendle representatives

Extra Information